Page 651 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1515516016416476486496506516526536546556617017511151 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 19298
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

and while i love MJF, i agree with big: mid-card level right now. he could be a main event guy but he's a WIP.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Also agree with big. MJF is 23 years old so he can only get better. Maybe in 3-4 years he can be the total package.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Part of me feels the opposite. I think Codys chair shot I think actually made me sort of glad WWE is somewhat distancing itself from that sort of thing. I know he's fine but still... I don't entirely feel that sort of thing is necessary.
    Agreed.

The guy got like 12 stitches (?). While I understand it was a botch, unprotected chair shots aren't the best in the long run.

AEW has coaches? Do they have some sort of training center? That's kinda cool.
    Coaches is what they called their road agents.

Ultimate Member

Part of me feels the opposite. I think Codys chair shot I think actually made me sort of glad WWE is somewhat distancing itself from that sort of thing. I know he's fine but still... I don't entirely feel that sort of thing is necessary.
    You don't have to do unprotected chairshots to the head in order to make hardcore matches, actually hardcore.

Astonishing Member

RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    You don't have to do unprotected chairshots to the head in order to make hardcore matches, actually hardcore.
    very true. mox/joey was pretty hardcore and i don't think i saw a single chairshot to the head.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    very true. mox/joey was pretty hardcore and i don't think i saw a single chairshot to the head.
    yup

kenny akuma
    Last edited by steve2275; 06-30-2019 at 12:25 PM.
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    No one is arguing star power. It was never part of the discussion.

I agree with Will's statement. the junior championship does have more prestige. It has decades worth of history and it's been held by legends. Compared to the fruit all up that's only been around 3 years and about half of that time it was held hostage by Lesnar. Being a world title doesn't mean it's worth a ****.
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    So after watching that What Culture vid, I really have to say what's the problem. Rollins put himself and his company over. Will thankfully put his name in the mic. Proud of him for that. They put the Twitter fingers to work, and Seth plays the heel as wrestlers tend to do.

It's harmless. Moxley is the flavor of the month right now. Will he still be hot in the Summer of 2020? Who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    So after watching that What Culture vid, I really have to say what's the problem. Rollins put himself and his company over. Will thankfully put his name in the mic. Proud of him for that. They put the Twitter fingers to work, and Seth plays the heel as wrestlers tend to do.

It's harmless. Moxley is the flavor of the month right now. Will he still be hot in the Summer of 2020? Who knows.
    my issue with his beef with will is he didn't do a good job at the clap back. once he brought money into it, his point went up in smoke.

with mox, it just seemed needlessly petty and bitter.

there's defending the company and then there's just being a arrogant ass.

Extraordinary Member

Apparently the NEw Day are gonna face the Viking Raiders tomorrow

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Apparently the NEw Day are gonna face the Viking Raiders tomorrow
    it's war day yes it is
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post

In regards to Moxley, it makes Seth look petty and bitter against a guy who's allegedly his friend. Also Moxley NEVER trashed Seth or Roman in any of his interviews post-WWE, quite the reverse actually. So Seth looks even worse there as well.

Also when you have to resort to bringing in "oh I make more money than you" as if that's the be all end all, you're argument was probably flimsy to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    In regards to Moxley, it makes Seth look petty and bitter against a guy who's allegedly his friend. Also Moxley NEVER trashed Seth or Roman in any of his interviews post-WWE, quite the reverse actually. So Seth looks even worse there as well.

Also when you have to resort to bringing in "oh I make more money than you" as if that's the be all end all, you're argument was probably flimsy to begin with.
    also also, he brought in ricc into the conversation, completely forgetting that will helped make ricc a superstar in the first place.

Here's a little piece of a Roman Reigns interview for Week of Wrestling that will be released tomorrow. Roman shares his feeling about Moxley leaving for AEW
    https://twitter.com/JustinBarrasso/s...70169383424000

Roman is the type of guy who doesn't throw his close friends under the bus.