Page 450 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 350400440446447448449450451452453454460500550950 ... LastLast
Results 6,736 to 6,750 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

spoilers:
    Well if ROH's goal with this show was to make people STOP watching their product, then congratulations they succeeded. Because what this show has told me is that I should be watching NJPW, STARDOM, Rev-Pro, and paint dry, before I watch ROH. Jeez that have crapped the bed so much tonight that it's staggering.

The "New ROH" everyone, Matt Taven, Kenny King, Kelly Klein, Enzo & Cass, and The Beautiful People, how promising (sarcasm).

Also we've gone from ROH Champions like Samoa Joe, Bryan Danielson, Austin Aries, Nige McGuiness, CM Punk, etc, to Matt Taven. "How the mighty have fallen" doesn't even begin to cover it.
    end of spoilers

Also in regards to Shayna, having given it more thought, I'm done with the NXT Women's Division until she's gone. Triple H is giving her the same "Reign of Terror" booking that he got back in the day, and I hated it then to. It's done nothing but cause the division to go from one of the most exciting, to by far the most stale and boring. Also NO ONE has been helped by feuding with Shayna. Not Dakota, not Nikki Cross, not Kairi, not Bianca, heck even Mia and Candice got jobbed out to her.

Giving her such a dominant reign so soon after Asuka got one was a HUGE mistake.

Wake me up when she's gone and things can actually get exciting again.

Sorry but I just cannot take it anymore. Let me know when she's gone so that the division can actually feel exciting again.
    Last edited by Punisher007; 04-06-2019 at 08:31 PM.

Yeah they went full TNA circa 2013 with bullshit booking and Delirious needs to fucking go. Ridiculous
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Ultimate Member

If I'm NJPW and STARDOM, I'd seriously consider trying to find a way out of this "partnership," because it's doing nothing for me. NJPW basically had to carry this entire show (minus a couple of ROH guys who stood out), and ROH booking of the women was atrocious as well.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

brought it entirely on himself.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    If I'm NJPW and STARDOM, I'd seriously consider trying to find a way out of this "partnership," because it's doing nothing for me. NJPW basically had to carry this entire show (minus a couple of ROH guys who stood out), and ROH booking of the women was atrocious as well.
    I was there live. New Japan definitely carried the show. All of their matches were the good ones. New Japan partner with RoH had helped them. New Japan wouldn't have any kind of foothold in the US if it wasn't for RoH. I think once New Japan gets over their insecurities about their presentation and native talent that's when they can kick RoH to the curb. MSG popped huge for Okada, Naito, Ibushi, Tanahashi, and Ishimori.

Ultimate Member

ROH's incompetence on this show was staggering, if they wanted people to not watch them, then congrats you succeeded in my case at least.

-Cobb vs. Ospreay was fun. A bit surprised that Cobb won, but I'm hoping that this is just a way to have Ospreay further climb up the HW ranks in NJPW.

-Poor Mayu deserved FAR better than this crap.

-PCO isn't human, he can't be.

-The Junior HW title match was really fun, it just needed a bit more time imo.

-Ibushi vs. Naito was fantastic. I'm actually glad that Ibushi won. Now that he's committed to NJPW, he deserves a push worthy of his talents. And Naito has kind of stagnated booking and character-wise in the IC title picture. I'm hoping that this means that he'll get some more interesting stuff to do moving forward.

-ZSJ with a big win. I'm hoping that this means that NJPW will push him further up the card going forward.

-So ROH has gone from champions like Samoa Joe, Bryan Danielson, Austin Aries, CM Punk, etc, to Matt Taven? "How the mighty have fallen" doesn't even begin to cover it.

-The ME was great. Two transitional IWGP HW title reigns, with no successful defenses, in a row makes me curious to see what they'll do going forward.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I was there live. New Japan definitely carried the show. All of their matches were the good ones. New Japan partner with RoH had helped them. New Japan wouldn't have any kind of foothold in the US if it wasn't for RoH. I think once New Japan gets over their insecurities about their presentation and native talent that's when they can kick RoH to the curb. MSG popped huge for Okada, Naito, Ibushi, Tanahashi, and Ishimori.
    i agree. me and the gang seemed to enjoy the NJPW matches more so than the ROH ones.

Also in regards to Shayna, having given it more thought, I'm done with the NXT Women's Division until she's gone. Triple H is giving her the same "Reign of Terror" booking that he got back in the day, and I hated it then to. It's done nothing but cause the division to go from one of the most exciting, to by far the most stale and boring. Also NO ONE has been helped by feuding with Shayna. Not Dakota, not Nikki Cross, not Kairi, not Bianca, heck even Mia and Candice got jobbed out to her.

Giving her such a dominant reign so soon after Asuka got one was a HUGE mistake.

Wake me up when she's gone and things can actually get exciting again.

Sorry but I just cannot take it anymore. Let me know when she's gone so that the division can actually feel exciting again.
    This.

And at least during Asuka's reign, we were getting good matches. Shayna's matches are all exactly the same, by virtue of her 'gimmick' of being... I don't even know what to call it... I guess if Paige was the Anti-Diva, Shayna is the Anti-Entertainer. Her wrestling style is intentionally minimalist and basic, so it falls to her respective opponents to do all the "heavy lifting" in their matches whilst she plods along with all the excitement of watching paint that's already dry start to peel.

