Page 689 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1895896396796856866876886896906916926936997397891189 ... LastLast
Results 10,321 to 10,335 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    so you think trish should win then yes??

but kurt said he was fine with it!!

man that dude don't give a fuuuuuuuuuuuuk.

jericho also has some shit up with his chest, like his pecs are separated further apart than normal

i noticed his arms and legs got really skinny at times, i think especially around the time it was rumored he was going to try out for the olympics. always a huge freaking neck though.
    Hmmm... whether or not Trish should win is sort of a tough call.

In principal the priority should be to put over the talent on your actual roster. Obviously Trish doesn't need the win. But on the flip side Trish is in Canada, so giving the hometown girl a big win would be understandable.

If it was hypothetically Becky wrestling I would 100% say Becky can't lose. Either Becky wins or we get some sort of draw or whatever, because a loss potentially hurts Becky. But Alexa and Charlotte as heels can take the loss without hurting them, since they only need to worry about keeping their heat which both are more than capable of doing. So for them, it can go either way.

Trish didn't put over her opponents at Evolution (though they were mid-card talent in all fairness), so we'll see whether or not she's cool with returning to put over main event level talent. That might be the deciding factor. Though again because it's Charlotte, it works either way.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I watched that what culture video as well. I didn't know that about Angle nor did a notice it. Angle is truly a madman.
    I remember when Angle had no MCL or ACL it was revealed and had spent years working. In fact Angle in WWE claimed no one noticed this for years but the way he'd work changed due to that. But he shrugged it off like , ehh no biggie . TNA nicknamed Angle a cyborg and well I pretty much believe it.

jericho also has some shit up with his chest, like his pecs are separated further apart than normal

i noticed his arms and legs got really skinny at times, i think especially around the time it was rumored he was going to try out for the olympics. always a huge freaking neck though.
    Its called Pec gap and nicknamed Steinerism since Scott Steiner has a huge case of it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

It's no wonder that Angle got hooked BAD on pain pills after awhile. His body took a beating over the years, and you could really tell during his second WWE run.

With the new series The Mayans out which is a spin-off from Sons of Anarchy ..maybe its time Impact brushed off the Aces and 8's stable again after so many years. The 1st storyline was a huge WTF deal to start but was decimated due to the company losing workers due to salary dumps and more. It never got a real big finish to end it. But a lot of the angle worked because it created an ANYTHING can happen aspect.

So my idea would be to try and sign some older established guys and take new ones to form the new Aces and 8's.

You take OVE (Dave and Jake Crist) , Sami Callihan and Ace Austin who start working together. You basically have it hinted and revealed they are working for someone BIG now. All the while Don Callis and others are being jumped by the 4 and a couple mystery masked men. The masked men always drop the dead man's hand and its revealed by Matthews..."That's a signature of the Aces and 8's stable...but their dead. They died out 6 years ago !"

Masked Man #1 - He's nicknamed the Sgt. At Arms and shows up leading attacks. Before long we see a returning Jeff Jarrett who is asked to fill in as President of Impact after Callis is onscreen hurt. Jarrett agrees to this and is sporting a beard now. Its revealed after he helps Callihan win a spot at the Bound for Glory match he is ...in fact the Sgt. At Arms for the new Aces and 8's stable.

"Don Callis , Impact owners you sons of bitches kicked me to the curb over a few years ago and left me to suffer. Hurting my company and deserting me. This wasn't over I set at home and plotted with a few friends. This game has started and were taking over !"

- Aces and 8's - Vice President : This guy is the other masked man. He stands and nods his approval and seems to be masked the entire way til Bound for Glory. Callihan vs ??. Everyone wonders who he is and whether he'll unmask. Anyhow at the PPV ; Callis returns and bars the stable from being involved in main event. Everyone is barred from ringside it seems.

Then the masked man somehow got in crowd and helps Callihan win. He slowly unmasks stunning everyone as its.....

BULLY RAY.

Bully reveals he saw something violent and special in Callihan. That he really wanted to take this guy he saw a kinship with and stand by him so he knew Calihan needed his experience to build a group behind him. Sami becomes President of the new Aces and 8's stable with Bully and Jeff helping him.

Sami reveals he and OVE needed that special something and that when Bully contacted him he was in awe. Because every veteran and idiot like Callis wanted him to play their game. Not Bully who reformed the Aces and 8's around him as leader.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Ultimate Member

Aces & Eights ended up being a gigantic mess later on, and Bully Ray hasn't done ROH any favors either. So I'd really prefer we not rehash old stories again, move on.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    With the new series The Mayans out which is a spin-off from Sons of Anarchy ..maybe its time Impact brushed off the Aces and 8's stable again after so many years. The 1st storyline was a huge WTF deal to start but was decimated due to the company losing workers due to salary dumps and more. It never got a real big finish to end it. But a lot of the angle worked because it created an ANYTHING can happen aspect.

So my idea would be to try and sign some older established guys and take new ones to form the new Aces and 8's.

You take OVE (Dave and Jake Crist) , Sami Callihan and Ace Austin who start working together. You basically have it hinted and revealed they are working for someone BIG now. All the while Don Callis and others are being jumped by the 4 and a couple mystery masked men. The masked men always drop the dead man's hand and its revealed by Matthews..."That's a signature of the Aces and 8's stable...but their dead. They died out 6 years ago !"

Masked Man #1 - He's nicknamed the Sgt. At Arms and shows up leading attacks. Before long we see a returning Jeff Jarrett who is asked to fill in as President of Impact after Callis is onscreen hurt. Jarrett agrees to this and is sporting a beard now. Its revealed after he helps Callihan win a spot at the Bound for Glory match he is ...in fact the Sgt. At Arms for the new Aces and 8's stable.

