Page 423 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 323373413419420421422423424425426427433473523923 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Gold dust has been released from WWE
    He wanted to help his brother in the background at AEW, correct?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Ultimate Member

From what I've heard, here's a chart of what the rumored Mania stipulation would be:

Charlotte pins/submits Becky-Charlotte wins match, retains SD title, Ronda keeps Raw title.

Ronda pins/submits Becky-Ronda wins match, retains Raw title, Charlotte keeps SD title.

Charlotte pins/submits Ronda-Charlotte wins match, retains SD title, and wins Raw title (becoming dual champion).

Ronda pins/submits Charlotte-Ronda wins match, retains Raw title, and wins SD title (becomes dual champion).

Becky pins/submits Charlotte-Becky wins the match, wins SD title, Ronda keeps Raw title.

Becky pins/submits Ronda-Becky wins match, wins Raw title, Charlotte keeps SD title.

WOW this is a mess if true.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    According to this, if Ronda or Charlotte beat the other, they win both belts. But if Becky pins one of them, she only wins that person's belt. So WTH is the babyace the ONLY one in this who can ONLY win one belt? That makes no freaking sense?

And all that they gain from pinning Becky is retaining their own title? So most of the tension and drama is gone here right away. Also logically neither of them should try and beat Becky here, and they should stop the other one from doing so whenever possible.

They're bending over backwards to contrive things so that Charlotte can leave with a belt even if she doesn't win. Also this makes Asuka losing even more BS, she deserved better than that.
    Who says Becky can't win both belts by beating either person?

Again, if they want Charlotte leaving with a belt no matter what, they just have to NOT put her title on the line.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Adding Charlotte and the Smackdown title actually changes things quite a bit. We will now have a gurenteed undisputed womans champion crowned. One that presumably will defend the belt on all brands. That actually changes the landscape of the womans division quite a bit. Whether it changes things in a good way or bad sort of depends on how well they can book that. But I think the potential there is actually kind of fun. I like the idea of Becky showing up on any brand and defending her belt against any female competitor in the company, from Biance Blair to Rhea Ripley.
    So the women are suddenly exempt from the brand split now?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    So the women are suddenly exempt from the brand split now?
    IF we end up getting a unified champion, then the female champions in theory would be. In theory. It's already the case with the Womans Tag belts. But it obviously wouldn't apply to ALL women... just the champions. Though we're more likely to see run ins from other brands if you've got a champion competing in different brands.

Astonishing Member

From what I've heard, here's a chart of what the rumored Mania stipulation would be:

Charlotte pins/submits Becky-Charlotte wins match, retains SD title, Ronda keeps Raw title.

Ronda pins/submits Becky-Ronda wins match, retains Raw title, Charlotte keeps SD title.

Charlotte pins/submits Ronda-Charlotte wins match, retains SD title, and wins Raw title (becoming dual champion).

Ronda pins/submits Charlotte-Ronda wins match, retains Raw title, and wins SD title (becomes dual champion).

Becky pins/submits Charlotte-Becky wins the match, wins SD title, Ronda keeps Raw title.

Becky pins/submits Ronda-Becky wins match, wins Raw title, Charlotte keeps SD title.

I mean this could change things from a storyline standpoint in the sense that Charlotte/Ronda would prefer to pin each other since pinning Becky gets them nothing but the status quo.

But if Becky wins, it's a bit tainted since one could argue that neither of them really wanted to pin her.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I mean this could change things from a storyline standpoint in the sense that Charlotte/Ronda would prefer to pin each other since pinning Becky gets them nothing but the status quo.

But if Becky wins, it's a bit tainted since one could argue that neither of them really wanted to pin her.
    From the sound of things, Ronda is leaving so she pretty much has to drop her belt. Assuming that's true (and obviously it might not be since this is all internet heresay), that means either WWE wants Charlotte and Becky to each have a belt, or they want one of them to have BOTH belts. If the former is true, there's no point in Charlotte putting her belt on the line. If the later is true, then obviously Charlottes belt is up for grabs but it needs to be a winner takes all situation.

All I could think of was this:
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    All I could think of was this:
    How exactly does paper beat Spock?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    How exactly does paper beat Spock?
    By disproving him

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    it is. not sure if he will be on the wrestlecast this friday but i am. and i hope it won't be too heated when the topic comes up.
    does that mean i have to listen? LOL
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Extraordinary Member

And now it seems like Gold Dust is denying that his contract is up

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    does that mean i have to listen? LOL
    not sure if matis is gonna be on tomorrow. lol

Extraordinary Member

So, Undertaker is on the Wrestlemania posters. So who is he likely to wrestle?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    So, Undertaker is on the Wrestlemania posters. So who is he likely to wrestle?
    If they haven't advertised him by this point I'd say no. But I hope he at least makes an appearance or something.