Page 420 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 320370410416417418419420421422423424430470520920 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 19298
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

i was gonna watch the main event because of the man but after smackdown, i'm skipping it. it's not worth sacrificing asuka and the SD women's division.

Astonishing Member

Not every story line has been a winner but I actually feel this is one of the best Mania builds in recent history. Their juggling a lot--this is going to be set up to be one fo the longest shows ever--but I think they've been doing a good job building things in such a way that there will be something for everyone to watch. That's what their going for--they need angles and story lines for casuals as well as die-hards.

I remember builds where everything was literally thrown together like two weeks before.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Not every story line has been a winner but I actually feel this is one of the best Mania builds in recent history. Their juggling a lot--this is going to be set up to be one fo the longest shows ever--but I think they've been doing a good job building things in such a way that there will be something for everyone to watch. That's what their going for--they need angles and story lines for casuals as well as die-hards.

I remember builds where everything was literally thrown together like two weeks before.
    I definately think this will be one of the most feel good Wrestlemania's in history. Between Kofi and Becky likely winning (and Seth for that matter), I think this Wrestlemania will epitomize the classic heroes journey moreso than any wrestlemania since Daniel Bryan. Some really good well deserving wrestlers are walking out of Wrestlemania the stars they should be.

Feel almost a little bad for Seth that his title win likely will be overshadowed by the other main event matches.

I think the Miz/Shane angle is actually pretty good too. Miz segment last night was cool.

Astonishing Member

What are the odds of Rollins, Kingston, and Lynch walking out as champions? I highly doubt all three of them will.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    What are the odds of Rollins, Kingston, and Lynch walking out as champions? I highly doubt all three of them will.
    I personally think all of the above will happen.

I suppose you can argue it's too soon for Bryan to drop the title, and he is a VERY good heel champion. I still think he's gonna do it though.

But I think it's pretty much a lock that Brock and Ronda are dropping their belts.

Extraordinary Member

If one of them loses it'd probably be Seth, but I could see them all winning

Extraordinary Member

This is a joke, but it's an interesting one

https://twitter.com/adampacitti/stat...35710989799424

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post

I suppose you can argue it's too soon for Bryan to drop the title, and he is a VERY good heel champion. I still think he's gonna do it though.

But I think it's pretty much a lock that Brock and Ronda are dropping their belts.
    The WWE has a Saudi show in May and Bryan has already refused to do Crown Jewel. If the company wants a WWE title match for the show I can see Bryan dropping.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The WWE has a Saudi show in May and Bryan has already refused to do Crown Jewel. If the company wants a WWE title match for the show I can see Bryan dropping.
    Good point. The Saudi thing makes Kofi winning almost a lock.

Maybe that lessens the chances of Seth winning. Maybe if Becky and Kofi win, it'll be enough of a "feel good" show to allow Seth to lose but win it at the Saudi PPV.

I STILL think it's entirely possible that Becky, KOfi, and Seth can all win. But if one were to not lose, maybe it's Seth. Brock will drop it sooner or later though.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    If one of them loses it'd probably be Seth, but I could see them all winning
    It seems too good to be true for all of them to leave with the championship. I don't think Becky is leaving with the championship. Rollins either. I honestly could see Charlotte holding both or Ronda retaining and I can see Lesnar retaining going into Saudi Arabia too.

Even as a whole for Wrestlemania, it seems that too many Faces seem like they could win. Balor, Triple H, Miz, and etc. Vince has to throw in curves or something.

Extraordinary Member

I could easily see Miz losing, since his match doesn't have any particular stakes to it. It'd be easy to continue it past mania. Maybe wrap it up in one of the Saudi shows

As for Charlotte, if they were gonna book her to win, they'd probably put the smackdown title on the line to raise the stakes. If it's not on the line, that's a sign that Charlotte isn't winning

It seems too good to be true for all of them to leave with the championship. I don't think Becky is leaving with the championship. Rollins either. I honestly could see Charlotte holding both or Ronda retaining and I can see Lesnar retaining going into Saudi Arabia too.

Even as a whole for Wrestlemania, it seems that too many Faces seem like they could win. Balor, Triple H, Miz, and etc. Vince has to throw in curves or something.
    True, we do need some heel wins.

Orton can beat AJ, Corbin can beat Angle (wrestlers usually go out on their back), Joe can beat Rey, Drew can beat Roman, and Batista can beat Triple H. Are both people in the Cruiser Weight match heels? That one won't matter then.

So if Kofi, Becky, Rollins, Miz, Sasha/Bayley and Balor all win the heel/face ration could be about even.

There's also the Andre the Giant Battle Royal, possibly a womans battle royal and the 2 tag belts. Those can be interchangable in terms of heels or faces winning.

We can probably swap out Rollins winning if they wanna save that for the Saudi PPV, but overall there are enough matches to make it work. That said, on paper it does seem a bit lopside in favor of the faces.

Edit: I didn't realize there were THIS many matches on the card until just now. I'm wondering if they didn't give Charlotte the Smackdown womans title match just to cut down on the already bloated card.
    Last edited by XPac; 03-27-2019 at 04:53 PM.

Extraordinary Member

True, we do need some heel wins.

Orton can beat AJ, Corbin can beat Angle (wrestlers usually go out on their back), Joe can beat Rey, Drew can beat Roman, and Batista can beat Triple H. Are both people in the Cruiser Weight match heels? That one won't matter then.

So if Kofi, Becky, Rollins, Miz, Sasha/Bayley and Balor all win the heel/face ration could be about even.

There's also the Andre the Giant Battle Royal, possibly a womans battle royal and the 2 tag belts. Those can be interchangable in terms of heels or faces winning.

We can probably swap out Rollins winning if they wanna save that for the Saudi PPV, but overall there are enough matches to make it work. That said, on paper it does seem a bit lopside in favor of the faces.

Edit: I didn't realize there were THIS many matches on the card until just now. I'm wondering if they didn't give Charlotte the Smackdown womans title match just to cut down on the already bloated card.
    It's apparently an 8 hour card.

As for HHH, his career is on the line in the match. Does HHH retiring from the Ring seem likely at this point?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    It's apparently an 8 hour card.

As for HHH, his career is on the line in the match. Does HHH retiring from the Ring seem likely at this point?
    The guy wrestles like once a year. He can retire and come out of retirement next year if they want.

That said, it's fair to say that the Batista/Triple H match is fairly interchangable as far as the outcome goes. Either can win or lose, and it won't really effect either since neither are full time wrestlers.