Page 636 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1365365866266326336346356366376386396406466867361136 ... LastLast
Results 9,526 to 9,540 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    99% of wrestlers agree with me.

see? i can pull arbitrary numbers out of my ass too.
    It's simple common sense. It really is.

Seth could be in Will's shoes any day of the week. He could leave WWE, go to New Japan and win a major title there like Ambrose did in his very first match. He's a top star and he's that good. He could be a BIGGER star than WIll in New Japan by the end of the month.

But Will can't necessarily be in the position that Seth is in. He can't necessarily be the champion of the top wrestling company in the world. He's only in the mid-card of the organization he's in at the moment... when he wins the IWGP title (which will probably never happen), THEN he can at least entertain the notion that MAYBE he could be what Seth Rollins is.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post

Seth could be in Will's shoes any day of the week. He could leave WWE, go to New Japan and win a major title there like Ambrose did in his very first match. He's a top star and he's that good. He could be a BIGGER star than WIll in New Japan by the end of the month.

But Will can't necessarily be in the position that Seth is in. He can't necessarily be the champion of the top wrestling company in the world. He's only in the mid-card of the organization he's in at the moment... when he wins the IWGP title (which will probably never happen), THEN he can at least entertain the notion that MAYBE he could be what Seth Rollins is.
    97% of people don't agree with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Becky knock Edge neck injury to his face when she was a "heel" against Charlotte. At least that was a work.
    i'd take that over throwing your best friend under the bus any day of the week.

97% of people don't agree with that.
    I don't even need 97%, I would like to see even ONE person on this board apart from you argue that Seth would rather be in Will's shoes right now. Seriously anyone? Anyone at all? Because at the risk of sounding offensive I'm not sure that's something anyone with any level of real common sense would believe. Though I'd be happy to hear any sort of real arguement to the contrary.
    Last edited by XPac; 06-27-2019 at 02:27 PM.

I don't even need 97%, I would like to see even ONE person on this board apart from you argue that Seth would rather be in Will's shoes right now. Seriously anyone? Anyone at all?
    as we've seen in his comments about his best friend, seth is a company man now like roman, cena, and taker. of course, he wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

honestly, you're making sound like will is jealous of seth, when it's not the case at all. seth make a bullshit comment and will checked him on it.

as we've seen in his comments about his best friend, seth is a company man now like roman, cena, and taker. of course, he wouldn't want to go anywhere else.

honestly, you're making sound like will is jealous of seth, when it's not the case at all. seth make a bullshit comment and will checked him on it.
    Will is the one trying to make it sound like Seth is jeolous over Will's title... and I'm sorry, but THAT's a bullshit comment. The part about the belt being more prestigious is an arguable point... but the part that Seth is jeolous of that is where I'd call BS.

Seth is at a much higher level than Will is (and probably ever will be), and Will freaking knows it. He's just firing back his own BS because he's gotten a small bit of spotlight due to Seths comments and he wants to milk it for what it's worth. I have no problem with that... but it's still ridiculous.

Will is the one trying to make it sound like Seth is jeolous over Will's title... and I'm sorry, but THAT's a bullshit comment. The part about the belt being more prestigious is an arguable point... but the part that Seth is jeolous of that is where I'd call BS.

Seth is at a much higher level than Will is (and probably ever will be), and Will freaking knows it. He's just firing back his own BS because he's gotten a small bit of spotlight due to Seths comments and he wants to milk it for what it's worth. I have no problem with that... but it's still ridiculous.
    uh huh. you keep thinking that.

uh huh. you keep thinking that.
    Keep thinking that Seth is at a much higher level than Will? Sure I'll keep thinging that. Who in their right minds wouldn't?

Astonishing Member

Eric Bischoff is back in WWE as executive director of Smackdown. Heyman will be executive director of Raw.
    https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1144245132675440640
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D-E879XWkAYKgXa.jpg
    https://twitter.com/JDfromNY206/stat...61993605599233
    Last edited by steve2275; 06-27-2019 at 04:01 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

I'm actually somewhat curious what this means for Triple H, if anything. I'd assume he's somewhere in between Biscoff/Heymen and Vince but I wonder if he has any actual official role in the booking side of things.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I don't see how Ospreay being a mid card guy matters. He still has a very successful and accomplished career. One that can wrestle on Seth's level. Wrestle being the operative word here.

I don't see how Ospreay being a mid card guy matters. He still has a very successful and accomplished career. One that can wrestle on Seth's level. Wrestle being the operative word here.
    with some people, match quality doesn't matter. honestly the best match from stomping grounds was the CW triple threat. but we know pre-show don't count.

It matters if he genuinely believes that having a mid-card title gets under Seth's skin (though honestly I don't believe he believes that for a second). Because as I've said repeatedly, Seth is on a whole other level.

Not that Will isn't a good wrestler with a solid career.... but to Seth holding a mid-card belt would be a step down for him. But again, it's fine that Will shot back... it's all banter and he frankly should milk it for what he can. So I don't entirely fault Will for trying to put over himself, his belt or his company... Seth was doing the same thing. I'm just saying that one aspect of his statement is pretty ridiculous.

with some people, match quality doesn't matter. honestly the best match from stomping grounds was the CW triple threat. but we know pre-show don't count.
    It's not that match quality doesn't matter... it's just that it's not the only thing that matters.

When comparing the two, WIll can arguably match Seth in one regard... wrestling ability. And Seth matches Will in that category and blows Will out of the water in pretty much every other conceivable barameter you want to measure them with.

Apparently Fox wanted Heyman for Smackdown but Bischoff will do fine.

Vince has been getting pressure from the networks to do something so this is it