Page 545 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 454454955355415425435445455465475485495555956451045 ... LastLast
Results 8,161 to 8,175 of 19298
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    AEW has a UK PPV provider...ITV Box Office (ITV were who screened WOS last year)
    Though ITV box office and ITV which WOS was on are not the same thing. ITV is one of the main channels in the UK, ITYV Box office is just some random channel well up in the epg for most people.

Extraordinary Member

So, I've heard reports that the part of Wrestlemania where Miz's dad jumped into the ring was actually unplanned, and happened because of a miscommunication

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa
    So, I've heard reports that the part of Wrestlemania where Miz's dad jumped into the ring was actually unplanned, and happened because of a miscommunication
    Oh wow! I did see a headline about Miz's dad recently on Twitter but I didn't read the article.
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

in some sad news, famous luchadore silver king has passed away.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    in some sad news, famous luchadore silver king has passed away.
    The poor guy died in the ring. His opponent and the crowd must be horrified.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The poor guy died in the ring. His opponent and the crowd must be horrified.
    his opponent was the juice.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    his opponent was the juice.
    Looking at the footage the ref was completely incompetent. He should have called for someone when King wasn't responding to him.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Word is AEW have signed with Turner, the deal will be announced at the upfronts

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...stlers-653919/
    Ted Turner has wanted pro wrestling back for a number of years. He's stated as much that he was angry that WCW was sold out . That he really didn't seem to realize by the mergers etc he would lose the company.

Having a billionaire owner behind AEW makes the deal easier. Hopefully this works and the company can do well. I know people will say NOOO...NOOO to this. But I'd bring in Eric Bischoff as an advisor for the live TV show aspect. Don't put Bischoff in charge or anything. Just bring him in as a consultant role and advise on putting a live weekly TV product on. Because has the experience doing that and how it worked.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Ted Turner has wanted pro wrestling back for a number of years. He's stated as much that he was angry that WCW was sold out . That he really didn't seem to realize by the mergers etc he would lose the company.

Having a billionaire owner behind AEW makes the deal easier. Hopefully this works and the company can do well. I know people will say NOOO...NOOO to this. But I'd bring in Eric Bischoff as an advisor for the live TV show aspect. Don't put Bischoff in charge or anything. Just bring him in as a consultant role and advise on putting a live weekly TV product on. Because has the experience doing that and how it worked.
    They hired Billy Gunn to be their head producer. He's done his fair share of behind the scenes work when he was at WWE. He has a good head on his shoulders when it comes to producing weekly TV.

They hired Billy Gunn to be their head producer. He's done his fair share of behind the scenes work when he was at WWE. He has a good head on his shoulders when it comes to producing weekly TV.
    Well nothing against Billy Gunn , I'd rather have the guy who was over EVERYTHING as Bischoff was. Gunn had roles sure behind the scenes , not discounting that. Bischoff was someone who had to handle Turner Sports executives among various deals. As an advisor he can help in that role.

(Plus hell maybe you can talk him into an onscreen role as a bad guy. Because Bischoff is like that guy who makes an awesome villain onscreen)
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Well nothing against Billy Gunn , I'd rather have the guy who was over EVERYTHING as Bischoff was. Gunn had roles sure behind the scenes , not discounting that. Bischoff was someone who had to handle Turner Sports executives among various deals. As an advisor he can help in that role.

(Plus hell maybe you can talk him into an onscreen role as a bad guy. Because Bischoff is like that guy who makes an awesome villain onscreen)
    Bischoff didn't pay off for Impact and I don't see him adding anything of value to AEW. Those guys are determined to make sure that the sins of other companies don't get repeated with theirs. Bringing in a guy like Bischoff wouldn't be a step in the right direction if that's what they're going for.

Bischoff didn't pay off for Impact and I don't see him adding anything of value to AEW. Those guys are determined to make sure that the sins of other companies don't get repeated with theirs. Bringing in a guy like Bischoff wouldn't be a step in the right direction if that's what they're going for.
    Notice I said do not put Bischoff in charge. Because you don't. He's years from the "game" and he really shouldn't be back in charge of anything. He does however have the experience of producing live episodic TV and handling various things backstage. He's handled Turner Sports (which I'm sure AEW will now fall under) . Having a consultant like Bischoff there to advise and all would be a good option.

Bischoff was good as a suit guy who could charm Turner Sports and those guys. So getting him as a consultant to advise and helping that next guy (be it Cody or whoever is in that role) well it helps. Many ex-WCW guys bragged up how Bischoff handled Turner guys who questioned what the company was doing. (One comical thing I remember one wrestler bringing up was a Turner S&P guy was not happy the NWO was gonna use baseball bats in a segment and Bischoff had to literally sit down and talk him through it all and how its fake etc til it got approved to air...and this was like right when the show was gonna start)

Astonishing Member

RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

AEW is paying to be on TNT apparently

the vid of the match has been leaked.

you could see the exact moment when silver king died.