Page 730 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2306306807207267277287297307317327337347407808301230 ... LastLast
Results 10,936 to 10,950 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm not sure there's a better choice. If you're going to go on national TV for the first time, might as well have the face of the company someone who is nationally known.
    The only better choice I can think of is Moxley. But he'll probably get his shot when he recovers from his current injury.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Now that I think about, AEW doesn't have a lot of single guys that can work on a main-event level. Hangman definitely isn't. I expect the tag teams to carry the weight while the company establishes who their top singles guys are.

I been reading that Sadie Gibbs and Bea Priestly were shooting on each other in the battle royale. Apparently the beef stems from Gibbs poor attitude when she did a tour for STARDOM.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Now that I think about, AEW doesn't have a lot of single guys that can work on a main-event level. Hangman definitely isn't. I expect the tag teams to carry the weight while the company establishes who their top singles guys are.
    i think they would've worked a program with the mox but he's out for a while. but yeah. they are a bit lacking right now in top main event talent but they can let kenny and hangman chase jericho for a few months while we see who steps up. i hope MJF is one of them. and maybe orange cassidy.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i think they would've worked a program with the mox but he's out for a while. but yeah. they are a bit lacking right now in top main event talent but they can let kenny and hangman chase jericho for a few months while we see who steps up. i hope MJF is one of them. and maybe orange cassidy.
    I don't see Omega chasing because he has a poor win/loss record. AEW have been really adamant about wins and losses mattering. His loss to PAC would knock him out of the main-event discussion. He'll have to build himself up.

I don't see Omega chasing because he has a poor win/loss record. AEW have been really adamant about wins and losses mattering. His loss to PAC would knock him out of the main-event discussion. He'll have to build himself up.
    damn. i forgot about that. i'm so use to people getting world title shots despite losing all the time.

Ultimate Member

I been reading that Sadie Gibbs and Bea Priestly were shooting on each other in the battle royale. Apparently the beef stems from Gibbs poor attitude when she did a tour for STARDOM.
    That's not the story that I've heard. More like Bea and her BF Osprey were jerks to her there due to a situation neither of them understood apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    That's not the story that I've heard. More like Bea and her BF Osprey were jerks to her there due to a situation neither of them understood apparently.
    From what I heard Gibbs would blow off training and there was an incident where she got drunk and the Miyu had to call the police. Ospreay trained Gibbs so her behavior would reflect badly on him.

I heard that she bailed on the tour when she had a death in family . Though I heard STARDOM didn't want to give her the time off.

Intermediary

well, the guy who runs STARDOM is a bit of a dink so........

The guy who runs STARDOM is business first. He doesn't care what any of the girls do as long as they work.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Jericho's epic promo after winning was posted and its pretty much classic early 2000's heel Jericho in a way. Him walking backstage and roasting everyone as World Champion was pretty funny. He stops and looks at Pillman Jr , "Nice hair , idiot.." tells the EMT's what a terrible job they did as he bled to death and he shhhs someone mocking them as a librarian. No one knows who that was it seems.

But the part where he sprays some guy with champagne for the pure hell of it was top notch.
    My favorite part was when he goes to the craft service table and does a Spinal Tap riff. He probably wanted to do the bit with the sandwich meat, but there was no bread, so instead, he did the bit with the olive and pimento.

Extraordinary Member

RAW to kick off with a Contract signing between Rollins and Strowman

well back to the land of the bland.

Extraordinary Member

Sigh. More jobbers.

Extraordinary Member

So a triple threat match for the King of the Ring