Page 635 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1355355856256316326336346356366376386396456857351135 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,525 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    yeah because seth's last few title defenses again baron corbin will certainly make everyone's "best of 2019" lists.
    Not something a person at Seths level loses sleep over.

Again, 99.99% of the wrestling in history would rather be in Seths shoes wearing Seths belt than Wills, Will included. Being on the best of 2019 list doesn't swing that one bit.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Like I said, Seth isn't going at it with Will anymore than Becky will be wrestling Beth Phoenix. Its not about setting up a match ... it it were, people would chalk it up as a work and not care.

Course it's still likely a bit of a work in a sense, but because its not attached to any storylines people take it seriously. But he's arguably the nost talked about wrestler on social media right now and he barely had to lift a finger to achieve it. Its about knowing exactly the right button to press.
    This is nothing like Becky. She never acted like Vince McMahon took over her twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    This is nothing like Becky. She never acted like Vince McMahon took over her twitter
    No, Becky was actually a lot worse than Seth. But she was also more entertaining.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Not something a person at Seths level loses sleep over.

Again, 99.99% of the wrestling in history would rather be in Seths shoes wearing Seths belt than Wills, Will included. Being on the best of 2019 list doesn't swing that one bit.
    putting on subpar matches for a title that is barely called a title?

i'm sure will is just.........green with jealousy.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

How is saying "I'm alive" a triggered response to Seth's question?
    Because he's being a stupid mark?

You have distort reality to make that possible.
    Not really. He had the option to say to himself "Yeah, whatever." and go on with his day, but that's not what he chose.

All he's saying he's performing on his level while not being employed by his company.
    Let the fans whine and bitch about that.

Money had nothing to do with their discussion.
    Neither did how many matches either of them worked this year.

Sorry if Seth can't drag about putting on the best wrestling out there when he's working Corbin. The finals of Battle of the Super Juniors is better than anything Seth has done this year.
    Like I said before, they can both say they're the best, current opponents/feuds be damned. The shit's all subjective and it's dumb getting bent out of shape about it.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

*looks at Becky's tweet about Edge's neck*

putting on subpar matches for a title that is barely called a title?

i'm sure will is just.........green with jealousy.
    Seth probably makes 2-4 million a year as a top performer in the biggest wrestling promotion in the world. Darn straight I think he'd switch places with Rollins in a heart beat. And thats not a knock against Will because almost any wrestler short of Brock or Cena would.

No, Becky was actually a lot worse than Seth. But she was also more entertaining.
    Becky didn't pick fights, act like a corporate shill and publicly throw her best friend under the bus to protect her company honor. Nothing Becky did was on that level.

Seth probably makes 2-4 million a year as a top performer in the biggest wrestling promotion in the world. Darn straight I think he'd switch places with Rollins in a heart beat. And thats not a knock against Will because almost any wrestler short of Brock or Cena would.
    and just the reason why kenny omega signed with the WWE earlier this year and is set to make his debut against seth at summerslam for the UT.

Becky didn't pick fights, act like a corporate shill and publicly throw her best friend under the bus to protect her company honor. Nothing Becky did was on that level.
    i can get the company line but saying what he said about someone who still considers him a close friend? that doesn't make seth look like a badass. it just makes him look like an ass.

I'd say knocking Edges neck injury to Beth Phoenix qualifies as picking a fight. Thats a heck of a lot farther than Seth has gone.

and just the reason why kenny omega signed with the WWE earlier this year and is set to make his debut against seth at summerslam for the UT.
    If we were talking about Kenny instead of Will, maybe there might be sone truth to it. Omega seemingly is making millions too ... hes a wrestler even a top wwe star might want to switch places with. Maybe.

Will? Not so much.

If we were talking about Kenny instead of Will, maybe there might be sone truth to it. Omega seemingly is making millions too ... hes a wrestler even a top wwe star might want to switch places with. Maybe.

Will? Not so much.
    99% of wrestlers agree with me.

see? i can pull arbitrary numbers out of my ass too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Because he's being a stupid mark?
    Please tell me how he's being a mark with that reply.

Not really. He had the option to say to himself "Yeah, whatever." and go on with his day, but that's not what he chose.
    Seth had the same option when people responded to his best pro wrestling tweet. Don't high like he took the high road.

Let the fans whine and bitch about that.
    This how thing started over Seth reacting to fan bitching.

Neither did how many matches either of them worked this year.
    Actually it does. A workhorse prides himself on often they can deliver high quality work.

I'd say knocking Edges neck injury to Beth Phoenix qualifies as picking a fight. Thats a heck of a lot farther than Seth has gone.
    Becky knock Edge neck injury to his face when she was a "heel" against Charlotte. At least that was a work.