Page 746 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2466466967367427437447457467477487497507567968461246 ... LastLast
Results 11,176 to 11,190 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    The Fiend strikes down Rollins
    Sort of interesting that the former members of the SHIELD are now feuding with the former members of the Wyatt Family.

Ultimate Member

All three tag title matches were fun. I wonder what happens now? Alexa and Nikki have beaten all three of the other established teams multiple times, so now where does it go?

The US title match was good.

Braun needs to actually get to WIN the big title match at some point.

Happy that Kofi won.

Charlotte vs. Bayley was also good. Also the right woman won here. Bayley needed to win here to cement her credibility as a heel, especially after getting pinned on Raw last week. And the finish worked fine as well. I'm glad that they made her look smart here. Beat Charlotte at her own game. Plus Bayley just booking it on outta there immediately was pretty funny to.

Sasha vs. Becky was MOTN for me easily, those two just work so well together. Not sure about the finish, I'm getting rather tired of WWE using screwy finishes to prolong feuds constantly these days. However, if it leads to them getting a HIAC match, which Sasha should win imo, the fair enough.

Overall, good show.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

Sasha vs. Becky was MOTN for me easily, those two just work so well together. Not sure about the finish, I'm getting rather tired of WWE using screwy finishes to prolong feuds constantly these days. However, if it leads to them getting a HIAC match, which Sasha should win imo, the fair enough.

Overall, good show.
    I'm fine with the screwy finish. WWE booked themselves into a corner with that match. Sasha couldn't afford a loss and it would be too soon for Becky's reign to end. This feud should be happening when Becky is ready to drop the belt.

All three tag title matches were fun. I wonder what happens now? Alexa and Nikki have beaten all three of the other established teams multiple times, so now where does it go?

The US title match was good.

Braun needs to actually get to WIN the big title match at some point.

Happy that Kofi won.

Charlotte vs. Bayley was also good. Also the right woman won here. Bayley needed to win here to cement her credibility as a heel, especially after getting pinned on Raw last week. And the finish worked fine as well. I'm glad that they made her look smart here. Beat Charlotte at her own game. Plus Bayley just booking it on outta there immediately was pretty funny to.

Overall, good show.
    I think pretty much all the division where you have only have half a dozen or so people to compete with should have prolonged feuds. It's why the women's tag champs are running out of people to wrestle... they are blowing through opponents way to quickly.

Sasha and Becky easily can give us 2 if not more ppv matches. Obviously the next can have a gimmick of some sort to change it up. But this is a money feud. It should be milked.

Astonishing Member

The best thing for the Women's tag title would be a tournament to get a shot at the champs.

You need to establish actual teams and rivalries that are not about the championship.

Also the new draft is just laughable. I firmly believe in the concept but have zero faith in the WWE keeping true it.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    The best thing for the Women's tag title would be a tournament to get a shot at the champs.

You need to establish actual teams and rivalries that are not about the championship.

Also the new draft is just laughable. I firmly believe in the concept but have zero faith in the WWE keeping true it.
    My understanding is the reason they had the wild card rule (which basically neutered the super star shake up) was because the networks wanted more star power on both shows... so even if the WWE in a void might want to have more isolated brands, the main roster has to serve multiple masters. NXT was isolated from that sort of thing when it was only on the WWE network, but now that it's on USA they will potentially have to cater to things like networks, advertisers, etc too.

As far as a tag team tournament ... I think that might be a fun way to open up a few new potential feuds. If they open it up to the other brands, like NXT and NXT UK it'll potentialy freshen things up a little. But ultimately I'm just not sure WWE has the depth to have a womans tag division. But we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    My understanding is the reason they had the wild card rule (which basically neutered the super star shake up) was because the networks wanted more star power on both shows... so even if the WWE in a void might want to have more isolated brands, the main roster has to serve multiple masters. NXT was isolated from that sort of thing when it was only on the WWE network, but now that it's on USA they will potentially have to cater to things like networks, advertisers, etc too.

As far as a tag team tournament ... I think that might be a fun way to open up a few new potential feuds. If they open it up to the other brands, like NXT and NXT UK it'll potentialy freshen things up a little. But ultimately I'm just not sure WWE has the depth to have a womans tag division. But we'll see.
    The wild card rule was still a bad idea. This second draft is laughable. The company itself must have lost track as to who is exclusive to which show and need a do over.

Astonishing Member

Sasha and Becky easily can give us 2 if not more ppv matches. Obviously the next can have a gimmick of some sort to change it up. But this is a money feud. It should be milked.
    I was going to say that this should clearly be the Hell in a Cell Main Event--until the possibility of a Fiend/Rollins match came up.

