Page 532 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 324324825225285295305315325335345355365425826321032 ... LastLast
Results 7,966 to 7,980 of 19298
    Extraordinary Member

"That's cool, I never wanted to sleep again anyway"

lol

Ok the novelty has already run out cause that was just stupid.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

dom, don't say a word.

joe is listening.

Joe is now Dominic's papi.

Such amazing booking...........

Extraordinary Member

zAYN going off

So hearing mixed things

one source said revival signed new contracts

the other said they didn't but there were plans to give them the titles tonight if they had

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    im sure JD will even **** on this if im wrong ill admit it
    mouthful of accolades are you trying to tell us something baron?
    you tell baron there drew drop him drew
    drew corbin vs rocobraun 813 to? put the good brothers with styles already
    usos vs good 833 to 846 906 to 909 miz vs lashley
    shanes men now includes lasley in addition to elias from the look of things
    919 921 vikings vs luchas alright new worlds collide this week an sdlive woman is winning
    934 937 F F H time rambling rabbit abby the witch i forgive you
    bliss vs naomi ? to 946 a seahawks fan in kentucky
    im sure jd muted the make a wish segment
    1010 to 1015 major brothers vs the rawvival
    around 1022 1028 sami 1035 1042 samoa joe vs rey mysterio
    1050 aj styles and seth rollins contract signing burn vs build

5 15 2015 part 4 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osaka-jō_Hall
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazuchika_Okada vs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A.J._Styles for the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWGP_H...t_Championship
    Last edited by steve2275; 04-30-2019 at 02:31 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    Last I checked, a protective order attached to the case was dismissed but the actual matter is still in court
    does the case still even involve elgin??

bad news. according to sources, cage was rushed to the hospital after the impact PPV. apparently, that Spanish fly he took from johnny aggravated a nagging back injury he previously had. reports say that cage was having problems walking backstage.

i really hope it's nothing too serious. i like cage.
    ****. on the brightside i was going to say cage needs to spend a little less time on the weights and a little more on his cardio as he looked in a bad way by the end of the match, but if it was his back not his gas tank can't fault him for that. hope he doesn't have to take much time off.

that said rebellion was a pretty damn sweet PPV.

6pack scramble was a fun opener and some guys go to shine. i probably wouldn't have put eddie in there though make it a little less cluttered.

scarlett vs jobber indian dude, this was **** and the time could've went to the 1st match. i don't get what the fuk they're even trying to do with scarlett.

rascalz vs moose, josh alexander, ethan page was really good. can't say i'm happy that alexander is back teaming with page but they are a damn good tag team. could be cool to see desmond feud with moose and trey/wentz vs the north going forward.

jordynne grace vs taya was solid and i think the booking here was good. smart match and good work.

x-division title swann vs sami, great no DQ match and awesome storytelling. i think sami should get a run with the x-division title though and i think this shows how good sami could be for a division like 205 live.

tess vs gail was very good from beginning to end. both looked great and gail didn't seem to have any kind of rust.

cage vs johnny, in retrospect it was a good choice not to put this on last. the match not only slowed down a ton towards the end(due to injury) but too much shenanigans imo.

lucha bros vs LAX full metal mayhem was awesome, just watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Stories going around that AEW is being accused of contract interfering
    what's good for the goose i suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    So hearing mixed things

one source said revival signed new contracts

the other said they didn't but there were plans to give them the titles tonight if they had
    LOL trying to sway somebody with those dead as fuk titles, though some consider chasing and failing to capture those titles a big deal of sorts because it gets you a PPV once in a while.

Ultimate Member

Yeah tonight really showed how weak that Raw Women's Division is. You've got Becky and Alexa (and who knows how physical the latter will get given her injury issues), and then not much else. Naomi and Natalya are competent, but hardly spectacular or exciting.

They almost NEED to start booking Nikki Cross and Ruby better, those two have talent and Raw desperately needs them. How WWE cannot see that is beyond me? They also NEED to do everything possible to try and get Sasha to come back as well.

I mean the fact that Lacey is getting to face Becky after ONE match on the MR, shows how bad it is right now (also no wonder Sasha is ticked off with crap like that).

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Yeah tonight really showed how weak that Raw Women's Division is. You've got Becky and Alexa (and who knows how physical the latter will get given her injury issues), and then not much else. Naomi and Natalya are competent, but hardly spectacular or exciting.

They almost NEED to start booking Nikki Cross and Ruby better, those two have talent and Raw desperately needs them. How WWE cannot see that is beyond me? They also NEED to do everything possible to try and get Sasha to come back as well.

I mean the fact that Lacey is getting to face Becky after ONE match on the MR, shows how bad it is right now (also no wonder Sasha is ticked off with crap like that).
    especially considering how long they had to build lacey and establish her finisher for fuks sake. for people who didn't know laceys' finisher it made becky look a little weak getting laid out with 1 punch 2 weeks in a row.

to lacey credit she's making the most of the opportunity she's getting.

Ultimate Member

Yeah they had months to build Lacey up, and instead just had her do that stupid strut around the ring for, reasons that still haven't been explained, thing so much that people got sick of it. Then they rushed her into a title feud as quickly as possible post-Mania, and many are asking "why her? What has she done to get this shot, she's had ONE match on the MR and you haven't established her at all."

And yeah, they need to ease up on the "she lays Becky out with that punch" thing. They've done it four times already, thankfully they didn't do it again last night though, and it's going to get old if they keep doing it, and make Becky look kind of stupid as well.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Yeah they had months to build Lacey up, and instead just had her do that stupid strut around the ring for, reasons that still haven't been explained, thing so much that people got sick of it. Then they rushed her into a title feud as quickly as possible post-Mania, and many are asking "why her? What has she done to get this shot, she's had ONE match on the MR and you haven't established her at all."

And yeah, they need to ease up on the "she lays Becky out with that punch" thing. They've done it four times already, thankfully they didn't do it again last night though, and it's going to get old if they keep doing it, and make Becky look kind of stupid as well.
    well to be fair, the very first time she hit it on becky, the man kind of..........no sold it. like she staggered by back a little but then she just smiled afterward and went for lacey.

but yeah, i can see where you're coming from.

Astonishing Member

Watching Rebellion, Tessa Blanchard is SO GOOD! And she's only 23, so she's not even in her prime yet.
    I've been following Tessa Blanchard since All In. I would say that she's arguably the most talented woman wrestler outside of WWE. Huge future ahead of her.

Class act.

I think a lot of the WWE/NXT Superstars are, genuinely, good people.

Astonishing Member

well to be fair, the very first time she hit it on becky, the man kind of..........no sold it. like she staggered by back a little but then she just smiled afterward and went for lacey.

but yeah, i can see where you're coming from.
    It works a lot better as a sucker punch. Considering the adrenaline Becky was on after Wrestlemania, I didn't put too much into her not selling it that much. I think they need to make that more of a signature than a finisher though.