Page 633 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1335335836236296306316326336346356366376436837331133 ... LastLast
Results 9,481 to 9,495 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I don't see their involvement changing anything as long as the buck still stops with Vince.
    Same, just looks like the 'E hired a pair of scapegoats to me

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    100% on board with what Seth said (while also thinking there's a lot of validity to Jon Ambrose's happiness), I think there's two sides to every story.

Ever had a coworker love his job while you hated it? That's how I take it.
    Sure...if you ignore that what Jon said is backed up by a near-decade of interviews and statements from other ex-WWE workers.
    Last edited by wjowski; 06-27-2019 at 10:53 AM.

Honestly I'm surprised Seth's tweets or whatever are even being talked about to this degree. A lot of the stuff Beckys been saying is 10 times worse.
    Last edited by XPac; 06-27-2019 at 11:32 AM.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Didn't get triggered. He made a simple response to Seth's question and Seth unloading on him for no real reason. When he tried to steer things to being about money I knew Seth had no legs to stand on.
    ditto. if anything, it was seth, and baron to a lesser extent, who got triggered because will made a comment on a frankly erroneous statement.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    ditto. if anything, it was seth, and baron to a lesser extent, who got triggered because will made a comment on a frankly erroneous statement.
    I don't think he was triggered at all. I think Seth baited, and someone took the bait. He's clearly taking a page out of Beckys playbook by using social media to generate a buzz.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Honestly I'm surprised Seth's tweets or whatever are even being talked about. A lot of the stuff Beckys been saying is 10 times worse.
    it's not the fact that becky said worse stuff. it's the fact that seth is talking out of his ass and coming off like an arrogant douche bag.

I don't think he was triggered at all. I think Seth baited, and someone took the bait. He's clearly taking a page out of Beckys playbook by using social media to generate a buzz.
    and that would be great if he was a heel and building up for a match, like becky was doing.

this? not so much.

and that would be great if he was a heel and building up for a match, like becky was doing.

this? not so much.
    What match was a face Becky building for when she was taking shots at Beth Phoenix? Becky knows how to get oeoole talking about her on social media, and like I said I think Seth is just taking a page out of her playbook.

What match was a face Becky building for when she was taking shots at Beth Phoenix? Becky knows how to get oeoole talking about her on social media, and like I said I think Seth is just taking a page out of her playbook.
    for what purpose? seth is already at the top in the E. why does he need to build buzz for anything?

for what purpose? seth is already at the top in the E. why does he need to build buzz for anything?
    Same reason any celebrity wants to generate buzz on social media. It generates interest and gets people talking. Will gets in on that too.

Same reason any celebrity wants to generate buzz on social media. It generates interest and gets people talking. Will gets in on that too.
    i'm sure that will put butts in seats.

lord knows the E needs those butts.

i'm sure that will put butts in seats.

lord knows the E needs those butts.
    Won't necessarily put butts in seats no, but I'll bet you Seths social media is blowing up.

And I do think he maybe wants to give himself a bit of an edge. He always was the most vanilla of the shield personality wise.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

He definitely was triggered. All his tweets are a direct response to someone. Becky's responses were all to people working within the company and working towards building something. What's Seth gaining talking down to Will Ospreay and Wade Keller? Throwing Moxley under the bus? He's coming off as a huge *******

Won't necessarily put butts in seats no, but I'll bet you Seths social media is blowing up.

And I do think he maybe wants to give himself a bit of an edge. He always was the most vanilla of the shield personality wise.
    and he can't really use that edge since the guy he's beefing with is working for another company. and as we all know, we don't talk about other companies in the land of vince.

He definitely was triggered. All his tweets are a direct response to someone. Becky's responses were all to people working within the company and working towards building something. What's Seth gaining talking down to Will Ospreay and Wade Keller? Throwing Moxley under the bus? He's coming off as a huge *******
    his beef with will makes him look like a idiot.

his comments about mox makes him look like a ass. i mean, it's like he had no clue as to why mox left in the first place and why he was so unhappy to begin with. and to say how unprofessional it was for mox to actually talk about those reasons? that's what got me irate.

He's WWE's champ. Osprey routinely takes shots at WWE, while Moxley painted a rather bleak picture of WWE. WWE needs their talent to speak out and shoot back. They can't keep lettting other talent and talent leaving to competition paint WWE's picture as this big bad suffocating corporate monster. Even if from some perspectives they were.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 06-27-2019 at 08:04 PM.

and he can't really use that edge since the guy he's beefing with is working for another company. and as we all know, we don't talk about other companies in the land of vince.

his beef with will makes him look like a idiot.

his comments about mox makes him look like a ass. i mean, it's like he had no clue as to why mox left in the first place and why he was so unhappy to begin with. and to say how unprofessional it was for mox to actually talk about those reasons? that's what got me irate.
    He can't use it directly in a feud no, just like Becky couldn't directly use her Internet feud with Road Warrior animal in any sort of match. Again, it's more about getting people talking. Which is not something fans do a lot of with Seth, who frankly comes off a bit boring otherwise.

This discussion we're having right now is the point. And it's probably happening all over the Internet of wrestling sites at least.