Ultimate Member

Becky and Sasha's HIAC match, and they NEED one at this point imo, should have a more an actual finish I think.

WWE also needs to spend some time building up women's teams. There's a bunch of women on the roster that aren't getting much tldo right now after all.

Braun needs to actually get to WIN the big title match at some point. The whole "looking good in defeat" thing can work for awhile. But at some point, when you still lose ALL of your big title matches it's no longer good enough and Braun is dangerously close to that now. It's getting to the point where many people don't him as a legit contender because they go in expecting him to lose because, well he always does.

There's little point in "'protecting him" if you're never going to actually pull the trigger on him. I'll say it again, feeding him to Brock multiple times was terrible for him booking-wise, he's never recovered.

Becky and Sasha's HIAC match, and they NEED one at this point imo, should have a more an actual finish I think.

WWE also needs to spend some time building up women's teams. There's a bunch of women on the roster that aren't getting much tldo right now after all.

Braun needs to actually get to WIN the big title match at some point. The whole "looking good in defeat" thing can work for awhile. But at some point, when you still lose ALL of your big title matches it's no longer good enough and Braun is dangerously close to that now. It's getting to the point where many people don't him as a legit contender because they go in expecting him to lose because, well he always does.

There's little point in "'protecting him" if you're never going to actually pull the trigger on him. I'll say it again, feeding him to Brock multiple times was terrible for him booking-wise, he's never recovered.
    The nice thing about a HITC is that it's really impossible not to have a definateive winner and loser. No DQ's or count outs or anything like that can effect the finish.

As far as Braun losing to Seth... I'm honestly okay with that. I think Seth deserves a descent title reign (though I can live with him losing to Wyatt at HitC if that ends up happening). Seth and Kofi have both been good work horse champions. I'm in no rush to see either part with their belts... though I'd honestly be somewhat surprised if either walked out of the Summerslam PPV with gold.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The wild card rule was still a bad idea. This second draft is laughable. The company itself must have lost track as to who is exclusive to which show and need a do over.
    kind of put themselves in a confusing situation since a raw tag team now has the smackdown belts.

so either the revival are moving or dropping the belts.

the wild card rule was a total mess.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    kind of put themselves in a confusing situation since a raw tag team now has the smackdown belts.

so either the revival are moving or dropping the belts.

the wild card rule was a total mess.
    There's a presedence for switching brands when you win the other brands belt. Becky for example moved to the RAW brand after losing the Smackdown title, even though she originally was on the Smackdown brand.

Since Revival were starting to form a sort of alliance with Orton, that works.

Ultimate Member

The nice thing about a HITC is that it's really impossible not to have a definateive winner and loser. No DQ's or count outs or anything like that can effect the finish.

As far as Braun losing to Seth... I'm honestly okay with that. I think Seth deserves a descent title reign (though I can live with him losing to Wyatt at HitC if that ends up happening). Seth and Kofi have both been good work horse champions. I'm in no rush to see either part with their belts... though I'd honestly be somewhat surprised if either walked out of the Summerslam PPV with gold.
    Braun has lost two many big title matches, that's the problem. It's getting to the point that people don't take him seriously as a real challenger because he ALWAYS loses. He's had like 10 UT shots and lost them all. It needs to stop.

Also honestly having rewatched it, I'm not fond of the US Title match either. I was actually looking forward to this, but WOW did they punk out Cedric HARD here, this did nothing for him at all.

Those were my two real negatives for the show, well also not Asuka & Kairi again to.

Braun has lost two many big title matches, that's the problem. It's getting to the point that people don't take him seriously as a real challenger because he ALWAYS loses. He's had like 10 UT shots and lost them all. It needs to stop.

Also honestly having rewatched it, I'm not fond of the US Title match either. I was actually looking forward to this, but WOW did they punk out Cedric HARD here, this did nothing for him at all.

Those were my two real negatives for the show, well also not Asuka & Kairi again to.
    If Bray ends up beating Rollins for the Universal title, I could certainly see Braun in the title hunt. They do have history. I guess whether or not they would allow Braun to beat the Fiend is sort of the question, if it gets to that point.

If Bray ends up beating Rollins for the Universal title, I could certainly see Braun in the title hunt. They do have history. I guess whether or not they would allow Braun to beat the Fiend is sort of the question, if it gets to that point.
    They shouldn't go there unless they have Braun to win. This is getting tiresome. Pull the trigger or don't put him in this position.