Page 411 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421461511911 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 19298
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I'll give that a look
    they had an entire trilogy of matches but i'd say the steel cage match at lockdown was their best match together. it was less like a wrestling match and more of a shoot MMA style match.

Ultimate Member

Some matches I'd recommend for newbies getting into wrestling:

-Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles vs. Christopher Daniels Triple Threat for the TNA X-Division Title (TNA Unbreakable 2005).
    -Bret Hart vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin Submission Match (WrestleMania 13).
    -Shawn Michaels vs. Razor Ramon Ladder Match for the Intercontinental Title (WrestleMania 10).
    -Bret Hart vs. Owen Hart (WrestleMania 10).
    -Daniel Bryan vs. Triple H (WrestleMania 30).
    -Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Benoit Triple Threat for the WHC (WrestleMania 20).
    -John Cena vs. AJ Styles (Summerslam 2016).
    -Triple H vs. Cactus Jack Hardcore Match (Royal Rumble 2000).
    -The Undertaker vs. Shawn Michaels (WrestleMania 25).
    -The Undertaker vs. Mankind HIAC match (King of the Ring 1998).

That should be a good start there.

Did they just shorten Mustafa Ali to fucking ALI!?!?!?!?

Man this is complete stupid i was fine with Big E, Cesaro, Neville, Rusev, Elias but shortening Authors of Pain to AOPP and Andrade "Cien" Almas to Andrade has reached the levels of supidity by Vince McMahon and creative for **** sake (and you know why i hate this company's ridiculous terminologies that are outdated such Wrestling to Sports Entertainment Belts for Title, Wrestler to Superstar, fanbase to WWE Universe etc.)

What a complete bullshit
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Astonishing Member

Nikki Bella also announces her in-ring retirement on Total Bellas.

With WM having a women's main event, it's like it's officially the end of an era now.

Ultimate Member

Also the NJPW/ROH MSG card is looking stacked:

-Honor Rumble.

-Will Ospreay vs. Jeff Cobb with both the NEVER Openweight and ROH TV titles on the line.

-Rush vs. Dalton Castle.

-Mayu Iwatani vs. Kelly Klein for the WOH Title (Mayu deserves a better opponent imo).

-Bully Ray's open street fight challenge (I'm hoping it's Suzuki or Ishii who answers the challenge myself).

-Taiji Ishimori vs. Dragon Lee vs. Bandido Three-way match for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship

-Guerrillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa) (IWGP) vs. Villain Enterprises (PCO and Brody King) (ROH) vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon (Evil and Sanada) vs. The Briscoe Brothers (Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe) Winner takes all four-way tag team match for both the IWGP Tag Team and ROH World Tag Team Championships

-Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi for the Rev-Pro British Heavyweight Championship

-Tetsuya Naito vs. Kota Ibushi for the IWGP Intercontinental Championship

-Jay Lethal vs. Marty Scurll vs. Matt Taven Three-way ladder match for the ROH World Championship[10]

-Jay White vs. Kazuchika Okada for the IWGP Heavyweight Title.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Nikki Bella also announces her in-ring retirement on Total Bellas.

With WM having a women's main event, it's like it's officially the end of an era now.
    WWE Women's Division has been in a new era ever since Paige came to the roster. While remnants still remained from the previous era, The Bellas retiring does feel make it feel more official.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Also the NJPW/ROH MSG card is looking stacked:

-Honor Rumble.

-Will Ospreay vs. Jeff Cobb with both the NEVER Openweight and ROH TV titles on the line.

-Rush vs. Dalton Castle.

-Mayu Iwatani vs. Kelly Klein for the WOH Title (Mayu deserves a better opponent imo).

-Bully Ray's open street fight challenge (I'm hoping it's Suzuki or Ishii who answers the challenge myself).

-Taiji Ishimori vs. Dragon Lee vs. Bandido Three-way match for the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Championship

-Guerrillas of Destiny (Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa) (IWGP) vs. Villain Enterprises (PCO and Brody King) (ROH) vs. Los Ingobernables de Japon (Evil and Sanada) vs. The Briscoe Brothers (Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe) Winner takes all four-way tag team match for both the IWGP Tag Team and ROH World Tag Team Championships

-Zack Sabre Jr. vs. Hiroshi Tanahashi for the Rev-Pro British Heavyweight Championship

-Tetsuya Naito vs. Kota Ibushi for the IWGP Intercontinental Championship

-Jay Lethal vs. Marty Scurll vs. Matt Taven Three-way ladder match for the ROH World Championship[10]

-Jay White vs. Kazuchika Okada for the IWGP Heavyweight Title.
    i cancelled my annual WM party for this one. gonna be a good night.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    WWE Women's Division has been in a new era ever since Paige came to the roster. While remnants still remained from the previous era, The Bellas retiring does feel make it feel more official.
    Yeah, the Bellas came to sort of symbolize WWE Divas. So I think it's fair to consider their retirement closing the chapter on that era of womans wrestling.

Astonishing Member

RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

and we open the show with ronda and her mad walk.

Extraordinary Member

RAW opens with a beat the clock challenge, featuring the Riott Squad and the Wrestlemania main eventers

when the man comes around.

here is andre's woman.

so..............what is the point of this?

Extraordinary Member

Balor is gonna to be having a handicap match with Lashley and Rush in order to earn an title shot at Mania