Page 639 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1395395896296356366376386396406416426436496897391139 ... LastLast
Results 9,571 to 9,585 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    Great. I'll be over here, watching a top star in his weight class, in a pro wrestling promotion wrestle the best in the world.

Seth wants to earn his plastic belt by lifting weights really fast? Cool. More power to him.
    Top guy in his weght class is basically a nice way of calling him a mid-carder. Not that there's anything wrong with that... it just doesn't put him at the same level as a legit main eventer.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    No, it’s more like handing you a sandwich 5 hours before your going to Golden Corral. AEW hasn’t done shit yet, save for a couple cool house shows, and NJPW still struggles to have much of a presence in the American market. Seth coming back at Moxley just makes it all that more interesting, generating even more talk and controversy.
    at the cost of throwing his friend, who had nothing but good shit to say to him, under the bus.

gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    at the cost of throwing his friend, who had nothing but good shit to say to him, under the bus.

gotcha.
    Ya, cause Moxley is looking like real shit now. LoL, this is seriously what these guys do for a living.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Top guy in his weght class is basically a nice way of calling him a mid-carder. Not that there's anything wrong with that... it just doesn't put him at the same level as a legit main eventer.
    And that's where you fail.

But keep believing.

BTW, I don't see Seth surviving a G-1 at all.
    Last edited by Royal; 06-27-2019 at 09:35 PM.
    INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB

And that's where you fail.

But keep believing.
    Considering the only counter arguement you can make to Will being on the same level as Seth is a picture of a baby's arm, yeah... I'm going to keep believing.

Moxley walking into New Japan and becoming a main eventer after a single match basically tells the story there. That's how relatively easy it is for a top WWE guy to shot past a mid-carder like Will.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Ya, cause Moxley is looking like real shit now. LoL, this is seriously what these guys do for a living.
    uh huh. i guess they let shit shows win one of their belts in his debut match and compete in the G1 after only 2 matches in new japan. i guess AJ was a shit show too in that case.

To be fair, sarcasm easily gets lost in text. Moxley looking like shit was meant to be read sarcastically.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    uh huh. i guess they let shit shows win one of their belts in his debut match and compete in the G1 after only 2 matches in new japan. i guess AJ was a shit show too in that case.
    I think you missed the LoL in the statement.

Mighty Member

Considering the only counter arguement you can make to Will being on the same level as Seth is a picture of a baby's arm, yeah... I'm going to keep believing.

Moxley walking into New Japan and becoming a main eventer after a single match basically tells the story there. That's how relatively easy it is for a top WWE guy to shot past a mid-carder like Will.
    The gif was raising it's hand. You're so focused on that thing.

And yes, Moxley got a big title because he's a pro wrestler like Will. And it's The US title. It would of happened without the WWE.

The gif was raising it's hand. You're so focused on that thing.

And yes, Moxley got a big title because he's a pro wrestler like Will. And it's The US title. It would of happened without the WWE.
    Could Moxley have gotten to that level on his own? Eventually ... because he's that good (though I'd say Seth is better). Could he have gotten there in his first match? Doubtful. But for a big enough wwe guy thats all it takes.

Ya, come on. He got the title cause he’s big American name coming fresh out of WWE with heat and NJPW wants to be associated.

Mighty Member

Could Moxley have gotten to that level on his own? Eventually ... because he's that good (though I'd say Seth is better). Could he have gotten there in his first match? Doubtful. But for a big enough wwe guy thats all it takes.
    He would have gotten there being a student of Elite Pro alone. It showed when he beat Juice, who was a WWE student.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    So has Kenny Omega. He got pissed that the WWE Network will stream Evolve anniversary show on the same night as Fight for the Fallen. Even threw some virtue signing to throw shade only for it to blow up in his face. He deleted the tweet and is now backpedaling.
    Plus the irony of him referencing Saudi blood money when his boss' dad (who's also being investigated for corruption in the UK) has done business with them too, as well as his co-worker Chris Jericho when he went there for Crown Jewel. The faux moral superiority of the Elite is really off-putting.

Astonishing Member
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

mike2207

Hi guys Like everyone here is busy with the WWE did any saw AEW it is a real threat to WWE like sell to ALL OUT was completely over in 15 mins as tickets were released and for AEW Fight For The Fallen it was over in 30 mins of release.