Page 474 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 374424464470471472473474475476477478484524574974 ... LastLast
Results 7,096 to 7,110 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post

I'm happy for them. I think they will make for better champs than Sasha and Bayley.
    and JDfromny206 still doesn't gave a fuk LOL
    his feelings are not mine
    Last edited by steve2275; 04-08-2019 at 08:43 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

I'm happy for them. I think they will make for better champs than Sasha and Bayley.
    The thing is, I still don't consider Bayley and Sasha a real tag team. Yeah they have a name and matching tights and merchandise, but part of me is still waiting for the day Sasha stabs Bayley in the back and goes heel. It's almost the equivalent of the Mega Powers... yeah, things look good but sooner or later SOMETHING is going to happen.

I liked Bayley and Sasha as champs, and they deserve it. And the womens tag divison at this point NEEDS them in it, whether they're champs or not. But ultimately they are probably bigger than the tag division, so I don't think they'll stick around indefinately anyways. Long term it's better to use them to help prop up teams like the Iconics who like the Usos will probably stay a tag team for the long haul.

And it's worth repeating... I'm super happy for the Iconics winning. Again, that's right up there with Kofi and Becky to me.

Intermediary

enjoyed Mania

although with the WWE giving a lot of fan desired outcomes, this might be a tough spring and summer

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    enjoyed Mania

although with the WWE giving a lot of fan desired outcomes, this might be a tough spring and summer
    Honestly I do expect Daniel Bryan at least to win the WWE championship back fairly quickly. He was an excellent champion, who under different circumstances probably would not have gotten his title rein cut as short as he did. If Kofi hadn't gotten so over, I think Daniel would have kept the belt until Summerslam because he was THAT good a champion.

And that's no disrespect to Kofi, but I think Bryan right now is probably the best all around sports entertainer on the freaking planet.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Honestly I do expect Daniel Bryan at least to win the WWE championship back fairly quickly. He was an excellent champion, who under different circumstances probably would not have gotten his title rein cut as short as he did. If Kofi hadn't gotten so over, I think Daniel would have kept the belt until Summerslam because he was THAT good a champion.

And that's no disrespect to Kofi, but I think Bryan right now is probably the best all around sports entertainer on the freaking planet.
    Yeah if Kofi makes it to the next ppv I will be more than happy. Bryan is just that good.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

I think Bryan gets is back by or at SummerSlam. Hopefully sooner so they have a rematch at SummerSlam. Then Kofi has to go through Hell to get another shot, hopefully with a RR win. But I think we're going to get a rematch at the next WM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I have a bad feeling that Sasha and Bailey will win the titles back tonight on RAW or tomorrow on Smackdown Live! They often do that right after Wrestlemania, have a new title-holder lose the title right back in a rematch.

BANNED

I liked that the Iiconics won which I didnt expect. I liked that Kofi won which I did expect. I like that Lesnar lost. I thought the main event was a very average match which I epxected it to be. Otherwise the show was too long and filled with stuff I wasnt that bothered about either way, I prefer a 3 hour ppv at most. Not a bad Wrestlemania but not a classic.

Astonishing Member

Maybe they could do a Wrestlemania weekend instead of a single day instead of one 7 hour show, make it 2 3 hour shows or something like that.

Or just say "fuck it" and make it like a 16 hour show. Let people tune in and out whenever they want. With more intermissions.

Astonishing Member

So apparently there were multiple ways that Kofi's win was spoiled.

The first was Daisy, a.k.a. the WWE Championship title, being covered on a podium next to the ring before the match.

The second was the t-shirt that Big E had in the present was put up on WWE Shop before the match ended.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Maybe they could do a Wrestlemania weekend instead of a single day instead of one 7 hour show, make it 2 3 hour shows or something like that.

Or just say "fuck it" and make it like a 16 hour show. Let people tune in and out whenever they want. With more intermissions.
    I would like it if WrestleMania lasted the weekend instead if being a single show. It could be similar to what they did with WrestleMania 2.

I would like it if WrestleMania lasted the weekend instead if being a single show. It could be similar to what they did with WrestleMania 2.
    I know, right?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

With 2 brands, they could maybe do something like that. A RAW and a Smackdown Wrestlemania. Though it sort of pushes the Hall of Fame and Take Over back a bit.

With 2 brands, they could maybe do something like that. A RAW and a Smackdown Wrestlemania. Though it sort of pushes the Hall of Fame and Take Over back a bit.
    HoF Thursday, TakeOver Friday, WM Day 1 Saturday, WM Day 2 Sunday.

Doesn't seem hard to me.

And 2 Main Events means they could easily run a multi-man, women's, or even a tag for one of them.

Gives them more options, IMHO.

With Fox taking Smackdown live on Fridays, they could air TakeOver there to get more eyeballs on the brand and push the Network.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I think Bryan gets is back by or at SummerSlam. Hopefully sooner so they have a rematch at SummerSlam. Then Kofi has to go through Hell to get another shot, hopefully with a RR win. But I think we're going to get a rematch at the next WM.
    Honestly, Kofi deserves a decent run as champ at least give him three months or better yet until Summerslam. He can’t have a shorter reign than Jinder is all I am saying.