Page 451 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 351401441447448449450451452453454455461501551951 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,765 of 19298
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    The problem with the Horsewoman stuff, if that only two of the MMA ones are even close to ready for a big match. Ronda and Shayna, yeah sure. The other two, LORD NO!!. That's another problem with the booking I think, it feels like they're stalling with Shayna still hoping that her two buddies will get good, and it's really not going well on that front.

Also I'm not sure that many fans care that much about the MMA 4HW honestly. They care about Ronda, and some about Shayna even, but the other two, not really.

Also as for the HOF, Becky and Seth sitting together and wearing Bret Hart sunglasses was fantastic. Bret and Nattie's speeches with quite good, Triple H praising Chyna was nice, as was Torrie mentioning Victoria (who totally should be in the HOF soon BTW), and everything that The New Day and Becky/Seth did in general, etc.
    MMA horsewoman outside of Ronda is WWE hype machine. Shafir and Jessamyn Duke have terrible pro records. If you look into their pro MMA careers there is nothing there to suggest hoursewoman.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    WALTER ends the reign of dunne.

good god. that match was ugly, brutal and painful.
    Suzuki vs WALTER.....I would pay good money to see that

Astonishing Member

Extremely happy to be proven wrong about an outcome and congratulations to those who saw Okada reclaim in person!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Suzuki vs WALTER.....I would pay good money to see that
    Ishii vs. WALTER was as, cringe-inducing (in a good way) as you'd expect. This won't happen, but I'd love to see Dunne come up to the MR post-Mania and challenge whomever the IC or US champion is after tonight. Of just go over to the main NXT and be a big deal there even.

Ultimate Member

Really this is a WrestleMania where the top babyfaces SHOULD all win. I have my doubts that it will happen, Vince loves his swerves and heat, but it should given what all of their stories have been. You can send the fans home happy for ONE NIGHT WWE, it's not that hard.

But if I HAD to choose one to lose, I'm going with Seth:

-Seth vs. Brock has had by far the weakest build of the three, and it's the match with the least amount of excitement from the fans.

-Seth is already a made guy in WWE, he's a Grand Slam Champion for goodness sake, and he had one of the most famous Mania moments in recent memory a few years ago. He can afford to lose here IF he wins later on. Becky and Kofi haven't gotten big Mania moments yet, oh also Bryan and Charlotte and Ronda have also gotten big moments as well BTW, and they're both super-over and winning here could make them as big stars.

-Becky and Kofi's stories, the whole "you're not good enough, you aren't champion material, B+ player, fighting against the system, etc" makes it far more imperative that they win. Otherwise it's a mean-spirited anti-climax, damages them far more as character, and confirms every single complaint and criticism that people have about how WWE does things, to be 100% TRUE.

Basically Becky and Kofi need it far more and there stories logically pay off with them winning more, and the fans want it more with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Really this is a WrestleMania where the top babyfaces SHOULD all win. I have my doubts that it will happen, Vince loves his swerves and heat, but it should given what all of their stories have been. You can send the fans home happy for ONE NIGHT WWE, it's not that hard.

But if I HAD to choose one to lose, I'm going with Seth:

-Seth vs. Brock has had by far the weakest build of the three, and it's the match with the least amount of excitement from the fans.

-Seth is already a made guy in WWE, he's a Grand Slam Champion for goodness sake, and he had one of the most famous Mania moments in recent memory a few years ago. He can afford to lose here IF he wins later on. Becky and Kofi haven't gotten big Mania moments yet, oh also Bryan and Charlotte and Ronda have also gotten big moments as well BTW, and they're both super-over and winning here could make them as big stars.

-Becky and Kofi's stories, the whole "you're not good enough, you aren't champion material, B+ player, fighting against the system, etc" makes it far more imperative that they win. Otherwise it's a mean-spirited anti-climax, damages them far more as character, and confirms every single complaint and criticism that people have about how WWE does things, to be 100% TRUE.

Basically Becky and Kofi need it far more and there stories logically pay off with them winning more, and the fans want it more with them.
    I can theoretically see WWE having Seth win in the next Saudi ppv, since Becky, Kofi, and to a lesser degree Finn can give the fans enough reason to go home happy.

But yeah ..... Seth probably should win too.

I am worried about the main event tonight. Huge Becky fan and so is everyone else, but I feel like WWE is gonna try a serve and out Charlotte over SMH. Nothing against Charlotte, but this is Becky’s time.

Also I am interested to see if Cena and Taker appear and what WWE does with them.

Ultimate Member

Them putting Charlotte over would be the stupidest thing that they could possibly do. Not saying that they won't, but it'd be incredibly idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    Also I am interested to see if Cena and Taker appear and what WWE does with them.
    I'm betting Taker interrupts Elias. Or Cena I guess.

Extraordinary Member

How long until the Pre-Show?

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I can theoretically see WWE having Seth win in the next Saudi ppv, since Becky, Kofi, and to a lesser degree Finn can give the fans enough reason to go home happy.

But yeah ..... Seth probably should win too.
    The Saudi ppv is a glorified house show. There's no reason to believe anything major will happen in them as they haven't in the last two.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    How long until the Pre-Show?
    Pre-show starts 5PM est.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac
    I'm betting Taker interrupts Elias. Or Cena I guess.
    Other ppl are betting that as well going by my Twitter feed.
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

Extraordinary Member