Page 580 of 717 FirstFirst ... 80480530570576577578579580581582583584590630680 ... LastLast
Results 8,686 to 8,700 of 10743
  1. #8686
    Incredible Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    if this is the E's answer to DON, then cody and the bucks got nothing to worry about.
    The E is safe for now at least but the entire time I was watching DON all I could think is ROH is screwed.

  2. #8687
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    The E is safe for now at least but the entire time I was watching DON all I could think is ROH is screwed.
    well if the G1 supercard is anything to go buy, it's not doing well.

  3. #8688
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,082

    Default

    This RAW seems padded as hell

  4. #8689
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,340

    Default

    45 minutes into the show and no proper match yet.

  5. #8690
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,082

    Default

    I'm expecting the Rock to come down that ring. I'll probably be disappointed

  6. #8691
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,340

    Default

    this might actually be a record for longest time from the start of raw before we have a match.

    this is a bad look, raw.

  7. #8692
    Incredible Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    849

    Default

    Jesus, where's the fuckin wrestling?

  8. #8693
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I'm expecting the Rock to come down that ring. I'll probably be disappointed
    there are so many members of the ano'i family, it's most likely someone we've never seen before. or maybe it's shawn maluta.

    or maybe it's some jobber who isn't related to them in anyway and given a stupid samoan savage gimmick.

  9. #8694
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,340

    Default

    ok. he's a legit member of the fam.

  10. #8695
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    there are so many members of the ano'i family, it's most likely someone we've never seen before. or maybe it's shawn maluta.

    or maybe it's some jobber who isn't related to them in anyway and given a stupid samoan savage gimmick.
    Seems like a jobber, since he showed up during the commercial

  11. #8696
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,340

    Default

    and we got a AEW chant.

  12. #8697
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,340

    Default

    this might be the worst first hour in raw history.

  13. #8698
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    27,098

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    The E is safe for now at least but the entire time I was watching DON all I could think is ROH is screwed.
    The WWE is pretty close to untouchable at this point.

    But yeah... guys like Impact and ROH are basically going to be canibalized by AEW. Those are the guys who have tried to market themselves as an alternative to the WWE, but AEW seems to have that locked down.

  14. #8699
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,082

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    this might be the worst first hour in raw history.
    I'd believe it. I'm normally an optimist, but this RAW is SUCKING so far

  15. #8700
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    32,340

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I'd believe it. I'm normally an optimist, but this RAW is SUCKING so far
    this breaks my heart more because this show is taking place at the sprint center.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •