Page 749 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2496496997397457467477487497507517527537597998491249 ... LastLast
Results 11,221 to 11,235 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Honestly I think this is the only time I've found Mike Kanellis even mildly entertaining. I haven't seen his indy stuff so I can only judge him on what I've seen since he came to the WWE, but he comes off as fairly generic performer. If the ONLY think even remotely interesting about him is the fact that he's Maria's husband, then WWE might as well play to his strengths.
    But this isn't interesting. It's cringe inducing.

I'm also not really familiar with him either but what he's doing now is just humiliating.

Mike Bennett actually had a personality in RoH, which is more than I can say for some of their past champions. But I like how they made him take his wife's name in WWE, since she has the history in WWE.

Astonishing Member

Honestly I think this is the only time I've found Mike Kanellis even mildly entertaining. I haven't seen his indy stuff so I can only judge him on what I've seen since he came to the WWE, but he comes off as fairly generic performer. If the ONLY think even remotely interesting about him is the fact that he's Maria's husband, then WWE might as well play to his strengths.
    He and Maria had a pretty good gimmick in TNA.I found them to be credible heels not cringe inducing like they are now.

Extraordinary Member

Orton+ Revival will be having a Six Man Tag with the NEw Day tonight

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    But this isn't interesting. It's cringe inducing.

I'm also not really familiar with him either but what he's doing now is just humiliating.
    i honestly don't see the point of making him look like not only like a loser but a total man-bitch.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i honestly don't see the point of making him look like not only like a loser but a total man-bitch.
    I don't even have a problem with Mike being a submissive to Maria, but he needs to be in on it. He needs to love how Maria puts him in his "place".

There is no sympathy for Maria. There is sympathy for Mike, but there is no momentum for him to get manhood back and leave Maria.

So you just look at both of them as a Trainwreck.

If you make Mike a guy, whose mantra is
    Whatever Maria Wants Maria Gets"

Then that puts heel heat on both of them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    commence the bitching
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member

Enough with this Shane McMahon-Owens storyline that will never end. It wasn’t good the first time they did it and it seems Owens has spent half his Wwe career feuding with Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I'm a LITTLE disappointed they are moving on past New Day/Revival and Orton. I think they could have milked that feud a bit more. But I understand they want to hype up Smackdown as its moving to Fox, and Brock is literally the biggest thing in the industry they can throw at Kofi at the moment.

Kofi's title reign is in a bit of jeopardy though. I can totally see Fox wanting Brock to be the face of Smackdown if they want wrestling to come off as a more credible looking "sport."

Extraordinary Member

I'm a LITTLE disappointed they are moving on past New Day/Revival and Orton. I think they could have milked that feud a bit more. But I understand they want to hype up Smackdown as its moving to Fox, and Brock is literally the biggest thing in the industry they can throw at Kofi at the moment.

Kofi's title reign is in a bit of jeopardy though. I can totally see Fox wanting Brock to be the face of Smackdown if they want wrestling to come off as a more credible looking "sport."
    One the one hand, Randy would be the perfect opponent for Kofi at Hell in a Cell. On the other hand, I really don't want another match with Orton. His feud with Kofi has made me hate him as opposed to my previous indifference.

I really hope Kofi can over come Brock, but I'm not hopeful.

As an aside, I think it'd be good to have Cross and Bliss feud with a team from NXT. It'd be an easy way to get NXT on the Card for Hell in a Cell.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Enough with this Shane McMahon-Owens storyline that will never end. It wasn’t good the first time they did it and it seems Owens has spent half his Wwe career feuding with Shane.
    I just want to be a fly on the wall when Vince has to explain to Fox execs why his middled-aged non-wrestling son is the main focus of Smackdown.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The AoP promo was really good. Since the WWE can do subtitled promos how about you do that with the Japanese talent?

does anybody else think it would've been cool for AoP and russev to return together as a new stable??

also this happened over the weekend

Ultimate Member

Please do not have Brock beat Kofi. After years of Brock having a stranglehold on the UT, and barely being on TV, the last thing that's needed is the same happening to the WWE Title now.

Heavy Machinery are so much fin, we should see more of them.

I'm liking this mastermind Erik Rowan thing far more than I was expecting to, so kudos.

Still no Asuka and Kairi, boo.

Ali vs. Nakamura sounds like a potentially fun feud.

I wish that Sasha and Bayley wouldn't be getting their butts kicked so much. Seriously, even Carmella is laying Sasha out now. It's become really noticeable since their heel turn, and it makes them feel less threatening and competent. Not exactly making them look like credible threats, especially to the woman who beat Ronda Rousey and the one who retired Trish Stratus.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

I wish that Sasha and Bayley wouldn't be getting their butts kicked so much. Seriously, even Carmella is laying Sasha out now. It's become really noticeable since their heel turn, and it makes them feel less threatening and competent. Not exactly making them look like credible threats, especially to the woman who beat Ronda Rousey and the one who retired Trish Stratus.
    The inclusion of Carmella is jarring. Presumably she's there because she's Bayley's friend IRL but the audience wouldn't know that unless they watch the network documentaries. They'll definitely need to explain that one.