Page 505 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 54054554955015025035045055065075085095155556051005 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,575 of 19298
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

after seeing this video from alexas' Muscle & Fitness shoot i have to eat some crow and take back what i said about her. she's clearly a beast in the weight room as you see her tossing around those 5 lbs dumbbells like nothing. not sure why they never let throw nia up in the torture rack.

still can't find anything on her time as a kickboxer though, probably trained in holland somewhere.
    the end of the CW workout vid has her piggybacking Sheamus out the weights room!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1dgd34aU3c

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    so apparently, the reason for the name change is, and i **** you not......................vince doesn't like the word "war".
    The Monday Night Experiances?
    RAW IS EXPERIANCE?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I'd imagine that this Lacey thing ain't exactly making Sasha feel more inclined to buy what WWE is selling.
    Well, if we go by rumor mill, Vince told the Revival that the tag scene would get better and look at Raw now.

Black Ric
    Usos
    War Machine
    AOP when healthy
    Glorious Ones.
    Major Bros

And if they get traded to Smackdown

Hardy's
    New Day
    The Bar
    Rusev/Nakamura
    Lucha House Party
    Heavy Machinery
    Maybe Undisputed?

Taking Vince's word is a leap of faith...lol like any employer.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    The Monday Night Experiances?
    RAW IS EXPERIANCE?
    They got rid of the Raw is War thing years ago.

Getting rid of the War name for these guys is completely inline with WWE's and network TVs for a PG show sensibilities. It's one thing to be War Raiders on the WWE network hidden away on NXT. It's another when you're going to be on FOX etc.

Doesnt mean I like the name they changed it too though.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

luke harper announced on his twitter that as of this evening, he has requested his release.

now that is a damn shame. harper is so damn good and the best big man on the whole roster. the E just wasted his potential.

Astonishing Member

I know Vince has always favored Raw over Smackdown, more his style of wrestling but last night Raw plucked the best of Smackdown's talent, Vince playing favorites isn't new but I can't believe the new network can't be thrilled with Smackdown getting the scraps. I can't even imagine what talent Smackdown could pluck that could equal the talent that just got moved off the roster. I can't imagine Vince(Raw) giving up Roman or Seth so not sure how Smackdown will fair in this. I mean Bobby Roode, Finn Balor and Braun doesn't make up for losing AJ, the Usos et al.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    I know Vince has always favored Raw over Smackdown, more his style of wrestling but last night Raw plucked the best of Smackdown's talent, Vince playing favorites isn't new but I can't believe the new network can't be thrilled with Smackdown getting the scraps. I can't even imagine what talent Smackdown could pluck that could equal the talent that just got moved off the roster. I can't imagine Vince(Raw) giving up Roman or Seth so not sure how Smackdown will fair in this. I mean Bobby Roode, Finn Balor and Braun doesn't make up for losing AJ, the Usos et al.
    The Smackdown ads say that Smackdown is getting it's biggest acquisition ever. It's either Roman or Braun (emphasis on the "big")

Finn Balor just jobbed to the new guy. He's going over to Smackdown.

Kinda expected Charlotte to jump over since Almas is also there.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

luke harper announced on his twitter that as of this evening, he has requested his release.

now that is a damn shame. harper is so damn good and the best big man on the whole roster. the E just wasted his potential.
    WWE wasted Harper big time. He could have been big two years when Randy and Bray had their feud. The momentum he built was completely squandered.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    The Smackdown ads say that Smackdown is getting it's biggest acquisition ever. It's either Roman or Braun (emphasis on the "big")

Finn Balor just jobbed to the new guy. He's going over to Smackdown.

Kinda expected Charlotte to jump over since Almas is also there.
    naw. finn's still got the IC belt. and since joe wasn't on raw last night, it's safe to say he didn't jump over.

I agree that RAW did real well, but lets see what Smackdown gets before we assume they got screwed here.

I'm okay with RAw having superior star power if Smackdown can replace it with solid up and coming talent. Developing talent was always more Smackdowns thing. But if Snackdown gets screwed both in talent and star power, its a problem.

Extraordinary Member

naw. finn's still got the IC belt. and since joe wasn't on raw last night, it's safe to say he didn't jump over.
    Rumor has it that Joe wasn't on because he's sick, so I think Joe's currently up in the air

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Rumor has it that Joe wasn't on because he's sick, so I think Joe's currently up in the air
    still, they don't trade people with belts unless they are trading champs. and considering miz is one IC title win away from breaking jericho's record, i'd say it would make good sense for them to keep that belt on raw.

Astonishing Member

I am happy for him. It's completely incompetent to not have anything for a guy like that.He will be a huge asset to any promotion that gets him.

Astonishing Member

Styles accomplished everything he could on Smackdown and Kofi is taking over as the new face. I don't think Smackdown will be at a huge loss without Styles.

I'll surely miss him representing the blue brand but I'm looking forward to potential feuds with Balor and Rollins and Styles becoming Intercontinental and Universal Champion someday.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I agree that RAW did real well, but lets see what Smackdown gets before we assume they got screwed here.

I'm okay with RAw having superior star power if Smackdown can replace it with solid up and coming talent. Developing talent was always more Smackdowns thing. But if Snackdown gets screwed both in talent and star power, its a problem.

AJ and the Usos were running out of opponents on Smackdown.

I have faith that Smackdown can give me the TNA version of EC3, Bobby Roode, and Lashley that I am craving.