Page 698 of 921 FirstFirst ... 198598648688694695696697698699700701702708748798 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 13813
  1. #10456
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,367

    Default

    Hmmm... didn't see that coming.

  2. #10457
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,578

    Default

    So we're getting Goldberg vs. Ziggler

  3. #10458
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,406

    Default

    well at least we have our piss break for SS

  4. #10459
    Astonishing Member Kusanagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,760

    Default

    Had this spoiled for me looking at the summer slam card, Reigns attacker too.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

    Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

  5. #10460
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    well at least we have our piss break for SS
    With Ziggler in there, I think that actually should be pretty watchable.

  6. #10461
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,578

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    With Ziggler in there, I think that actually should be pretty watchable.
    I'm not expecting a competitive match. Ziggler's character is the type you can feed to someone without damaging them.

    I think we'll get a quick run threw of Goldberg's greatest hits

  7. #10462
    Mighty Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    Had this spoiled for me looking at the summer slam card, Reigns attacker too.
    Yeah same here.
    Generation X Forever!!!

  8. #10463
    Mighty Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I'm not expecting a competitive match. Ziggler's character is the type you can feed to someone without damaging them.

    I think we'll get a quick run threw of Goldberg's greatest hits
    Pretty much has to be a spear/jackhammer squash. Not even Dolph will be able to carry Bill longer than 3-5 minutes.
    Generation X Forever!!!

  9. #10464
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Pretty much has to be a spear/jackhammer squash. Not even Dolph will be able to carry Bill longer than 3-5 minutes.
    you are being very generous with 3-5 minutes.

  10. #10465
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I'm not expecting a competitive match. Ziggler's character is the type you can feed to someone without damaging them.

    I think we'll get a quick run threw of Goldberg's greatest hits
    That's why it'll likely be watchable. Dolph can just sell the heck out of Goldbergs offense for a relatively quick and easy match.

    I think the only question mark is the Canadian crowd. If they go anti-Goldberg for whatever reason, it'll probably end up being a weird match.

  11. #10466
    Mighty Member Steroid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    you are being very generous with 3-5 minutes.
    Yeah I know it lol.
    Generation X Forever!!!

  12. #10467
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    seattle washington
    Posts
    3,719

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    me too with JD.

    sigh.
    my que?


    Best of the Super Jr 24 final
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Will_Ospreay vs https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yujiro_Kushida
    Last edited by steve2275; 08-06-2019 at 02:10 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

  13. #10468
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12,163

    Default

    You know I'm STILL waiting for this tag team stuff to be GOOD for Asuka & Kairi like some WWE defenders insisted it would be. Because the big "payoff" to this them vs. The IIconics stuff, was Kairi getting pinned by Vince's golden girl (surprise surprise).

    -We missed out on Io vs. Kairi in NXT.

    -Asuka got screwed over going into Mania.

    FOR THIS!! What a waste of talent/potential this has been.

  14. #10469
    Astonishing Member Kusanagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    You know I'm STILL waiting for this tag team stuff to be GOOD for Asuka & Kairi like some WWE defenders insisted it would be. Because the big "payoff" to this them vs. The IIconics stuff, was Kairi getting pinned by Vince's golden girl (surprise surprise).

    -We missed out on Io vs. Kairi in NXT.

    -Asuka got screwed over going into Mania.

    FOR THIS!! What a waste of talent/potential this has been.
    Yeah there's no defense for it, and what's sadder is this is the second straight year Asuka has gone over huge at the Royal Rumble, only to be screwed the rest of the year. Calling it now, Asuka wins both belts at Rumble next year, jobs to a returning Rousey, and spends the remainder of 2020 on Main Event.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

    Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

  15. #10470
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    You know I'm STILL waiting for this tag team stuff to be GOOD for Asuka & Kairi like some WWE defenders insisted it would be. Because the big "payoff" to this them vs. The IIconics stuff, was Kairi getting pinned by Vince's golden girl (surprise surprise).

    -We missed out on Io vs. Kairi in NXT.

    -Asuka got screwed over going into Mania.

    FOR THIS!! What a waste of talent/potential this has been.
    I'm pretty sure Kabuki Warriors will take the title when Nikki/Alexa eventually breakup. Whether or not they'll be used after that remains to be seen.

    Other than the first couple of weeks, Iiconics went invisible when they had the tag belts too. Since they weren't being used on RAW or Smackdown why not have them go to NXT and defend there for a bit?

    Someone pointed out that Alexa Bliss has had shots at all 3 titles in the last couple of months.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •