Page 711 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2116116617017077087097107117127137147157217618111211 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 19298
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Give Seth Ceasro.

I could buy Andrade for a one off like Clash of Champions, it would be filler but if they gave them time it would probably be a great match and give Andrade a nice rub even in defeat.

Not a lot of enticing choices though...

Drew should be in this position but his booking has been terrible and I don't think he can be rehabbed in a month.

Poor Joe is overused and has been jobbed out.

It's too soon for Bray, I think he needs a couple more people to destroy before he goes after one of the main belts.

Braun is another case of **** booking. He could work in a pinch for filler, but WWE has no intention of pulling the trigger and putting a belt on him so it'd be a waste of time.

AJ could/will work in a month or two, they've feuded too recently. Honestly if Kofi wasn't tied to Orton a New Day/OC feud would be great.

I'd love a Daniel Bryan Seth feud, but I think he's still sort of in that Reigns mystery.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Hmm. Maybe Andrade?
    he's more............filler than anything else. he needs a few more wins before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Give Seth Ceasro.
    as much as i love cesaro, he hasn't been booked very strong. not a total wimp like ziggles but still not the level needed to be bought as a threat.

Extraordinary Member

If they could get Brock to show up for a RAW, I'd do a Number One Contenders Guantlet, or Elimination match, put Brock in it, and have him put over Cesaro, Drew or Andrade

That wuld make them credible enough to work as an opponent for Seth

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    I could buy Andrade for a one off like Clash of Champions, it would be filler but if they gave them time it would probably be a great match and give Andrade a nice rub even in defeat.

Not a lot of enticing choices though...

Drew should be in this position but his booking has been terrible and I don't think he can be rehabbed in a month.

Poor Joe is overused and has been jobbed out.

It's too soon for Bray, I think he needs a couple more people to destroy before he goes after one of the main belts.

Braun is another case of **** booking. He could work in a pinch for filler, but WWE has no intention of pulling the trigger and putting a belt on him so it'd be a waste of time.

AJ could/will work in a month or two, they've feuded too recently. Honestly if Kofi wasn't tied to Orton a New Day/OC feud would be great.

I'd love a Daniel Bryan Seth feud, but I think he's still sort of in that Reigns mystery.
    I figure we're getting OC/New Day for Survivor Series

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    he's more............filler than anything else. he needs a few more wins before that.

as much as i love cesaro, he hasn't been booked very strong. not a total wimp like ziggles but still not the level needed to be bought as a threat.
    Not only that, but they'd have to work quite a bit to make Caesaro a true heel again.

Cesaro would be a great choice but there is some work that would have to be done before he's a viable option. 1) He's gonna need a big signature win over the likes of Brock, Roman, Drew or Braun. 2.) Most importantly he's gonna need a manager/advocate. Someone that can handle all of the mic work so he can just do his thing in the ring. I'm talking like Heyman or Ric Flair.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    If they could get Brock to show up for a RAW, I'd do a Number One Contenders Guantlet, or Elimination match, put Brock in it, and have him put over Cesaro, Drew or Andrade

That wuld make them credible enough to work as an opponent for Seth
    This would be fantastic, but there's no way in hell I see either Brock or WWE doing that.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Astonishing Member

One reason why Kabuki Warrior's push has been derailed: Paige announces that she needs another neck surgery. She's out for the forseeable future.

That said, Kabuki Warriors are challenging Bliss/Cross tonight at RAW without her.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Cesaro would be a great choice but there is some work that would have to be done before he's a viable option. 1) He's gonna need a big signature win over the likes of Brock, Roman, Drew or Braun. 2.) Most importantly he's gonna need a manager/advocate. Someone that can handle all of the mic work so he can just do his thing in the ring. I'm talking like Heyman or Ric Flair.
    he had heyman years ago but they didn't do anything with him.

also, cesaro is good on the mic. not like KO levels but he is good enough to get himself over.

alright seth. you get a do-over.

blizz clizz must be feeling good since they got a new member.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

If it's a filler defense than he doesn't need to be a threat. They just need a guy to fed to Seth. Pull a Jinder if they have to.

the champ vs. K.O.P.

Extraordinary Member

Looks like we're getting Sami vs. Joe, which seems like a confirmation of that face turn

awww yes! KOTR is coming back.