Page 485 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 385435475481482483484485486487488489495535585985 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 19298
    Extraordinary Member

So should I know who the Brooklyn Bells are?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    So should I know who the Brooklyn Bells are?
    I don't know them either, but apparently Paige did. She mentioned their undefeated streak. So I guess this was a doubly historic couple days for the Iconics. They not only won the tag belts, but ended the streak.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think Alicia could have been a bigger star in the Diva era of WWE womans wrestling. But once the 4 horsewomen raised the bar, I think she sort of lacked the in-ring skill to elevate herself further than she already was.

But she's a fun character, and I think there's always a place for her if her issues don't sabotage her career.
    Alicia came in during the diva era. She was brought in with Kelly Kelly. She didn't amount to anything during that time.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Alicia came in during the diva era. She was brought in with Kelly Kelly. She didn't amount to anything during that time.
    Yeah, I was just saying during THAT era the WWE could have done more with her in response to the comment that WWE didn't use her to her full potential. In the era of people like Kelly Kelly and Maryse, Alicia was good enough to have been a top heel in theory. But in todays era, she's more of a comedy act. Which honestly is fine. She's still getting a surpising amount of air time.

Sort of weird that the Hardys won the titles on the Smackdown after Wrestlemania. I wonder why they didn't just put the Hardys in the 4 way match and have them win there.

But I guess the WWE wanted at least a few of the champs to retain.

At least Laceys finisher this time kinda worked. Becky didn't sell it like a finisher on RAW.

Astonishing Member

I think it was the right booking to have Sasha and Bayley be the inaugural Women's Tag Team Champions...but the IIconics are making it a lot of fun.

Scarlet Witch~4~LIFE!!^_^ CJStriker's Avatar

Been Awhile Since I have been staying steady with Watching Wrestling, So Since Wrestlemania is over and I am liking the Roster and Champions that are holding right now seems like a Nice time to start to try and stay with things again!

Enjoying the Raw and Smackdown Post~Wrestlemania Tonight!

One of the Stars I am just getting Introduced too but Liking so Far is Lacey Evans, I am liking her Classy Lady Style with a Good Bar-Knuckle Punches she gives, this Lady has some Great Potential I am Enjoy, it is Like Peggy Carter's style meets Carol Danvers no nonsense style!

Also Major Congratzs Kofi Kingston! I remember when he was starting out and how impressive he was even at his starts, He and the New Day Greatly Deserves this and the Celebrations they are having and Kofi's Family with them is just the Sweetest Moments you can hope to see!
    "By Earth and Sky, By Craft and Hex -- By The Past and The Future – I Call HOPE Forth From The DARKNESS! I Speak The Words We Made Into MAGIC! Let THEIR Power Augment Our OWN! To Strike ONE BLOW From Our HEARTS and SOULS – From ALL THAT WE ARE! Let The CALL Go Forth -- AVENGERS! ASSEMBLE!" Scarlet Witch/Wanda Maximoff ~~ From Avengers #689!

Come Join and Learn about Wanda Maximoff at: The Scarlet Witch Appreciation Thread 2023!

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    I think it was the right booking to have Sasha and Bayley be the inaugural Women's Tag Team Champions...but the IIconics are making it a lot of fun.
    I think the Iconics are like female versions of the Miz to me. Yeah, they're not the best workers in the planet but they're fun and entertaining and you can tell they're enjoying themselves out there.

It's almost mean to say, but I think I almost enjoy the Iconics title reign more that the Boss and Hug connection, and the Iconcis haven't even really done anything yet. Well, apart from apparently ending the streak of the Brooklyn Bells I guess.

Astonishing Member

Sort of weird that the Hardys won the titles on the Smackdown after Wrestlemania. I wonder why they didn't just put the Hardys in the 4 way match and have them win there.

But I guess the WWE wanted at least a few of the champs to retain.
    It was better to leave it for Smackdown so they could have a regular tag team match. Definitely the right match for that crowd too. I was hoping it would've been the start of a feud but this may be the sign that The Usos are going to Raw and The Revival going to Smackdown.

...I feel bad for The Usos having to go to Raw though.

I think the Iconics are like female versions of the Miz to me. Yeah, they're not the best workers in the planet but they're fun and entertaining and you can tell they're enjoying themselves out there.

It's almost mean to say, but I think I almost enjoy the Iconics title reign more that the Boss and Hug connection, and the Iconcis haven't even really done anything yet. Well, apart from apparently ending the streak of the Brooklyn Bells I guess.
    Sasha and Bayley were good inaugural champions to set the tone of what the Women's Tag Team Championship will be doing going forward. Challenging on Raw, Smackdown, and NXT. IIconics can carry that since Sasha and Bayley may be going to separate brands.

I already like their title plates since they're the same rather than, I believe, Sasha having her plates on one and Bayley having her plates on the other. It feels like the titles are being held by a true tag team now.
    Last edited by Angelo2113; 04-09-2019 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    It was better to leave it for Smackdown so they could have a regular tag team match. Definitely the right match for that crowd too. I was hoping it would've been the start of a feud but this may be the sign that The Usos are going to Raw and The Revival going to Smackdown.

...I feel bad for The Usos having to go to Raw though.

Sasha and Bayley were good inaugural champions to set the tone of what the Women's Tag Team Championship will be doing going forward. Challenging on Raw, Smackdown, and NXT. IIconics can carry that since Sasha and Bayley may be going to separate brands.

I already like their title plates since they're the same rather than, I believe, Sasha having her plates on one and Bayley having her plates on the other. It feels like the titles are being held by a true tag team now.
    Usos going to RAW probably is a good idea. New Day likely isn't going to RAW given Kofi is the Smackdown champ, and it probably is a good idea to get the Usos and New Day away from each other. It's one of those feuds which has gone on so long, they need a nice long break from each other. I assume that means Naiomi is going to RAW too... putting a married couple on different brands would be all sorts of messed up.

It was interesting that Paige said she's bringing her own tag team. Maybe an NXT call up? Kairi and Io? Probably not, but a bit of mystery is always fun.

Astonishing Member

It was interesting that Paige said she's bringing her own tag team. Maybe an NXT call up? Kairi and Io? Probably not, but a bit of mystery is always fun.
    Kairi And Io make the most sense since their the most likely to need a mouth piece.

If Paige isn’t going to be a manager then having her be the NXT Liaison/talent scout is a good role for her as well.

Astonishing Member

pretty damn good 205LIVE
    Last edited by steve2275; 04-09-2019 at 11:51 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

Re: Alexa Bliss. I got tired of her a long, long, long time ago. The difference between her and Charlotte (despite their multiple title reigns) is that Charlotte is a complete beast in the ring, pound for pound, she's one of the best wrestlers in the world....Alexa is NOT. Being a beautiful girl that talks well shouldn't lead to such dominance.

The RAW and Smackdown after 'Mania have been a bit weak. Anyway, let's see what the superstar shake up brings.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    pretty damn good 205LIVE
    6:12 looks GREAT bay bay 20:50 3 similar sized guys too 28:33 I agree 57:05 yet your still covering it so does that mean you hate yourself?
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player