Page 414 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 314364404410411412413414415416417418424464514914 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    funny I thought it was great that Flair was a two time hall of Famer and Hogan wasn't for a time but how many two timers are there in the WWE now? Ric, Bret, Booker...who else is Hogan in for the NWO run?
    There's potentially a lot.

Shawn obviously for his solo career and DX. Triple H likely will be some day, again for his solo career and DX. You can maybe even argue Chyna deserves 2 seperate inductions. All the members of the original nWo (Hogan, Hall, Nash, and I'd probably even include Biscoff). All the members of the SHIELD someday in the distant future should get double inductions.

This one is a stretch, but I think you can argue Jim Cornette deserves one with the Midnight Express, and one for his solo accomplishments.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post

Shawn obviously for his solo career and DX. Triple H likely will be some day, again for his solo career and DX. You can maybe even argue Chyna deserves 2 seperate inductions. All the members of the original nWo (Hogan, Hall, Nash, and I'd probably even include Biscoff). All the members of the SHIELD someday in the distant future should get double inductions.

This one is a stretch, but I think you can argue Jim Cornette deserves one with the Midnight Express, and one for his solo accomplishments.
    Could see Kofi honestly.With New Day obviously, but he's got a solid resume outside them.

4 time IC champ, 3 time US champ, 8 time tag champ. All the royal rumble spots.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post

Eddie Guerrero could potentially get in for Los Guerreros as well as his already being a solo inductee. Edge & Christian could get in as a tag team as well as solo inductees (well Edge already is in as a solo inductee). A lot of the classic members of DX and the OG NOW as you mentioned. The New Age Outlaws could get in as part of DX and a tag team of their own, etc.

Oh and also all three members of The Shield as well.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Could see Kofi honestly.With New Day obviously, but he's got a solid resume outside them.

4 time IC champ, 3 time US champ, 8 time tag champ. All the royal rumble spots.
    If he wins the WWE title, then definitely (he'd be a Grand Slam Champion at that point).

Extraordinary Member

I could see Undertaker and Kane getting in solo and for Brothers of Destruction

I really want to see Kofi win a RR sometime soon.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I really want to see Kofi win a RR sometime soon.
    They would have to do it in such a way where it's not suspicious. ("What, we're up to #28 and Kofi hasn't had a crazy spot yet. Guess he's winning."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    So who did The Riott Squad tick off backstage to be constantly humiliated like this, jeez!
    I think they will win next week when the Becky-Charlotte-Ronda team explodes!

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    They would have to do it in such a way where it's not suspicious. ("What, we're up to #28 and Kofi hasn't had a crazy spot yet. Guess he's winning."
    He'd have his crazy spot before the win. Maybe a double elimination at the end and he STC's back in.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    He'd have his crazy spot before the win. Maybe a double elimination at the end and he STC's back in.
    What if he screws it up and eliminates himself? That would be the fear...

Astonishing Member

And WWE spoils their own storyline by showing promotional material advertising Kofi for Wrestlemania before tonight's show has aired.

Extraordinary Member

If I were gonna have Kofi win, i'd put him in at a very early number a la Rey misterio

Ultimate Member

I think they will win next week when the Becky-Charlotte-Ronda team explodes!
    That really doesn't make them look good though, if they only win because the other team screws themselves over.

What if he screws it up and eliminates himself? That would be the fear...
    Well ... my thought would be 3 guys go tumbling out because he jumps on them while they are fighting outside on the apron. The spot would require him to hang on the ropes and for them to let go. If he missed or slipped, he would fall on the other two guys first because they would already be out. Either way, it would be protected. Just make sure they're guys like Rollins or Orton who know how to catch a cruiser.

Or Kofi could just TIP them out in rapid succession or crossbody them on the inside why they are out and over.

If Kofi ever wins, even if it's a (hah!) basic high spot ... you kinda need one of his crazy spots as a finish, even if it's a safer one. Hence the skin-the-cat.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    If I were gonna have Kofi win, i'd put him in at a very early number a la Rey misterio
    That would be good, too.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 03-26-2019 at 11:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    That really doesn't make them look good though, if they only win because the other team screws themselves over.
    Yeah, but if the Riot squad were to beat Ronda, Becky, and Charlotte clean wouldn't we all be complaining about the wwe booking the challengers and the chsmpion in the main event badly? Its one thing if say Charlotte or Becky cost each other a match to get heat, but doing that for the Riot squad when they don't even have a match to build for wouldn't make sense.