Page 402 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 302352392398399400401402403404405406412452502902 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 19298

impact's been interesting as of late

not reinventing the wheel but more consistently decent to good than RAW. not as good as SD though.

Astonishing Member

R O H 3/17/19
    match 1 shinobi shadow squad vs silas young and dem boys
    match 2 bouncers 722 vs jobbers joe keys brian Johnson 407
    next week rhett titus vs willie mack defending the nwa nation champiopnship
    match 3 accompanied by holidead its thunder rosa vs madison rayne accompanied by sumi sukai
    nect week coast to coast vs gresham and lethal
    match 4 rocky romero vs zack sabre jr
    Last edited by steve2275; 03-17-2019 at 12:18 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Bliss is cleared to wrestle
    I honesly dont believe she is. that's why she's not, and why she has roles like Momen tof Bliss on Raw and hosting Wrestlemania.

Quote Originally Posted by AdventureBliss View Post
    I honesly dont believe she is. that's why she's not, and why she has roles like Momen tof Bliss on Raw and hosting Wrestlemania.
    I think something is going on there, given how little she's wrestling. She's one of the most over female heels in the WWE, and she's only guest hosting Wrestlemania? In the last I think she's got a few nagging injuries that she needs to rest up because I have trouble imagining not using her at least for Wrestlemania.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

She came back to the ring for the women's royal rumble and last time she wrestled was a qualifier for the Elimination Chamber match for the women tag title. She's ready to go. They are just not using her.

Astonishing Member

They're not using Bliss until they have something big for her. She's introduced the Women's Tag Team titles and is now hosting Wrestlemania. They have a lot of stock in her but there's no feud for her on Raw and they won't use her until they do. Or she goes over to Smackdown.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    They're not using Bliss until they have something big for her. She's introduced the Women's Tag Team titles and is now hosting Wrestlemania. They have a lot of stock in her but there's no feud for her on Raw and they won't use her until they do. Or she goes over to Smackdown.
    Do you think they'll use Mania to set up anything for her?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Being the host of Mania is a nothing role. That's the company saying "we want you on the show but have no place for you on the card". They did it with the New Day a few years ago

Being the host of Mania is a nothing role. That's the company saying "we want you on the show but have no place for you on the card". They did it with the New Day a few years ago
    In the New Days case, I think the sole reason they were hosts was to pull a bait and switch with the Hardys in the RAW title match.

So MAYBE they have something in mind for Alexa. Maybe

BANNED

She came back to the ring for the women's royal rumble and last time she wrestled was a qualifier for the Elimination Chamber match for the women tag title. She's ready to go. They are just not using her.
    Yeah, two times and nothing more. I genuinely dont believe shes fit to wrestle, if she was, based on how the WWE has used her for the past few years they wouldnt leave her as "just not using her". She has roles that are the very definition of "keeping you on screen despite not being able to wrestle". She is doing the moment of bliss, hosting wrestlemania, and seemed likely to bcome GM of Raw before they changed tack and brought the Mcmahons back.

Honestly, I think in the next 6 months she will retire. Which would be a shame. We'll see though.

Yeah, two times and nothing more. I genuinely dont believe shes fit to wrestle, if she was, based on how the WWE has used her for the past few years they wouldnt leave her as "just not using her". She has roles that are the very definition of "keeping you on screen despite not being able to wrestle". She is doing the moment of bliss, hosting wrestlemania, and seemed likely to bcome GM of Raw before they changed tack and brought the Mcmahons back.

Honestly, I think in the next 6 months she will retire. Which would be a shame. We'll see though.
    Alexa has been cleared for months. They're keeping her out due to concussion issues and the company is being real careful about it. Like when Daniel Bryan came back from retirement they didn't have him perform in house shows and didn't book him in a gimmick matches to lighten his load and protect him.

BANNED

Alexa has been cleared for months.
    I know that is what has been said and I simply dont think it's true. If she was, she would be wrestling. she isnt even wrestling on house shows as far as I can tell. She is relegated to roles that are there to keep you on TV even though you cant wrestle.

I hope she is cleared and I hope she wrestles again, but if you gave me £100 now and said place a bet on if she will return or retired, Id have to put it on retired. Hopefully Im wrong.

I know that is what has been said and I simply dont think it's true. If she was, she would be wrestling. she isnt even wrestling on house shows as far as I can tell. She is relegated to roles that are there to keep you on TV even though you cant wrestle.

I hope she is cleared and I hope she wrestles again, but if you gave me £100 now and said place a bet on if she will return or retired, Id have to put it on retired. Hopefully Im wrong.
    If it's not true then they wouldn't have put her in the ring at all.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    They'll set something up for her post 'Mania. Hosting Wrestlemania is keeping her relevant and giving her screen time. It seems like they're trying to figure out if they want to book her as a Face or a Heel considering the reactions she's been receiving from the WWE Universe lately.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    In the New Days case, I think the sole reason they were hosts was to pull a bait and switch with the Hardys in the RAW title match.

So MAYBE they have something in mind for Alexa. Maybe
    The Hardys were a last minute addition. They had announced the New Day hosting Mania before they could secure the Hardys.