Page 415 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 315365405411412413414415416417418419425465515915 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

Putting those three in a tag match so close to Mania is stupid and pointless to begin with, especially since it's insanely predictable how it will turn out. Either those three win and then fight, or they lose because they screw each other over, that's how WWE does these things.

And the Riott Squad constantly being sent out there to lose/get humiliated is just getting tedious.

And you're going to need some good challengers, both to the single's belt and tag ones, in the future, and you're not exactly setting them up well by treating most of your roster like jobbers and jokes. Ruby in particular is talented enough to be a top woman on Raw, they just won't let her be..

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I could see Undertaker and Kane getting in solo and for Brothers of Destruction
    Are the Brothers of Destruction, as a tag team, worthy of a Hall of Fame induction?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Are the Brothers of Destruction, as a tag team, worthy of a Hall of Fame induction?
    I think so.

Extraordinary Member

Now I want to see New Day feud with some waffle throwing NXT guys

Extraordinary Member

Another guantlet match, this time being a tag gauntlet for Big E and Xavier Woods

Extraordinary Member

Okay, Asuka is in a title match with Charlotte now

Extraordinary Member

Asuka tapped out to the figure four leglock

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, but if the Riot squad were to beat Ronda, Becky, and Charlotte clean wouldn't we all be complaining about the wwe booking the challengers and the chsmpion in the main event badly? Its one thing if say Charlotte or Becky cost each other a match to get heat, but doing that for the Riot squad when they don't even have a match to build for wouldn't make sense.
    Touche

I don't have a problem with the Riott Squad losing. All of them basically doing squash matches is the problem.

The 3 on 3 match is good enough with Becky, Charlotte and Rousey just trying to outdo each other. Heels look good by taking advantage of this tag team that doesn't want to tag, but end up losing with to the "faces" when they tap out the Squad with their finishers.

I feel like the only titles that should change hands are

The WHC
    The Universal
    The Raw Women's
    The Women's Tag Team.

That's it.

Nearly every title looks like it is going to change, so it's better to spread them out for your next ppv. we

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Wow, Asuka got completely screwed. Not only does she lose the title but her shot at being in the Mania card. I'm furious that her reign ended just to prop up the main-event of mania. This goddamn company.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Wow, Asuka got completely screwed. Not only does she lose the title but her shot at being in the Mania card. I'm furious that her reign ended just to prop up the main-event of mania. This goddamn company.
    I think it could have worked if they'd had someone interrupt to make Asuka lose instead of making her tap out.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Touche

I don't have a problem with the Riott Squad losing. All of them basically doing squash matches is the problem.

The 3 on 3 match is good enough with Becky, Charlotte and Rousey just trying to outdo each other. Heels look good by taking advantage of this tag team that doesn't want to tag, but end up losing with to the "faces" when they tap out the Squad with their finishers.

The WHC
    The Universal
    The Raw Women's
    The Women's Tag Team.

That's it.

Nearly every title looks like it is going to change, so it's better to spread them out for your next ppv. we
    Agree. All 4 of those titles are "stale" currently. Need some new blood / feuds around those titles.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Touche

The WHC
    The Universal
    The Raw Women's
    The Women's Tag Team.

That's it.

On paper this definately sounds like a very feel good PPV. Becky, Kofi, and Seth all winning should send everyone home happy assuming that's what happened.

I can actually imagine Balor winning if he's the Demon.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Agree. All 4 of those titles are "stale" currently. Need some new blood / feuds around those titles.
    I don't think it's entirely fair to say the womans tag belts are stale... poor Bayley and Sasha only just won them.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I wonder if the idea is to unify the womans belts.

Might be kinda cool if the womans title was able to float between brands the same way the tag belts do.

Ultimate Member

Wow, poor Asuka. WWE proving once again how little they care about her. Not only did she lose her title two weeks before Mania, but they fed her to Charlotte YET AGAIN and made her tap out YET AGAIN!! It's getting insulting at this point.

And this better not mean that Charlotte is winning at Mania.