"Don Callis , Impact owners you sons of bitches kicked me to the curb over a few years ago and left me to suffer. Hurting my company and deserting me. This wasn't over I set at home and plotted with a few friends. This game has started and were taking over !"

- Aces and 8's - Vice President : This guy is the other masked man. He stands and nods his approval and seems to be masked the entire way til Bound for Glory. Callihan vs ??. Everyone wonders who he is and whether he'll unmask. Anyhow at the PPV ; Callis returns and bars the stable from being involved in main event. Everyone is barred from ringside it seems.

Then the masked man somehow got in crowd and helps Callihan win. He slowly unmasks stunning everyone as its.....

BULLY RAY.

Bully reveals he saw something violent and special in Callihan. That he really wanted to take this guy he saw a kinship with and stand by him so he knew Calihan needed his experience to build a group behind him. Sami becomes President of the new Aces and 8's stable with Bully and Jeff helping him.

Sami reveals he and OVE needed that special something and that when Bully contacted him he was in awe. Because every veteran and idiot like Callis wanted him to play their game. Not Bully who reformed the Aces and 8's around him as leader.
    Isn't Jarret a producer and part of the WWE creative team now? I think this angle would have to happen without him.

Extraordinary Member

So they've anounced Rollins vs. Ziggler for Raw.

Additonally Lynch will be wrestling Bliss, supposedly because she's tired of her show descending into chaos

Astonishing Member

sexist? asshole? both? other?
    Last edited by steve2275; 07-26-2019 at 04:28 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

The biggest takeaway is Vince won't be moving the product from PG to TV-14 claiming the product won't be going back to that gory crap it was. Like uhhh Vince you just had a fucking RAW Reunion praising that era that you seem to hate. As one guy on my FB joked..."Just please go retire already if this is the takeaway your getting from AEW !"

Astonishing Member

please NO spoliers from G 1 night 9
    Last edited by steve2275; 07-27-2019 at 03:42 AM.
    Transformers TCG player

Intermediary

let Aces and Eights be dead,

Impact is kind of sorting itself out with this Twitch deal, but are going to have some roster issues when Cage and Tessa Blanchards deals come up next year

Ultimate Member

Giving Tessa a run with the World Title might help convince her to resign, potentially. I mean they should do that anyway imo, but still.

Also it's cool to see spoilers:
    Rhyno back in Impact
    end of spoilers again.

Astonishing Member

match 1 commercial break 1 match 2 commercial break 2 match 3 commercial break 3 match 4 commercial break 4 match 5 commercial break
    r o h 7 27 19https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Briscoe + https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Briscoe vs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragon_Lee_(wrestler) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rush_(wrestler)
    Last edited by steve2275; 07-28-2019 at 01:29 AM.
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Hmmm... whether or not Trish should win is sort of a tough call.

In principal the priority should be to put over the talent on your actual roster. Obviously Trish doesn't need the win. But on the flip side Trish is in Canada, so giving the hometown girl a big win would be understandable.

If it was hypothetically Becky wrestling I would 100% say Becky can't lose. Either Becky wins or we get some sort of draw or whatever, because a loss potentially hurts Becky. But Alexa and Charlotte as heels can take the loss without hurting them, since they only need to worry about keeping their heat which both are more than capable of doing. So for them, it can go either way.

Trish didn't put over her opponents at Evolution (though they were mid-card talent in all fairness), so we'll see whether or not she's cool with returning to put over main event level talent. That might be the deciding factor. Though again because it's Charlotte, it works either way.
    if trish is losing it should definitely be to somebody who will benefit more from it.

Quote Originally Posted by MiddleMan View Post
    let Aces and Eights be dead,

Impact is kind of sorting itself out with this Twitch deal, but are going to have some roster issues when Cage and Tessa Blanchards deals come up next year
    agreed. bringing back a&e is a bad idea that only got worse when slapnuts was added to the mix. imo impact should try and distance themselves as much as possible from the bad shit in the past like a&e. that was the kind of stuff that caused people to completely lose faith in the company and not look back despite all the improvements.

quick question, do you guys think timothy thatcher could get over in WWE, or impact?? he's a really good worker but his style might be too slow for the current audience. he had some great matches with a lot of the guys on the WWE roster especially.

if trish is losing it should definitely be to somebody who will benefit more from it.

agreed. bringing back a&e is a bad idea that only got worse when slapnuts was added to the mix. imo impact should try and distance themselves as much as possible from the bad shit in the past like a&e. that was the kind of stuff that caused people to completely lose faith in the company and not look back despite all the improvements.

quick question, do you guys think timothy thatcher could get over in WWE, or impact?? he's a really good worker but his style might be too slow for the current audience. he had some great matches with a lot of the guys on the WWE roster especially.
    They're only going to use Trish in a dream match though. Again, it's sort of like the female equivalent of Rock vs Cena. Yeah, there are guys you could benefit from a win over the Rock more than Cena... but if you only have Rock for a match or two then they're going to go with the dream match while that window is open. And in most if not all cases, dream matches involved guys in the lockeroom who need the win the most. If booking worked that way, Trish would probably be wrestling Dana Brook. The likely people would be Becky, Alexa or Charlotte... top females who by definition aren't exactly hurting for wins.

Though again, given Trish didn't put over her last opponent and given it's in Canada there's somewhat of a question mark whether her opponent will even get the win. Hence Charlotte potentially being the easier choice booking wise. She can take the loss and not be hurt like Becky.