Page 542 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 424424925325385395405415425435445455465525926421042 ... LastLast
Results 8,116 to 8,130 of 19298
    BANNED

Oh look, ratings went up slightly

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/article...-5-6-2019.html

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Vince thinks putting a band-aid on a bullet wound will fix the problem. He refuses to touch the fundamental problems that are turning fans off the product. He can't panic button right.

A big issue is that with vince devoting his time elsewhere, he s delegating much of wwe to kevin dunn….who is outright trying to sabotage hhh. numerous people have said this

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    of what city?
    Longwood florida

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

according to reports, the E is planning to cut back on youtube content, in response to the low ratings of raw and SD.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    according to reports, the E is planning to cut back on youtube content, in response to the low ratings of raw and SD.
    That is a stupid move. The YouTube stuff brings in more views than the TV. That's not gonna draw people in.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    A big issue is that with vince devoting his time elsewhere, he s delegating much of wwe to kevin dunn….who is outright trying to sabotage hhh. numerous people have said this
    The XFL hasn't taken off yet though

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The XFL hasn't taken off yet though
    Getting it started is taking a lot of his time and attention

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

https://www.twitch.tv/rvtentertainment

i think we all need some riffing after last night.

Rowan is a fan of amon amarth it seems

Astonishing Member

Vince thinks putting a band-aid on a bullet wound will fix the problem. He refuses to touch the fundamental problems that are turning fans off the product. He can't panic button right.
    He won't touch the problem because he is the problem.

Just my opinion... but I think the only WWE show that really needs work is RAW.

I think over the past year Smackdown, NXT, NXT UK, and 205 Live have been pretty good. They have all had their ups and downs, but I think overall they have been solid. I think RAW maybe just needs a better creative team. Though in their defense, it's gotta be tough to do 3 hours of programming every week. Due to it's length, I sort of think RAW will never consistantly be a good to great show.

Ultimate Member

Sami hitting three Blue Thunder Bombs in a row only for Kofi to kick out, but then Sami losing to ONE Trouble in Paradise, was not a great finish to an otherwise quite good match.

Asuka & Kairi vs. Mandy & Sonya-I don't know why WWE insists on taking wrestlers who could all use some wins/momentum and pitting them against each other. They do it constantly and it's irritating.

The women were all but absent from both shows this week actually, that's not a good sign.

Overall a decent show, and better than Raw. But again if you really want to help the ratings, putting on shows like this ain't gonna do it long-term.

Apparently the wild card rule is Vince's way to compromise with the TV networks. USA and Fox want for the company's top stars to appear on their respective shows but Vince doesn't want to end the brand split.

Apparently the wild card rule is Vince's way to compromise with the TV networks. USA and Fox want for the company's top stars to appear on their respective shows but Vince doesn't want to end the brand split.
    I'd definately say the Wild Card thing is the lesser of 2 evils, as I don't want the brand split to necessarily end either.

Though I do wonder if the simpler sollution wouldn't be to simply have floating world champions. That's having top stars show up on both brands in a more organic way.