Page 649 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1495495996396456466476486496506516526536596997491149 ... LastLast
Results 9,721 to 9,735 of 19298
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Reader View Post
    I'm sure since they are brothers the team will stay but Pentagon really outshines Rey Fenix in ability/looks/charisma/everything else.
    you can thank vampiro for that.

the elite wins it.

fuckin' awesome match.

time for the non sanctioned match. the mox vs. joey.

prepare for pain!!

this match is ugly and i love it.

the mox wins.

my fucking god. that was just......................nasty!

he spat out a thumbtack.

and kenny wants some payback from DON.

Astonishing Member
    Last edited by steve2275; 06-29-2019 at 08:26 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

good ol' yipes.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

good ol' yipes.
    take notes raw and sdlive
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

I like how Mosley just looks like he’s enjoying himself. He’s back in his element and loving it. Can’t wait to see the Moxley/Omega match.

I’m honestly not sold on Page being a top guy or something. As others have said, MJF just seems more ready to be a top dickhead heel.

Astonishing Member
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Fair point, Moxley debuted in a PPV which had a tournament he wasn't in. And Will did win it.

I'd still argue Moxley is probably paid more and got more press despite Will winning the tournament. A good portion of the wresting community knows that Jon debuted in New Japan and won a title, but I'll wager a considerably larger portion would be able to answer who won the Juniors tournament.

But that's how it is. A top star in the biggest organization will get treated as such. Because it's the WWE, they likely will get treated that way pretty much everywhere.

who would you argue that with?? who cares??

also funny they didn't hold off on mox debut and title win for fear it would overshadow the BOSJ finals main event(and it didn't).

I didn't think anyone would argue that Will was as big a star as Seth either... yet here we are. I'm surprised I needed to defend my statement to the degree I have.
    nobody did and you didn't need to. actually most of us are wondering why you keep going back to that. seth did it to be a douche, you.....i have no idea why. it was the stuff you had wrong that's being taken issue with.

The one element I disagreed with as far as Will' statement (and the reason this conversation started in the first place) that maybe it gets under Seths skin that his junior championship means more than his universal title.

To me, that's VERY unlikely as being a Universal Champion for the WWE is simply a much bigger deal in the grand scheme of things, earning 4 times as much. It places a wrestler in a higher position on a grander stage. I honeslty believe most wrestlers, Will included, would be happy to switch places with Seth right now if they could. But I don't believe that goes both ways. For Seth, that would be a step down.
    i think seth obviously takes pride in his ability as a wrestler, as i believe he grew up a fan. it wouldn't surprise me if it bothers him that he has what's supposed to be the top title in the business and fans(like he used to be) don't give a fuk. wouldn't surprise me if he wishes fans/dirtsheets talked about his matches the way they do about, maybe not will ospreay matches in particular but he's an xample. he wouldn't go online looking for attention if he was truly fulfilled with what he has.
    that's my ring psychological analysis anyways

If they're building up Page to be their guy or whatever, I guess he needs to win.

That said, I sort of wish MJF was in Pages positon. Not that I dislike Page in anyway, but I think MJF seems to be ready to be a top guy.

Though I suppose the counter arguement there is MJF is a good enough heel to keep his heat without actually winning matches. Page arguably needed the win more.
    it makes me wonder how familiar with MJF work people who say this are. he's a good midcard heel mostly due to character(and even that's slightly generic) but in the ring he's nothing special. i think AEW is trying to be more of a workrate type of company and while the top guys in AEW could carry him to something decent i don't think people want to see somebody get carried in the main event.

in MLW to me MJF is the least interesting guy in the midcard stable he's the leader of.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 06-30-2019 at 12:16 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I was disappointed by the main-event of Fyter fest. I was hoping Moxley can get something good out of joey janela but that didn't happen.

Ultimate Member

The Moxley match is the kind of match that he should have gotten to have at WrestleMania against Brock. But sadly, we got a wet fart there instead.

Also Nyla Rose was far more impressive here than at DON (that tope rope knee spot look great.