Page 765 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2656657157557617627637647657667677687697758158651265 ... LastLast
Results 11,461 to 11,475 of 19298
    Extraordinary Member

Okay, so Orton vs. Rollins for the title thankfully did not pan out. He's still up against someone else later

Extraordinary Member

So it's Rollins vs. Rusev for the title!

Assuming that lasts until the end of the show

Extraordinary Member

So that's where Lana's been.

Also, Lawler being all paranoid about the Fiend is a good touch

Astonishing Member

Loved it. Pure heel heat for Lana and Lashley. A great reason for Rusev to want to kill everybody.

It's like someone at the WWE, it times to actual play with the fans emotions.

Clear evil heels makes for a much better product.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

What a way to ruin what had been a pretty good episode.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Astonishing Member

Lana was going for it, which is funny considering Rusev's old country jealousy on total divas. Creative might be playing with fire on this storyline. Benoit and Woman was a work...until it wasn't

I honestly didn't realize how much I missed the pyro until we got it back. It just felt more like the Attitude Era because of it.

Other than that, I thought it was a very very solid raw. Nothing completely blew me away, but the matches were pretty good. Most of the promos and segments worked.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    Lana was going for it, which is funny considering Rusev's old country jealousy on total divas. Creative might be playing with fire on this storyline. Benoit and Woman was a work...until it wasn't
    Benoit and Woman were forced to travel together to sell the angle. I doubt that will happen here.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    i'm not too much of a fan of it. i don't know. just seems.........off to me.

Extraordinary Member

Yeah Lana seemed into it. Guess she needs a Man after Rusev got that tramp stamp.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

RAW did one thing that reminded me in highlights of the older days. It made the World Champion the focus of the show nearly. Seth Rollins had Randy Orton , Baron Corbin , Rusev and finally Bray Wyatt target him. This seemed like a call back to Attitude era where even when Rollins was helped by someone (Rusev) he had an ulterior motive to get a title shot as we saw.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Oh yeah, I agree. It's why object to Punk or most wrestlers not being called athletes. Kevin Owens and I might share similar body types, but Kevin is most definitely the athlete of the two of us.
    the 3 of us
    Last edited by steve2275; 10-01-2019 at 12:27 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

Raw certainly had an energy to it that feels a little different.

Cedric Alexander is pretty good. His match with Styles was pretty good.

Cesaro deserves better.

I thought the feud with Lacey Evans was over.

I did NOT like seeing Lana kiss Lashley. Shes married to Rusev and I think that should be respected. Wrestling storylines have a sick habit of bleeding into real life. I can only imagine how Rusev feels in real life considering he's very jealous and possessive.

I wonder what's going on with Brock and Rey Misterio. Not to mention the son that got beat up. If Brock isn't going to get any come uppance then I dont see the point.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Raw certainly had an energy to it that feels a little different.

Cedric Alexander is pretty good. His match with Styles was pretty good.

Cesaro deserves better.

I thought the feud with Lacey Evans was over.

I did NOT like seeing Lana kiss Lashley. Shes married to Rusev and I think that should be respected. Wrestling storylines have a sick habit of bleeding into real life. I can only imagine how Rusev feels in real life considering he's very jealous and possessive.

I wonder what's going on with Brock and Rey Misterio. Not to mention the son that got beat up. If Brock isn't going to get any come uppance then I dont see the point.
    Brock has a title match tonight. That's an opportunity for comeuppance I suppose.

But the long term point might be for Dominic to blame his dad for this.

Ultimate Member

I don't get WWE's obsession with doing cheating angles with Rusev and Lana. What is this #5 or something?