Page 534 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 344344845245305315325335345355365375385445846341034 ... LastLast
Results 7,996 to 8,010 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Is he still in a (long-distance) relationship with Renee Young, though?
    They are married

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

according to sources, killian dain has been sent back to NXT.

good for him.

Intermediary

on Ambrose/Jon Moxley/whatever he calls himself

Vince is Mr Petty VonPetty so I expect Rene to be punished for this

and Beth Phoenix has replaced Percy Watson on commentary in NXT, as of May 1 tapings

good, Percy sucks

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    on Ambrose/Jon Moxley/whatever he calls himself

Vince is Mr Petty VonPetty so I expect Rene to be punished for this

and Beth Phoenix has replaced Percy Watson on commentary in NXT, as of May 1 tapings

good, Percy sucks
    Don't see Renee being punished. Vince has shown that he wants Ambrose. Maybe it's just because of the SHIELD merchandise, so I don't see him burning bridges by mistreating Rene.

Extraordinary Member

Does anyone here here watch Darkside of the Ring on Viceland? It's doing an episode on the Von Erichs tonight

sean sapp gets a interview with lio rush.

Sean Ross Sapp of Fightful broke the news that Lio Rush had heat on him. Sean was able to get in contact with Lio to get his side of the story:

"My issue has never been with Bobby (Lashley)," Lio told Fightful. "Being with Bobby has helped the both of us out tremendously. It’s given me speaking confidence I didn’t know i had. I never was a promo guy on the indies. But being with Bobby made me a promo guy. My issue isn’t with my on screen role. My issue is the fact that I haven’t been on meet & greets with Bobby, haven’t been getting paid for merchandise for us that has my catchphrases on them. (I) have been sent to live shows and TVs and forced to pay for my own rental for 5 days as well as hotel while not making enough money to do so. Walking around broke in the biggest sports entertainment industry that there is while having two kids and a wife to support."

Sapp brought up the story from PWInsider about Rush not wanting to carry water for the veterans:

"It’s not about race and it has never been, but public perception is important to me and when we have fans that travel all over the globe and watch us get off of buses and into hotels, the LOOK of a black kid carrying waters and bags for other wrestlers is just not a good look, especially when I’m trying to portray myself as a superstar as well," Rush told us.

On Saturday, Fightful revealed that there was a situation that garnered heat on Rush involving Finn Balor. Several Fightful sources stated that Balor let Lio Rush know that Vince McMahon and other management would probably look down on Rush's wife sitting in on rehearsals. Rush would somewqhat deny that story, and instead blame someone else:

"Me and Finn are cool, and my wife has never been an issue. There is someone who works for WWE who has hated me since the day I’ve worked for ROH and now that they work for WWE they’re leaking false information to get me released. At a certain point, I have to defend myself so that’s what I decided to do. We’re all human, and we’re all grown ass adults. The kind of **** the flies backstage is ridiculous and I’m surprised more people aren’t speaking up," Rush said.

As far as Lio's disappointment with how wrestling media covered the story, he opened up about that, and the way that he'd like to see things handled.

"These sheets should spread positive messages to the world but they only want to spread false, negative reports to damage someone else's career. What’s wrong with spreading truth? Thank you for reaching out to me, and I appreciate you for doing that. I honestly do. I’ve never been about the BS or politics or anything else rather than showing up to work, doing my job and providing for my family. I grew up in the worst parts of DC, and certain things that I was taught will always stick with me and why I’ve gotten to where I am now in life. I realize that people will talk regardless of how much positivity you try and push out into the world," Rush closed.

Sean Ross Sapp concluded the interview by stating:

"It's worth noting that WWE typically doesn't provide wrestling websites with talent interviews or breaking news stories, as is often done."

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    well to be fair, the very first time she hit it on becky, the man kind of..........no sold it. like she staggered by back a little but then she just smiled afterward and went for lacey.

but yeah, i can see where you're coming from.
    becky probably didn't know it was her finisher either LOL.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    G1 climax 25 part 1
    bad luck fale vs tetsuta naito
    a.j. styles vs katsuyori shibata
    kota ibushi vs hiroshi tanhashi
    part 2 july 26 2015
    makabe vs shibata
    styles vs ibushi
    tetsuya naito vs hiroshi tanahashi
    Last edited by steve2275; 05-02-2019 at 02:59 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

BANNED

A further wrinkle in the Lio Rush drama, he's now given quite a frank interview where he addresses his relationship with Finn, carrying bags and water for veteran talent, and being forced to pay his own rentals and hotel rooms

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/e...we-heat-rumors

Ol' Doogie, Circa 2005 GindyPosts's Avatar

On the sad, strange saga of Luke Harper... (taken from the latest Wrestling Observer, according to Reddit's Squared Circle):

The update on Harper is that Vince McMahon, in writing, told him he wouldn’t release him. He was earmarked to work a program with Zayn after Mania, but the decision was made not to do it. One person close to the situation told us that he needs to get out because they made a call that they weren’t going to use him after Vince saw him in his return. Vince said that he didn’t “get him” and complained that he couldn’t even do a Southern accent (that was from them wanting him to do a Southern accent four years ago). He was regularly pitching ideas when he was out with an injury and they turned down every pitch. He wasn’t booked anywhere after being cleared but Fan Axxess, and then Vince McMahon out of the blue wanted to know why he wasn’t in the Battle Royal, so that’s why he was put in at the last minute. Apparently the end was a mess as Strowman forgot his spots, which is one of the reasons Strowman hasn’t done much since winning. He was booked to start the Zayn program the day after Mania, but was then told after Mania he wasn’t needed for TV. So he went home, but then was called to comeback on Tuesday for a match with EC 3. He was basically used as the opponent to test out the EC 3 and Maverick pairing as wrestler/manager. The agents set up a bunch of manager spots in the match. Vince then watched it and said he hated the manager spots. The creative meeting the day of the draft when it was asked about which brand Harper would be on, Vince said how the guy can’t even do a Southern accent, said the match with EC 3 was bad, so they didn’t put him with either brand and that’s when he asked for his release.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCirc...lease_request/

This totally sounds like Vince McMahon, and calls back to how quickly Luke Harper lost favor after he won the IC championship during the Cena vs. Authority storyline. In an ideal corporate environment, Harper would have been granted his release, considering that it was clear Vince saw nothing in him, but this may be due to the current Sasha Banks issue... or because Vince has a particular hate boner for Luke.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    A further wrinkle in the Lio Rush drama, he's now given quite a frank interview where he addresses his relationship with Finn, carrying bags and water for veteran talent, and being forced to pay his own rentals and hotel rooms

https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/e...we-heat-rumors
    i literally just posted that.

BANNED

Whoops, my bad. I tend to speed read.

Daniel Bryan medically cleared

https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezon...red-for-return

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Whoops, my bad. I tend to speed read.

Daniel Bryan medically cleared

https://www.mandatory.com/wrestlezon...red-for-return
    it is cool. mistakes happen.

heard a rumor that at the plan for the next saudi show is to have kofi drop the belt to goldberg, which will then lead to ANOTHER goldberg/lesner feud.

i am praying to all the gods this is just a rumor.

Astonishing Member

Hahahahahahahaha.

Back on Vince. I don't get a guy, who can flip his plans on a dime, and then not being able to flip and use a guy like Harper in some way.