Page 52 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 242484950515253545556621021525521052 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Bayley superfan Izzy made her professional wrestling debut over the weekend. She was chokeslammed during the match and a bunch of wrestlers are giving the wrestler and promotion a bunch of **** for it as a 12 year old shouldn't be taking bumps.

https://www.sescoops.com/izzy-choke-...ler-reactions/
    thats just wrong
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

of all the moves, dumb asses. looked like she hit her head pretty good.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Kenny Omega is a great wrestler but in what way is he better than someone like AJ Styles?

High risk spots and always almost breaking your bones doesn't make you the better wrestler.
    Eh, It's PWI, who really cares?

BANNED

The second Saui Arabia event will take place November 2nd

https://www.pwinsider.com/article/11...ll-be.html?p=1

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

of all the moves, dumb asses. looked like she hit her head pretty good.
    I once saw Kenny Omega involved in similar stupidity.

I thought to myself, this looks absurdly stupid. And dangerous.

Astonishing Member

i watched road wild 98 and currently watching 97
    could wwe do that successfully today
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    The second Saui Arabia event will take place November 2nd

https://www.pwinsider.com/article/11...ll-be.html?p=1
    TBH I feel better about the Saudi Arabia events now that they aren't gonna waste a rare Brock Lesner appearance on a glorified house show.
    Snowflakes melt in flame wars.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    from a storytelling POV a face can stand on his own 2 and doesn't need his buddies to watch his back, and again there is a difference between watching back and a 3 on 1 beatdown.

it made perfect sense if they were going to turn roman heel, but instead they did the opposite. it really didn't make sense for braun as the character we've seen for the last 6months not to go straight after the shield members or to even want help from drew & dolph much less raise their hands. it was another very forced heel turn.

there are plenty of better things ambrose or rollins could be doing, you make xcuses for WWE creative like you're part of the staff.

dam that would be such a quick turnaround for becky, from heel to face back to heel. maybe she could do a split personality gimmick.

YES!!!! why do they have to do things the hard way. people want cheer becky and boo charlotte, so they say lets try to force the opposite to happen!!

same with roman and braun xcept they drag ambrose and rollins through the **** too.

it's not so much saying omega is better as it is saying he had the best year starting from a certain point and ending at another.
    are supposed to be the factors.
    For the shield, this makes perfect sense and was entirely in character. Last time they reunited, the first thing they did was triple team Braun and put him through a table. As faces. And that was just for the heck of it. This time there was actually a good reason for it.

As for Braun seeking help ... under different circumstances I would agree. But if he's trying to cash in mitb and the shield are acting as blockers, then forming an alliance specifically with the 2 guys Dean and Seth were feuding with anyways makes sense.

More than anything it creates a credible threat for the shield, which is what is needed. Hopefully it can help elevate Drew in the process.

As far as a Braun heel turn ... you can argue he was acting like a heel the entire feud with KO, as technically KO didn't actually do anything to deserve it. I wonder if that feud wasn't designed for both to flip. But we'll see..
    Either way, it seems to be working well enough. The fans, even in bizarro world, reacted to Braun's turn the way they needed to. And the shield seems to be well received too, with Seth and Dean still able to their own this thus far. So far so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Bayley superfan Izzy made her professional wrestling debut over the weekend. She was chokeslammed during the match and a bunch of wrestlers are giving the wrestler and promotion a bunch of **** for it as a 12 year old shouldn't be taking bumps.

https://www.sescoops.com/izzy-choke-...ler-reactions/
    Looks like Kenny Omega started a fad.

Involving kids in angles is one thing, but having thrm actually take bumps is ridiculous.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post

Involving kids in angles is one thing, but having thrm actually take bumps is ridiculous.
    It's borderline criminal. I hope someone from the WWE tells her and most importantly her parents that this isn't what the business is about.

Astonishing Member

its laughing time

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    It's borderline criminal. I hope someone from the WWE tells her and most importantly her parents that this isn't what the business is about.
    with ya 100%
    Transformers TCG player

I thought Omega only gave that Japaense school girl the long-distance Hadouken? Not a bump?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    They've already sending her to wrestling school, so presumably she's training safely already.

But yeah, you don't want to be taking bumps already so early in your career when her body is just growing.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I once saw Kenny Omega involved in similar stupidity.

I thought to myself, this looks absurdly stupid. And dangerous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xpac

Involving kids in angles is one thing, but having thrm actually take bumps is ridiculous
    What Kenny did is not the same as what this idiot did. The nine year old Kenny wrestled didn't take a bump. The most she took was an enziguri and an airplane spin, moves she doesn't need to bump to take. The ref stopped the match when was gonna do a release German suplex.

Astonishing Member

More info--Santana Garrett is the one training Izzy--does not allow her to bump yet.

Spot was approved by the promoter and the parents.