Page 488 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 388438478484485486487488489490491492498538588988 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Superstar Billy Graham is a massive idiot. On a Facebook post he urge Kofi Kingston to use steroids to bulk himself up because he thinks he's too small to be champ.
    I think Graham means well ... but yeah, he's an idiot. Obviously Kofi doesn't need to do anything potentially dangerous or illegal if he's already arguably the hottest make performer right now. Graham just came from a different time.

Ultimate Member

spoilers:
    NXT Tapings: Kairi lost a "if you lose, you can never challenge for the title again ever" match to Shayna, and took a bow to the crowd. Thus ends her underwhelming (not her fault) NXT career it would seem. Also no evidence of Io getting called up. I wonder if Vince will be able to resist the urge to make her and Asuka a tag team?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    spoilers:
    NXT Tapings: Kairi lost a "if you lose, you can never challenge for the title again ever" match to Shayna, and took a bow to the crowd. Thus ends her underwhelming (not her fault) NXT career it would seem. Also no evidence of Io getting called up. I wonder if Vince will be able to resist the urge to make her and Asuka a tag team?
    end of spoilers
    Given the theme of next years Wrestlemania (based on the promos at least), I can't say that's all that surprising. She seems the postergirl for that event.

Ultimate Member

The question is, is that all she'll be? Or will they give her something cool to do as well?

The question is, is that all she'll be? Or will they give her something cool to do as well?
    It's a little too soon to say. I wouldn't be shocked if she were in the womans title scene, the womans tag scene, or at least was a strong candidate for winning the womans battle royal.

Ultimate Member

Superstar Billy Graham is a massive idiot. On a Facebook post he urge Kofi Kingston to use steroids to bulk himself up because he thinks he's too small to be champ.
    Graham is insane.

He knows better than anyone else the damage performers did to their bodies back in the day.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers
    Didn't Paige hint she was bringing in a new women's tag team next week? Sky Pirates might fit the bill.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Ultimate Member

spoilers:
    I doubt it. Apparently Io accidentally go Kairi DQ-ed (which is pretty much the lamest way that you could end the latter's NXT rune TBH), and then Shayna's buddies made her watch as Shayna beat down Kairi (again lame exit) again. So I think that it's being set up for Io to try and "avenge" Kairi.

I think it more plausible that they might stuck Asuka and Kairi in a tag team together.
    end of spoilers

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

according to reports, big E is out with a torn meniscus.

yes, because size and muscles are all it takes to be world champion.

just ask rob terry

and in some.......really depressing news, vampiro announced on his facebook that he's been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease.

that just brings down my mood.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    according to reports, big E is out with a torn meniscus.
    Noooooo!!!!!!!

Damn you ,splits.

But seriously, I hope he gets better soon. Great time for Xavier to join 205 live

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    and in some.......really depressing news, vampiro announced on his facebook that he's been diagnosed with Alzheimer's disease.

that just brings down my mood.
    That's horrible. I wish him and his family strength to get through this.

according to a source in the E, sasha actually tried to quit on wrestlemania weekend. the reasons for why she wanted to are up in the air right now but according to this same source, sasha was told just a few hours before the match that she and bayley would be dropping the belts to the iconics. sasha didn't seem up with the iconics for getting the belts and seem more upset with the sudden decision since she was promised that she and bayley would have a lengthy title run.

another source says that top official have let sasha take some time off to decide if she wants to stay or go from the company.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Fightful is said source
    https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/s...ll-ride-it-out

WWE needs to wake up soon. Some many of their stars want out.