Page 690 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1905906406806866876886896906916926936947007407901190 ... LastLast
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

That'd be more convincing if Charlotte was anywhere near the most over woman. It's not the same as Rock and Hogan in that regard. Charlotte has consistently fallen behind multiple other women when it comes to crowd reaction, merch sales, etc. Heck most fans didn't want her in the ME of Mania for precisely this reason, Becky vs. Ronda was their "dream match."

It feels less like a "dream match" and more a "battle of Vince McMahon chosen ones." Also "Charlotte NEEDS to get the biggest match even if it's not the title match in Vince's mind" as well. Guarantee you Becky or Bayley vs. Trish would be far better received than Charlotte vs Trish, Sasha vs. Trish as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    That'd be more convincing if Charlotte was anywhere near the most over woman. It's not the same as Rock and Hogan in that regard. Charlotte has consistently fallen behind multiple other women when it comes to crowd reaction, merch sales, etc. Heck most fans didn't want her in the ME of Mania for precisely this reason, Becky vs. Ronda was their "dream match."

It feels less like a "dream match" and more a "battle of Vince McMahon chosen ones." Also "Charlotte NEEDS to get the biggest match even if it's not the title match in Vince's mind" as well. Guarantee you Becky or Bayley vs. Trish would be far better received than Charlotte vs Trish, Sasha vs. Trish as well.
    I'd agree with Becky. But honestly I'd put Bayley behind Charlotte. Course, Bayley like Becky is champion and a face so booking wise she wouldn't necessarily be the best person to put against Trish regardless. Again, Charlotte taking the loss hurts her less than it would Bayley or Becky.

Ultimate Member

Also spoilers:
    Moxley beat Naito, WOW NJPW is really trying to get as much out of him as possible it would seem.
    end of spoilers

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'd agree with Becky. But honestly I'd put Bayley behind Charlotte. Course, Bayley like Becky is champion and a face so booking wise she wouldn't necessarily be the best person to put against Trish regardless. Again, Charlotte taking the loss hurts her less than it would Bayley or Becky.
    I'd agree with you IF I thought that Trish was winning. But I suspect that this is simply another accolade for Vince to hand to Charlotte, he's obsessed with her being the be all end all it would seem.

Extraordinary Member

Two matches have been announced for tonight.

One of them is a 5 Man number one contender's match for AJ's championship. The Participants are Ricochet, Andrade, Sami Zayn, Rey Misterio, and Cesaro

The other match will be a Triple Threat Match for the Tag titles. Revival vs. Usos vs. Gallows and Anderson

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Also spoilers:
    Moxley beat Naito, WOW NJPW is really trying to get as much out of him as possible it would seem.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    it seems that Okada and Moxley will go undefeated in their respective blocks. If Mox beats Yano then everyone on the bottom of block will be eliminated.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Two matches have been announced for tonight.

One of them is a 5 Man number one contender's match for AJ's championship. The Participants are Ricochet, Andrade, Sami Zayn, Rey Misterio, and Cesaro

The other match will be a Triple Threat Match for the Tag titles. Revival vs. Usos vs. Gallows and Anderson
    The triple tnreat is kinda interesting. Usos don't need the belt, but I wonder if the Revival won't be dropping the belts to the Club. Not sure which one needs it more.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    spoilers:
    it seems that Okada and Moxley will go undefeated in their respective blocks. If Mox beats Yano then everyone on the bottom of block will be eliminated.
    end of spoilers
    Having 2 the same year would be a first.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

Another announcement: RAW will kick off with R-Truth and Carmella vs. Maverick and Renee Michelle in a Mixed Tag for the 24/7 title

The triple tnreat is kinda interesting. Usos don't need the belt, but I wonder if the Revival won't be dropping the belts to the Club. Not sure which one needs it more.
    It would make sense, as that ould mean the entire Club would have gold.

If Survivor Series is supposed to be Champs vs. Champs, then maybe we get New Day vs. the Club?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Another announcement: RAW will kick off with R-Truth and Carmella vs. Maverick and Renee Michelle in a Mixed Tag for the 24/7 title

It would make sense, as that ould mean the entire Club would have gold.

If Survivor Series is supposed to be Champs vs. Champs, then maybe we get New Day vs. the Club?
    Survivor Series is awhile away but yeah... Club vs New Day would be pretty cool.

In hindsight part of me wishes they had reformed the Club prior to Ambrose leaving the WWE. Might have been nice for the SHIELD to sort of pass the torch to another dominant stable. Still, feuding with the New Day would be cool. Hope it happens.

I think WWE needs a couple more stables for New Day and the Club to feud with. Undisputed Era will come up eventually, but I'm not sure it will be anytime soon.

Ultimate Member

Carmella or Renee Michelle winning the 24/7 title would be hilarious.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

well this is.............a way to start raw.

Extraordinary Member

I love the announcer's voice for this 24/7 Championship Video Package
    Survivor Series is awhile away but yeah... Club vs New Day would be pretty cool.

In hindsight part of me wishes they had reformed the Club prior to Ambrose leaving the WWE. Might have been nice for the SHIELD to sort of pass the torch to another dominant stable. Still, feuding with the New Day would be cool. Hope it happens.

I think WWE needs a couple more stables for New Day and the Club to feud with. Undisputed Era will come up eventually, but I'm not sure it will be anytime soon.
    Making Rey, ricochet, and Lucha House Party could form a stable?

Extraordinary Member

So Mike Kanelis is now 24/7 Champ

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

and mike wins his first belt in wwe.