Page 54 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758641041545541054 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    strowman who teams with children he pulls from the crowd is less of a bastard than the guy who tries to murder babyfaces if for no other reason than he targets heels, that's just how wrestling works.
    using that stupidity with owens to defend this stupidity only shows how off the mark WWE is with their heel/face roles. owens was clearly meant to be the heel.

they had to use 4 other guys that are very over in their roles avoid the cheering of a roman beatdown. and they didn't xactly get booed out of the building either.

i'm sure as things play out you won't say crowd reaction doesn't matter because roman sells merch.
    Certsinly crowd reaction matter less for Roman because he generates money, but we're specifically discussing the crowd reaction to Braun' s heel turn in this case. And again, I think at least initially he and the angle is generating the right sort of heat so at least so far so good. We'll see what happens next week.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I have to wonder about the Roman sells merch thing. When I look at the crowds at the shows I see more Bullet Club merch than I do Roman. Leads to me to believe he's only selling because of the sheer volume of merch he had compared to the company's other guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I have to wonder about the Roman sells merch thing. When I look at the crowds at the shows I see more Bullet Club merch than I do Roman. Leads to me to believe he's only selling because of the sheer volume of merch he had compared to the company's other guys.
    Those things to hand in hand. You get more volume if you prove you can sell. Get one top selling t-sgirt and they'll bust out 2-3 more. But if your first shirt isn't moving, you might not get another anytime soon. That's why guys like Roman and AN have mercy pages twice as big as the other guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Yeah, I remember when Dean Ambrose was given the title it was allegedly because he was selling more tixs and merch at house shows than Roman. The touring was split between two lots (it was before the brand split) with Dean headlining one and Roman the other so there was a direct comparison which was enough for WWE to consider pushing him over Roman.
    Snowflakes melt in flame wars.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

wasn't ellsworth selling more merch than roman and cena at one point?

Yep, so does zack ryder. And see where it got him.

Sooo... Im thinking of buying all in at the roh page. Anyoneo knows if they have any kind of country restrictions. If it is a usa only stream?

Astonishing Member

once again i cant help ya sorry good luck
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Dean got the title because Roman was getting ready to serve his Wellness suspension. He kept it because they were getting ready for the brand split and wanted to keep the illusion of SDL being on the level of RAW, so they got the title with the history. It's literally the exact same thing they did with the first brand spilt back in 2002 when Brock was the WWE Champion and drafted to SD while the Big Gold Belt was brought back as the World Heavyweight Championship.

Astonishing Member

Last top T-Shirt Sales List I saw had Rusev Day and Elias as #1 and 2, but, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, and Ronda Rousey all had multiple shirts in the Top 10 so they are doing well.

I do think that your merch sales are a direct reflection of your TV time in most cases.

(Also there's no Becky Lynch shirt for guys right now! Ronda has shirts out for multiple genders, but Becky's shirts are only for women and kids)

https://www.twitch.tv/rvtentertainment

the wrestle-cast is back. this time, with me on to talk wrestling and shill my book.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    https://www.twitch.tv/rvtentertainment

the wrestle-cast is back. this time, with me on to talk wrestling and shill my book.
    I hear its a worthwhile book

ishii vs naito from G1 28 with ross Barnett on axs tv
    and goto vs omega and the mariners lose to the a's again and that bothers me more than roman reigns as universal campion
    Last edited by steve2275; 08-31-2018 at 10:55 PM.
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post

ishii vs naito from G1 28 with ross Barnett on axs tv
    and the mariners lose to the a's again and that bothers me more than roman reigns as universal campion
    well everyone seems to think so.

as long as it's better than "empress theresa", i will be happy.

once again i cant help ya sorry good luck
    don't worry.

I tweeted to ROH official account and they answered the following:

"there's no geo-blocking for HonorClub!"

so, I hope this my help, anyone on the forum not living in USA and that want's to see All in.

Astonishing Member

ishii vs naito from G1 28 with ross Barnett on axs tv and goto vs omega
    now Michael elgin vs jay white
    now bad luck fale vs hiroshi tanahashi(who I woud still like to see in NXT but being as he will turn 42 this year time could be running out) then again makabe will be 46 and Suzuki is 50....Suzuki vs ciampa is still a dream match for me so I guess anythings possible
    and now the hangman vs the rain maker
    Last edited by steve2275; 08-31-2018 at 11:36 PM.
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Certsinly crowd reaction matter less for Roman because he generates money, but we're specifically discussing the crowd reaction to Braun' s heel turn in this case. And again, I think at least initially he and the angle is generating the right sort of heat so at least so far so good. We'll see what happens next week.
    he kind of got booed after aligning himself with dolph & drew and beating down all of the shield. not xactly ideal top heel heat.
    roman usually gets more boos just by walking out alone.

it doesn't matter what happens next week, it still would've been easier to turn roman heel and the shield reunion would still be unnecessary for everybody.

now Michael elgin vs jay white
    now bad luck fale vs hiroshi tanahashi(who I woud still like to see in NXT but being as he will turn 42 this year time could be running out) then again makabe will be 46 and Suzuki is 50....Suzuki vs ciampa is still a dream match for me so I guess anythings possible
    and now the hangman vs the rain maker
    tanahashi would've been a better fit for WWE than nakamura imo.