Page 628 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1285285786186246256266276286296306316326386787281128 ... LastLast
Results 9,406 to 9,420 of 19298
    Extraordinary Member

Seems like we're getting Finn Balor vs. Shinsuke Nakamura

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    WWE-ized Shinsuke Nakamura just isn’t a dream match up anymore.

We’re getting a Bayley-Alexa rematch because Bayley is finally going to show that she can be hard core, right?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Shinsuke knows all about intercontinental championships

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Cena/Nikki and Bryan/Brie were both face couples too. When you're building up mixed tag feuds, you need one heel and one face team.
    Yes. But Corbin and Evans aren’t a couple..(I think?).

Maybe my original point was too broad (about no one wanting to see inter gender matches with real couples) but given the potential issues with the relationship in real life (which has been quite common in the past) and just how brief Seth and Becky's been together, I don't think that's the way to go with them.

IMO of course.
    Last edited by Username taken; 06-25-2019 at 11:01 PM.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    WWE-ized Shinsuke Nakamura just isn’t a dream match up anymore.

We’re getting a Bayley-Alexa rematch because Bayley is finally going to show that she can be hard core, right?
    Shinsuke hasn’t really fit well into the main roster.

I’m honestly not sure WWE can use him very well.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Shinsuke knows all about intercontinental championships
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shinsuke_Nakamura https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/WWE_In...l_Championship https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Finn_Bálor yes please

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    but jdfromny206 doesnt like it
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7731018/?ref_=ttep_ep8
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kazuchika_Okada vs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetsuya_Naito defending the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWGP_H...t_Championship

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Kacey's Stomping Grounds reaction video has finally dropped and just as adorable as I was expecting.
    Last edited by steve2275; 06-26-2019 at 02:30 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

Vince's bizarre obsession with crapping all over the SDL Women's Roster happens yet again. He did it pre-Mania, and now he's giving Alexa, another title shot despite her being a Raw star. Funny how even when he stacks the roster, he STILL doesn't give them crap to do.

Asuka's sitting over here still holding the only decisive victory that a performer's gotten over Becky Lynch this year and wondering why that apparently means nothing and she's stuck in tag time limbo, yet people like Alexa, and Charlotte, and Corbin, and Lacey, etc can keep losing yet getting more title shots anyway?

Also funny how the last PPV sold like crap in part because it was full of rematches that people didn't want to see. So what does Vince do, give us many of the same matches AGAIN on the next show. I's almost like he WANTS the show to sell like crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Vince's bizarre obsession with crapping all over the SDL Women's Roster happens yet again. He did it pre-Mania, and now he's giving Alexa, another title shot despite her being a Raw star. Funny how even when he stacks the roster, he STILL doesn't give them crap to do.

Asuka's sitting over here still holding the only decisive victory that a performer's gotten over Becky Lynch this year and wondering why that apparently means nothing and she's stuck in tag time limbo, yet people like Alexa, and Charlotte, and Corbin, and Lacey, etc can keep losing yet getting more title shots anyway?

Also funny how the last PPV sold like crap in part because it was full of rematches that people didn't want to see. So what does Vince do, give us many of the same matches AGAIN on the next show. I's almost like he WANTS the show to sell like crap.
    I think you answered your own question. The reason Asuka isn't involved in the womans single title scene is because she's involved in the tag title scene. She and Kairi are basically the only face tag team, so they need to be the Iconics feud.

And frankly not giving Asuka a rematch probably was a way of protecting her. If she had gotten a rematch against Charlotte or Becky, Asuka would have lost. The end game was to give Becky 2 belts, before getting Bayley the Smackdown belt while Becky keeps the RAW belt ... which means Asuka being involved in any of that would have resulted in her losing. It would have been logical booking to give her another shot at the belt... but it wouldn't necessarily have done her any good.

Astonishing Member

I'm moderately intrigued if they can pull off this Mandy/Sonya storyline that they are teasing.

WWE will be airing Evolve's tenth anniversary show on the WWE Network

to go up against AEW's fight for the fallen

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/evo.../#.XRPEHHdFyUk

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think you answered your own question. The reason Asuka isn't involved in the womans single title scene is because she's involved in the tag title scene. She and Kairi are basically the only face tag team, so they need to be the Iconics feud.

And frankly not giving Asuka a rematch probably was a way of protecting her. If she had gotten a rematch against Charlotte or Becky, Asuka would have lost. The end game was to give Becky 2 belts, before getting Bayley the Smackdown belt while Becky keeps the RAW belt ... which means Asuka being involved in any of that would have resulted in her losing. It would have been logical booking to give her another shot at the belt... but it wouldn't necessarily have done her any good.
    That's really flawed logic honestly. Giving her nothing to do, and part of an irrelevant division that WWE doesn't care about, is a waste. Vince is just playing favorites again, it's that simple.

It's ridiculous that Charlotte, Alexa, Lacey, Corbin, etc keep getting title shots despite losing, but everyone else only has to lose once and they're done, or they don't even get the shot at all. THIS is part of why people keep turning on WWE, they're tired of this repetitive nonsense and favoritism.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    WWE will be airing Evolve's tenth anniversary show on the WWE Network

to go up against AEW's fight for the fallen

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/evo.../#.XRPEHHdFyUk
    I wonder will Vince loan Evolve some talent?

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    That's really flawed logic honestly. Giving her nothing to do, and part of an irrelevant division that WWE doesn't care about, is a waste. Vince is just playing favorites again, it's that simple.

It's ridiculous that Charlotte, Alexa, Lacey, Corbin, etc keep getting title shots despite losing, but everyone else only has to lose once and they're done, or they don't even get the shot at all. THIS is part of why people keep turning on WWE, they're tired of this repetitive nonsense and favoritism.
    I don't deny the logic you are making. From a purely realistic standpoint it would have made more sense to have Asuka compete for the belt... the problem being she would have lost. End game was to have Becky hold 2 belts before Bayley eventually getting the Smackdown belt, so had they put Asuka in that position it would have been to see her lose.

If the Kabuti warriors end up not getting the tag belts from the Iconics when their feud is over, I'll agree that they might as well have had her job to Becky. But if they do suceed in winning the tag belts, then I'd argue she's better protected winning the tag belts than failing to win the singles belts.

Astonishing Member

Back to a little bit of positivity. Kofi is having an excellent runas champ.All of his guess have been top notch.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I wonder will Vince loan Evolve some talent?
    Several actually