Page 529 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 294294795195255265275285295305315325335395796291029 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

Bayley wins the briefcase and cashes it in to make the Becky vs. Charlotte match into a triple threat, and then wins. Or Becky wins, and then Bayley cashes in on her, etc?

Perhaps that's giving WWE too much credit, but a guy can hope.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

according to sources, lio rush has quite a lot of heat on him backstage and a lot of wrestlers don't want him in the locker room. the reason? lio wants his wife around him a lot, even during practice matches. now i've heard nothing bad about lio's wife. this all stems from lio's attitude about her being around him.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Bayley wins the briefcase and cashes it in to make the Becky vs. Charlotte match into a triple threat, and then wins. Or Becky wins, and then Bayley cashes in on her, etc?

Perhaps that's giving WWE too much credit, but a guy can hope.
    I wonder how money in the bank works with a dual champion. Would a superstar just get the title from their brand? Anyways, if wwe doesn't want to run with 2 belt Becky, then mitb is a good protected way to get at least one belt off of her.

They might want to use it to build up a heel though.

Ultimate Member

They've used BOTH women's MITB matches to build up heels already. Perhaps it's time for something different this time. Or it could lead to a heel or tweener turn perhaps.

And yes, I'm pretty sure that it's a one brand thing. They treat the titles as two separate ones, hence why Becky has to face Lacey and Charlotte on the same show.

Astonishing Member

They've used BOTH women's MITB matches to build up heels already. Perhaps it's time for something different this time. Or it could lead to a heel or tweener turn perhaps.

And yes, I'm pretty sure that it's a one brand thing. They treat the titles as two separate ones, hence why Becky has to face Lacey and Charlotte on the same show.
    Well, it's pretty much a heel gimmick when used properly. An honorable wrestler wouldn't jump a champ at their weakest moment. The only way I could see it working for a face, was if the heel champ constantly ducked real competition or barely competed like Brock.

You can play the whole will she or won't she do the right thing with the opportunity.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Well, it's pretty much a heel gimmick when used properly. An honorable wrestler wouldn't jump a champ at their weakest moment. The only way I could see it working for a face, was if the heel champ constantly ducked real competition or barely competed like Brock.

You can play the whole will she or won't she do the right thing with the opportunity.
    well, we've only had two "honorable" wrestlers win the MITB: RVD and cena.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    well, we've only had two "honorable" wrestlers win the MITB: RVD and cena.
    Yep.Maybe it's just me

But Royal Rumble= Face Win
    MITB= Heel Win

impact rebellion has been fun. big mike seems to be with impact now.

Heard Corny's review of Mania.....he really doesn't get modern wrestling but acts like its everyone else who doesn't.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    impact rebellion has been fun. big mike seems to be with impact now.
    I have to look up Big Mike

if big mike is mike elgin, not surprised wwe passed on him after the rape scandal

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I have to look up Big Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    if big mike is mike elgin, not surprised wwe passed on him after the rape scandal
    wow, way to make it sound like he raped or was accused of raping somebody.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    No, they didn't have to go all in with Becky. It was a choice. For the first time in history the hottest performer in the industry was a female, and they made a choice of doing something unique with her by making her a dual champion. At the expense of Asuka.

Time will tell whether or not Becky was worth it.
    true, but they COULD"VE went all in with becky WITHOUT killing aska. that was a choice they made.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Allan View Post
    WWE isn't interested in having Becky meet anyone except Charlotte in the Blue brand. We're going to get the same thing time after time. They had a chance to change things up a bit on tue., but decided that they'd do Charlotte vs Becky for the umpteenth time again.
    seems pretty plain and simple to me.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 04-28-2019 at 11:53 PM.

Used as intended, Mitb is more a heel thing. An honorable face will cash it in clean. Sasha would take advantage of a weakened Becky, but in theory a Bayley wouldn't.

But right now, I think they need to build up more credible heels. Charlotte the only female heel on Smackdown with any real cred, apart from the Iconics I guess.
    Last edited by XPac; 04-29-2019 at 05:51 AM.

Intermediary

Elgin was accused of mishandling and then trying to cover up an alleged sexual assault by a student of his

It became such an issue, Elgin closed down his training promotion and its led to a number of other legal issues

It's just very messy

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    Elgin was accused of mishandling and then trying to cover up an alleged sexual assault by a student of his

It became such an issue, Elgin closed down his training promotion and its led to a number of other legal issues

It's just very messy
    I think the case against him was dismissed though.