Page 48 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 3844454647484950515258981485481048 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

thank for talking about 205Live unlike the guy below
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sirmarkus View Post
    Man, I love Lethal in that persona. He nails the Macho Man impersonation.
    it's been a while since we've seen black machismo. hope he shows up at "all in".

Ultimate Member

- I liked the Reigns/Strowman exchange at the beginning. Reigns is very comfortable on the mic and his work is pretty good now.
    - I legit laughed out loud at the Corbin/Balor match. Just a nice troll job.
    - Bobby Lashley better start developing new career goals. WWE has nothing for him. In addition, Apollo Crews should be taken out of Titus Worldwide, the boy has a lot of talent and should have been left in NXT to better develop (didn't someone here say he was doing fine? LOL...yeah, right).
    - I liked the Elias/Trish Stratus stuff. It's good to see Trish again and Elias is always an entertaining, classic heel.
    - No interest in the women's stuff (Alicia Fox looks great though)
    - I'm not happy with what's being done with Kevin Owens. He should be placed in high profile programs but lately he's lost a lot of his "heat".
    - I'm enjoying the new "jacked" Dean Ambrose. He looks much more intimidating now.
    - Now, I'm not sure about the Braun heel thing. He's carved a character and niche for himself, I don't know him going back to the monster heel role is going to play. Raw does seem to lack top heels so i guess that's what occasioned the change.

Astonishing Member

Monster among gonna monster among men
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

BANNED

Summerslam's headed back to Bizzaroland!

https://www.wwe.com/article/toronto-...erslam-in-2019

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    - I liked the Reigns/Strowman exchange at the beginning. Reigns is very comfortable on the mic and his work is pretty good now.
    - Bobby Lashley better start developing new career goals. WWE has nothing for him. In addition, Apollo Crews should be taken out of Titus Worldwide, the boy has a lot of talent and should have been left in NXT to better develop (didn't someone here say he was doing fine? LOL...yeah, right).
    - I liked the Elias/Trish Stratus stuff. It's good to see Trish again and Elias is always an entertaining, classic heel.
    - I'm not happy with what's being done with Kevin Owens. He should be placed in high profile programs but lately he's lost a lot of his "heat".
    - I'm enjoying the new "jacked" Dean Ambrose. He looks much more intimidating now.
    - Now, I'm not sure about the Braun heel thing. He's carved a character and niche for himself, I don't know him going back to the monster heel role is going to play. Raw does seem to lack top heels so i guess that's what occasioned the change.
    RAW definatrely needs top heels. Braun not only fits that void, but HOPEFULLY will help elevate Ziggler and Drew. Ziggler to a degree might be somewhat of a lost cause, but MAYBE Drew can evolve into a main event guy with this shield feud.

Personally, I usually like my monsters better as heels. I thought they turned Braun and Nia face a bit too soon. To me it's more interesting a story when you have a face trying to overcome a seemingly unbeatable heel, than having an unbeatable monster bounce around some cowardly heel. The stuff Braun did with KO was fun... but in the long run I'm not sure it did anyone any favors. But Braun was over, so I get why they turned him face.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The best way to evaluate Drew is get him away from Ziggler. Ziggler needs him more. Personally I felt Drew should have gotten the rub on the IC title feud with Rollins.

Maria wants to see the Divas championship come back as a secondary championship for the women.
    http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/mar.../#.W4VTdTMpB-E

The butterfly belt is better off dead. Besides, the women need tag titles more so than a secondary singles title.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Maria wants to see the Divas championship come back as a secondary championship for the women.
    http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/mar.../#.W4VTdTMpB-E

The butterfly belt is better off dead. Besides, the women need tag titles more so than a secondary singles title.
    I don't think there's enough tags in either brand though, unless they decide to consolidate the women on a single brand or the belt floats.

Maybe they could just do a tag tournament, like the mixed match challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I don't think there's enough tags in either brand though, unless they decide to consolidate the women on a single brand or the belt floats.

Maybe they could just do a tag tournament, like the mixed match challenge.
    Ideally I want to see a tag title float. What I hate seeing more is how WWE always put the women in tag teams and stables when there is nothing for them to accomplish as a group.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    brah, they've been dead for years.
    Honestly I never understood why the Ascension was booked like this monster team in the first place. They weren't that big or that good. And their gimmick was a bit too 90's. They look like they should be fighting Sub-Zero and Scorpion in Mortal Kombat rather then competing in a wwe ring.

Ideally I want to see a tag title float. What I hate seeing more is how WWE always put the women in tag teams and stables when there is nothing for them to accomplish as a group.
    It works with some groups but not others. I think the Iconic together are more than the sum of their parts. But Absolution is just together because they are together, so it's sort of pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I like how Elias is actually a talented guitarist. I'd love to see him jam with Jericho.

The best way to evaluate Drew is get him away from Ziggler. Ziggler needs him more. Personally I felt Drew should have gotten the rub on the IC title feud with Rollins.
    I'm betting they are going for an HBK/Diesel sort of thing. Eventually they'll turn on each other and feud, with Drew likely the face.

Last rumor on the women's tag was that it would float.

I wouldn't mind seeing the men's tag float, too.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium