Page 70 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2060666768697071727374801201705701070 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    I looked at a list of main roster women. There are only three I would consider worse than either Bella, and only one of those is a full time wrestler.
    I'd honestly say Nikki is better than Lana, Dana, Carmella, Maryse, Morgan, Mandy, Alicia, and Billie Kaye. But its all subjective I suppose.
    Last edited by XPac; 09-12-2018 at 08:55 AM.

Ultimate Member

Regarding Nikki, she isn't terrible but I sure as heck won't say he's better than most of the women on the roster.

She had the power thing going but she wasn't great. At all.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Well, it's a good thing that I never called her "great," eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    was your point that nikki doesn't suck or that 3/4 of the main roster is complete garbage??

do you guys think any total diva/bella fans that didn't watch WWE already started watching WWE because the bellas returned??
    Last edited by BigLbo; 09-13-2018 at 12:27 AM.

Ultimate Member

Good thing no one said you did.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    was your point that nikki doesn't suck or that 3/4 of the main roster is complete garbage??

do you guys think any total diva/bella fans that didn't watch WWE already started watching WWE because the bellas returned??
    The first one.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

according to sources, jason jordon's neck is worse than originally thought. so much so that word has it that it may not be possible for him to be cleared to return to the ring.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    according to sources, jason jordon's neck is worse than originally thought. so much so that word has it that it may not be possible for him to be cleared to return to the ring.
    That's too bad. He's was fun in ring performer to watch, and was doing a great job generating heat prior to his injury. He could just walk out on the ramp and smile without doing anything wrong, and the entire arena would be booing him for no real reason. It was awesome. Hopefully he's not done.

The first one.
    i guess i'd have to do the math to say if 3/4 of the main roster sucks, i didn't think it was THAT bad.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    That's too bad. He's was fun in ring performer to watch, and was doing a great job generating heat prior to his injury. He could just walk out on the ramp and smile without doing anything wrong, and the entire arena would be booing him for no real reason. It was awesome. Hopefully he's not done.
    agreed, he did a good job playing off of the boos reminiscent of his "father" back in the days. i doubt they planned it that way but like most good things in WWE the last few years it kind of just fell into their lap.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Jordan is only 29 years old. It would seriously suck if his career ends just when he found himself in the ring and with the his character.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i guess i'd have to do the math to say if 3/4 of the main roster sucks, i didn't think it was THAT bad.
    Never said that 3/4s of the roster sucked.

Never said that 3/4s of the roster sucked.
    You also didn’t say she was good, you did say your point was she didn’t suck so if that’s the sum of her talent and she’s in the top 1/4 of the roster the remaining 3/4 would have to either suck or not suck yet not better than Nikki which is basically the same thing.

My stance has always been that Nikki is good wrestler whenever this particular discussion gets brought up.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

A lot of these are kinda wild. Ryback is kinda a gimmie here given how reckless he is. New Jack is semi-retired and actually retired at one point due to being past 50 and walking with a limp at times due to his spots he had done.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

is wwe listening to us?
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player