Page 688 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1885886386786846856866876886896906916926987387881188 ... LastLast
Results 10,306 to 10,320 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i don't think being the guy standing around while the kliq guys hugged each other would've done much for ricochet honestly.

shouldn't it be becky in the spot against trish then??

people might be burnt out from 3 hours of RAW the night before. that plus while the matches are usually good not much that matters happens on tuesday nights.

PWG BOLA 2019 participants so far
    A-Kid
    Jonathan Gresham
    Darby Allin
    Artemis Spencer
    Mick Moretti
    Orange Cassidy
    Bandido
    Caveman Ugg
    Jake Atlas
    Tony Deppen
    Rey Fenix
    Lucky Kid
    Joey Janela
    Brody King
    Bárbaro Cavernario

lots of 1st timers, really happy to see cavernario. hope jacob fatu is added.
    It would likely be either Becky, Charlotte, or Alexa. Though if hypothetically speaking WWE or Trish doesn't want Trish to lose in Canada I'd say it should be one of the heels.

But Becky has a title defense, and the Trish match is big enough that the title isn't needed. Since Charlotte has norhing else to do and since Charlotte is potentially easier to book since a loss won't hurt her, I think she got the match.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    you are aware that MOXLEY is currently in Japan, competing in the G1, right?

and that he is on a 2 year deal with AEW?

he's NOT coming back to the WWE anytime soon
    Obviously. However, just using as an example of a newer star would have received one of the biggest pops of the night.

Extraordinary Member

Huh, so I've just learned something maddening.

Apparently Kurt Angle wanted to wrestle John Cena for his retirement match, but Vince didn't want to throw away his program with Corbin, so refused to let Corbin wrestle anyone but Corbin at Mania, saying that he'd have to put off his retirement match if he wanted Cena

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Huh, so I've just learned something maddening.

Apparently Kurt Angle wanted to wrestle John Cena for his retirement match, but Vince didn't want to throw away his program with Corbin, so refused to let Corbin wrestle anyone but Corbin at Mania, saying that he'd have to put off his retirement match if he wanted Cena

Vince is killing his own company.

When XFL 2.0 blows up in face like his wife's 2 expensive failed Senate runs, I hope investors vote to remove him.

Forbes already issued a stock warning and apparent lock-out guidelines.

Something is happening behind the scenes.

The early Q3 numbers must be worse than their Q2.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Vince is killing his own company.

When XFL 2.0 blows up in face like his wife's 2 expensive failed Senate runs, I hope investors vote to remove him.

Forbes already issued a stock warning and apparent lock-out guidelines.

Something is happening behind the scenes.

The early Q3 numbers must be worse than their Q2.
    cena was the obvious and best choice since he would not only give him a great match but the history would be there, since kurt was cena's first opponent on the main roster and got him noticed by the fans.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    cena was the obvious and best choice since he would not only give him a great match but the history would be there, since kurt was cena's first opponent on the main roster and got him noticed by the fans.
    Indeed.

Pretty much anybody but Corbin would have been better.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Jimmy Uso.... damn Uce, Cena cursed you with that freestyle lol.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Yesterday TNT dropped the 1st promo of AEW's show coming and they are starting it on Wednesday , October 2nd.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The other day i watched a video discussing how wrestlers bodies have changed due to ring work involved. It showed Kofi Kingston's chest which from his debut in 2009 has seemingly shrunk in. To others physically changing.

Kurt Angle was shown and it detailed his arms. Angles arms shrunk in size as time passed. And the video details it was due to his neck issues. Kurt was suffering from something related to it where he'd struggle to work his arms.

That for years he's battled it and its cost him from working out. Angle not only managed to work with a neck that has retired someone (Edge) , had MCL ligament in his knee for years and now his arm issues ; yet the man went on for a decade having great fucking matches.

Kurt Angle really without a doubt is this generations greatest worker. If a man can do that with what he fought against....imagine if Kurt was 100% and didn't have these issues ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The other day i watched a video discussing how wrestlers bodies have changed due to ring work involved. It showed Kofi Kingston's chest which from his debut in 2009 has seemingly shrunk in. To others physically changing.

Kurt Angle was shown and it detailed his arms. Angles arms shrunk in size as time passed. And the video details it was due to his neck issues. Kurt was suffering from something related to it where he'd struggle to work his arms.

That for years he's battled it and its cost him from working out. Angle not only managed to work with a neck that has retired someone (Edge) , had MCL ligament in his knee for years and now his arm issues ; yet the man went on for a decade having great fucking matches.

Kurt Angle really without a doubt is this generations greatest worker. If a man can do that with what he fought against....imagine if Kurt was 100% and didn't have these issues ?
    i also watched last week
    i think its the same video
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I watched that what culture video as well. I didn't know that about Angle nor did a notice it. Angle is truly a madman.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It would likely be either Becky, Charlotte, or Alexa. Though if hypothetically speaking WWE or Trish doesn't want Trish to lose in Canada I'd say it should be one of the heels.

But Becky has a title defense, and the Trish match is big enough that the title isn't needed. Since Charlotte has norhing else to do and since Charlotte is potentially easier to book since a loss won't hurt her, I think she got the match.
    so you think trish should win then yes??

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Indeed.

Pretty much anybody but Corbin would have been better.
    but kurt said he was fine with it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Jimmy Uso.... damn Uce, Cena cursed you with that freestyle lol.
    man that dude don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuk.

jericho also has some **** up with his chest, like his pecs are separated further apart than normal

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I watched that what culture video as well. I didn't know that about Angle nor did a notice it. Angle is truly a madman.
    i noticed his arms and legs got really skinny at times, i think especially around the time it was rumored he was going to try out for the olympics. always a huge freaking neck though.