The irony is that even Ronda incorporates more pro-wrestling into her move-set than Shayna, despite the fact that Shayna's been wrestling for a couple of years longer. Course, Ronda is the only reason behind Shayna's push so there's a slim hope that if she goes, so Shayna may drop down the card a little. But whilst the prospect of a 4HW vs 4HW feud lingers, it's likely Shayna will be front and centre of whatever show she ends up on for a disappointingly long time to come.

Ugh. Now I'm worried Ronda isn't packing up her bags just yet and Shayna and the other two will turn up at Mania, help Ronda retain and set up that feud tonight.
    "The rules of regeneration are known!"

"Sorry, what did you say? Did you mention the rules? Now, listen. A bit of advice: tell me the truth if you think you know it,
    lay down the law if you're feeling brave, but never ever tell me the rules!!"

i really hope they don't do the horsewomen shit at mania. i always have family over and i don't want to be the geek that xplains that. only hardcore MMA or wrestling fans know who either group of horsewomen are.

Quote Originally Posted by Vworp Vworp View Post
    This.

And at least during Asuka's reign, we were getting good matches. Shayna's matches are all exactly the same, by virtue of her 'gimmick' of being... I don't even know what to call it... I guess if Paige was the Anti-Diva, Shayna is the Anti-Entertainer. Her wrestling style is intentionally minimalist and basic, so it falls to her respective opponents to do all the "heavy lifting" in their matches whilst she plods along with all the excitement of watching paint that's already dry start to peel.

The irony is that even Ronda incorporates more pro-wrestling into her move-set than Shayna, despite the fact that Shayna's been wrestling for a couple of years longer. Course, Ronda is the only reason behind Shayna's push so there's a slim hope that if she goes, so Shayna may drop down the card a little. But whilst the prospect of a 4HW vs 4HW feud lingers, it's likely Shayna will be front and centre of whatever show she ends up on for a disappointingly long time to come.

Ugh. Now I'm worried Ronda isn't packing up her bags just yet and Shayna and the other two will turn up at Mania, help Ronda retain and set up that feud tonight.
    I think it's a possibility that the MMA horsewomen will interfere... but I don't think they'll actually suceed in helping Ronda retain.

It'll be a reason for Charlotte and Becky to unite, at least for one night, and a reason for Bayley and Sasha to even the odds, so the show can end with all four horsewomen in the ring celebrating to close the show.

Astonishing Member

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime...BVGKwW?ocid=sf

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    https://scontent.fhou1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/56749100_10156689705078889_5304676826973470720_n.j pg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_eui2=AeFScow-44-Zx5TWUmmEsqlb-ui_Qk2Ght_H0ZGacLIP21-5dPEaR-TeeIqpCYsJIvzsETXe2h9GviUoG6r8-L3ePgPX1HCylnaV077vFQjBUg&_nc_ht=scontent.fhou1-2.fna&oh=9f99a53ab23cc371c98c8f50c8f0ec68&oe=5D47C E48

https://fox8.com/2019/04/07/man-tack...f-fame-speech/

watch while ya can
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgihCx9p3mk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFOl55lLXIUsame guy from 2015
    Last edited by steve2275; 04-07-2019 at 06:13 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Yea that guy is a douchebag for doing that. I don’t know if he was mentally ill or purposely did this for attention, but I am glad he got punched out by one of the guys from the revival I think. Seriously, it’s all over twitter instead of Brett’s actual speech. Brett didn’t deserve that and the dude that did it should get all the charges the law can throw at him.

Also, it’s pretty dumb to attack a wrestling legend in a room full of wrestlers. Sure, you might say you can take them since wrestling is scripted, but those guys could still rip you apart. Image if Braun Strowman was near by. It would have been gamer over for that guy big time lol.
    Last edited by Iron_Legion87; 04-07-2019 at 06:20 AM.

Ultimate Member

The problem with the Horsewoman stuff, if that only two of the MMA ones are even close to ready for a big match. Ronda and Shayna, yeah sure. The other two, LORD NO!!. That's another problem with the booking I think, it feels like they're stalling with Shayna still hoping that her two buddies will get good, and it's really not going well on that front.

Also I'm not sure that many fans care that much about the MMA 4HW honestly. They care about Ronda, and some about Shayna even, but the other two, not really.

Also as for the HOF, Becky and Seth sitting together and wearing Bret Hart sunglasses was fantastic. Bret and Nattie's speeches with quite good, Triple H praising Chyna was nice, as was Torrie mentioning Victoria (who totally should be in the HOF soon BTW), and everything that The New Day and Becky/Seth did in general, etc.

Astonishing Member

Also as for the HOF, Becky and Seth sitting together and wearing Bret Hart sunglasses was fantastic. Bret and Nattie's speeches with quite good, Triple H praising Chyna was nice, as was Torrie mentioning Victoria (who totally should be in the HOF soon BTW), and everything that The New Day and Becky/Seth did in general, etc.
    she sure should
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

Did see this earlier. Dang Travis Browne ( Ronda’s husband) and all the other wrestlers and security destroyed that guy. With good reason. WWE should post his mug shot to their site telling “fans” that if you do something like he did , you will be next.