Page 634 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1345345846246306316326336346356366376386446847341134 ... LastLast
Results 9,496 to 9,510 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    my thing was he said that jon couldn't hack the schedule and the grind, even though he was working more matches than everyone on the roster at one point and is now about to work the friggin G1. and the fact he makes it sound like it was jon's fault that he was unhappy or it was his fault that the company gave him crap bookings and even worse crap to say.

i don't get how seth can say he loves jon but then come off and say some petty bullshit like that. there's being a good company man and then there's this.
    Seth was sounding like a dick.

Jon has always defended Seth and never spoke bad about him. Seth went a bit far with the personal stuff on Jon.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    He can't use it directly in a feud no, just like Becky couldn't directly use her Internet feud with Road Warrior animal in any sort of match. Again, it's more about getting people talking. Which is not something fans do a lot of with Seth, who frankly comes off a bit boring otherwise.

This discussion we're having right now is the point. And it's probably happening all over the Internet of wrestling sites at least.
    her fucking with people was part of her character at the time and it was being used to get the match they were building up over.

seth going at it with will? not so much.

as for the other thing, it mostly getting people to talk about how dumb seth was for saying that bit in the first place. no one i've seen has said this is helping seth get more edge. so far, you're the only one saying it.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Didn't get triggered. He made a simple response to Seth's question and Seth unloading on him for no real reason. When he tried to steer things to being about money I knew Seth had no legs to stand on.
    Nah, he definitely got triggered. Could've done life pretty much everyone else and just leave it be, but instead, he decided to act like a dumb mark. Dude's best retort was bragging about working more matches than Seth in 2019, which is what prompted Seth bringing up money.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

ditto. if anything, it was seth, and baron to a lesser extent, who got triggered because will made a comment on a frankly erroneous statement.
    'Kay, how was it "erroneous?" The whole thing is subjective anyway, so it's not like anybody can really be wrong to begin with. Seth's free to think he's the best just like Will is, and I'm free to think that neither of them are anywhere close. Anyone who thinks they can be objective about determining who the "best" is is full of it.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Nah, he definitely got triggered. Could've done life pretty much everyone else and just leave it be, but instead, he decided to act like a dumb mark. Dude's best retort was bragging about working more matches than Seth in 2019, which is what prompted Seth bringing up money.
    How is saying "I'm alive" a triggered response to Seth's question? You have distort reality to make that possible. All he's saying he's performing on his level while not being employed by his company.

Money had nothing to do with their discussion. Sorry if Seth can't drag about putting on the best wrestling out there when he's working Corbin. The finals of Battle of the Super Juniors is better than anything Seth has done this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    How is saying "I'm alive" a triggered response to Seth's question? You have distort reality to make that possible. All he's saying he's performing on his level while not being employed by his company.

Money had nothing to do with their discussion. Sorry if Seth can't drag about putting on the best wrestling out there when he's working Corbin. The finals of Battle of the Super Juniors is better than anything Seth has done this year.
    honestly, i hear more people giving will props for calling seth out on that tweet than anything. and before someone says anything, a few of them were WWE marks.

a dude in my group is a hard WWE mark and even he said what seth said about them putting on the best wrestling on the planet was bullcrap.

her fucking with people was part of her character at the time and it was being used to get the match they were building up over.

seth going at it with will? not so much.

as for the other thing, it mostly getting people to talk about how dumb seth was for saying that bit in the first place. no one i've seen has said this is helping seth get more edge. so far, you're the only one saying it.
    Like I said, Seth isn't going at it with Will anymore than Becky will be wrestling Beth Phoenix. Its not about setting up a match ... it it were, people would chalk it up as a work and not care.

Course it's still likely a bit of a work in a sense, but because its not attached to any storylines people take it seriously. But he's arguably the nost talked about wrestler on social media right now and he barely had to lift a finger to achieve it. Its about knowing exactly the right button to press.

Like I said, Seth isn't going at it with Will anymore than Becky will be wrestling Beth Phoenix. Its not about setting up a match ... it it were, people would chalk it up as a work and not care.

Course it's still likely a bit of a work in a sense, but because its not attached to any storylines people take it seriously. But he's arguably the nost talked about wrestler on social media right now and he barely had to lift a finger to achieve it. Its about knowing exactly the right button to press.
    oh they are talking about him. just not in the way you think.

Does will have a point about his title having more prestige than Seths? That's a very arguable point. Universal belt is very new and at times not well received.

Does he have a point about thay getting under Seths skin? Absolutely not. That's just ridiculous. Prestige be damned, 99.99% of the wrestlers in history, including probably Will, would rather be in Seths shoes wearing Seths belt tHan Wills. And Will knows it.

Not that I fault Will in any way for shooting back. Seths twitter feud is giving him some spotlight. He might as well milk it for whatever it's worth.
    Last edited by XPac; 06-27-2019 at 01:12 PM.

oh they are talking about him. just not in the way you think.
    They are talking about him EXACTLY the way he thinks. He knows dam well when he says the WWE is the best wrestling product the reaction he will get. If everyone agreed, no one would care that he said it.

They are talking about him EXACTLY the way he thinks. He knows dam well when he says the WWE is the best wrestling product the reaction he will get. If everyone agreed, no one would care that he said it.
    keep thinking that.

Exactly. He was planting a flag.

Does will have a point about his title having more prestige than Seths? That's a very arguable point. Universal belt is very new and at times not well received.

Does he have a point about thay getting under Seths skin? Absolutely not. That's just ridiculous. Prestige be damned, 99.99% of the wrestlers in history, including probably Will, would rather be in Seths shoes wearing Seths belt tHan Wills. And Will knows it.

Not that I fault Will in any way for shooting back. Seths twitter feud is giving him some spotlight. He might as well milk it for whatever it's worth.
    yeah because seth's last few title defenses again baron corbin will certainly make everyone's "best of 2019" lists.

Ya, cause that what matters. Making someone's "best of 2019" lists.