Page 766 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2666667167567627637647657667677687697707768168661266 ... LastLast
Results 11,476 to 11,490 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I don't get WWE's obsession with doing cheating angles with Rusev and Lana. What is this #5 or something?
    It’s pretty crazy because they did the same thing with them and Dolph a while back. It’s like someone backstage has a problem with their being married.

Totally ridiculous stuff and I really don’t like watching stuff like that.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Why are they running two cuck angles at once? Both are connected if they chose to push Rusev being Maria being baby dad. Ugh

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Why are they running two cuck angles at once? Both are connected if they chose to push Rusev being Maria being baby dad. Ugh
    I think they have gone out of their way to get Rusev away from the Maria/Mike dumpster fire.

They knew they did that poorly. Last night, should have been how Rusev came back.

Coming in for the save.

Calling out the champ.

Then Boom instant storyline with an opponent that can carry for months.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    It’s pretty crazy because they did the same thing with them and Dolph a while back. It’s like someone backstage has a problem with their being married.

Totally ridiculous stuff and I really don’t like watching stuff like that.
    I wasn't a fan of it either. But to play devil's advocate it got pretty descent heat. And it gives Lashley a mouth piece, whch he needs now that he lost Leo (a combo I was a fan of).

Hopefully this doesn't cause any real life issues, as wrestling angles like this do seem to have a weird history of doing that.

If nothing else, a feud between Lashley and Rusev doesn't sound that bad. A big man feuds go, that could be pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I think they have gone out of their way to get Rusev away from the Maria/Mike dumpster fire.

They knew they did that poorly. Last night, should have been how Rusev came back.

Coming in for the save.

Calling out the champ.

Then Boom instant storyline with an opponent that can carry for months.
    I don't think Rusev was ever actually supposed to be the father. I think just like Ricochet, it was just used to set up a squash match against Mike. I think Rusev was just one in what will likely be a string of potential dads who end up squashing Mike until the real dad is revealed... if there even is a real dad. Maybe it's Mike and she's just messing with him.

I don't get WWE's obsession with doing cheating angles with Rusev and Lana. What is this #5 or something?
    I think this is the 4th one. There was Dolph feud, angle with Enzo and the Aiden English sex tape.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I don't think Rusev was ever actually supposed to be the father. I think just like Ricochet, it was just used to set up a squash match against Mike. I think Rusev was just one in what will likely be a string of potential dads who end up squashing Mike until the real dad is revealed... if there even is a real dad. Maybe it's Mike and she's just messing with him.
    Honestly, I don't care who the father in the Kanellis storyline. Unlike Rusev/Lana/Lashley storyline, there is no one to root for.

Most onscreen couples go through cheating angles. Lol. Edge was an all around ho with Lita, Alicia Fox, and Vicky Guerrero.

The only couple in recent memory that I can think of that didn't go through that stuff is Booker and Sharmell. Booker is a very smart man

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Brock has a title match tonight. That's an opportunity for comeuppance I suppose.

But the long term point might be for Dominic to blame his dad for this.
    It's a way for Kofi to keep his title while Brock saves face. He loses only because of interference from Rey, so Kofi can move on to his next feud, while Rey has a feud with Brock, which will probably be mostly a feud with Paul Heyman when Brock decides not to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Honestly, I don't care who the father in the Kanellis storyline. Unlike Rusev/Lana/Lashley storyline, there is no one to root for.

Most onscreen couples go through cheating angles. Lol. Edge was an all around ho with Lita, Alicia Fox, and Vicky Guerrero.

The only couple in recent memory that I can think of that didn't go through that stuff is Booker and Sharmell. Booker is a very smart man
    Booker never went through a cheating angle but his feud with Angle where he stalked Sharmell wasn't great. I would have taken cheating over Angle being an attempted rapist.

Ultimate Member

They're doing a much better job so far of building up this Women's HIAC match than they did the Charlotte vs. Sasha one. Now hopefully they let these two really beat the crap out of each other.

They're doing a much better job so far of building up this Women's HIAC match than they did the Charlotte vs. Sasha one. Now hopefully they let these two really beat the crap out of each other.
    Of course they would because there ain't any other matches on the card apparently. The Cell matches and the Bryan/Reigns tag match are the only ones advertised.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Of course they would because there ain't any other matches on the card apparently. The Cell matches and the Bryan/Reigns tag match are the only ones advertised.
    I'm Hoping for a Rey vs. Brock match after what happened Monday. Though that would probably result in a loss on Rey's part, since that Angle is supposedly to set up a feud between Brock and Cain Valazquez

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Raw certainly had an energy to it that feels a little different.

Cedric Alexander is pretty good. His match with Styles was pretty good.

Cesaro deserves better.

I thought the feud with Lacey Evans was over.

I did NOT like seeing Lana kiss Lashley. Shes married to Rusev and I think that should be respected. Wrestling storylines have a sick habit of bleeding into real life. I can only imagine how Rusev feels in real life considering he's very jealous and possessive.

I wonder what's going on with Brock and Rey Misterio. Not to mention the son that got beat up. If Brock isn't going to get any come uppance then I dont see the point.
    This is the part were Vince and WWE creative come off as real pricks because if Rusev really is old country conservative and possessive having him have to do this storyline which, his wife might be ok with but is killing him inside (and hard to explain to his family) is a straight prick move that won't endear WWE to Rusev in the long run and might actually damage his marriage.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    It's a way for Kofi to keep his title while Brock saves face. He loses only because of interference from Rey, so Kofi can move on to his next feud, while Rey has a feud with Brock, which will probably be mostly a feud with Paul Heyman when Brock decides not to show up.
    Whatever it takes to keep a major championship off Brock is good for me.

Speaking of MMA guys. Do you have Cain Velasquez go straight to Smackdown and go for Brock. Just skip NXT all together.