Page 787 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 287687737777783784785786787788789790791797837887 ... LastLast
Results 11,791 to 11,805 of 19298

That... ending killed the whole show.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    They never should have booked this match if this is the finish we got. After all the years I have watched wrestling I have never had a match ruin the whole damn show for me. Screw this, and screw Raw tomorrow too.
    They definately shouldn't have booked this match in HITC. A regular match probably would have been the way to go. It's their first match anyways, so they can always ramp up to a gimmick match afterwards.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

and here i thought last year's main event couldn't be topped in terms of utter craptastical booking.

boy, i was wrong.

Extraordinary Member

So Sean Waltman (Member of D-X) echoed the same thoughts that everyone else had about the ending.

On WWE's own watchalong video

i seen one or two people on twitter trying to defend this.

there is NO WAY to defend this.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i seen one or two people on twitter trying to defend this.

there is NO WAY to defend this.
    I don't know how anyone could ever fathom defending that crap. The E's arrogance and shit don't stink attitude towards booking is offensive to not only the fans but the wrestling business. I guess that's to be expected of a wrestling promotion that's allergic to the word wrestling.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Given the violence cage match aspect of Hell in a Cell .....how exactly do you do a DQ in that ? I mean what do you DQ here ? Someone using the cage as a weapon ? Someone using a steel chair as we have seen in past ?

The company clearly has lot it to try and create controversy believing it will equal success in ratings etc.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Even X-Pac was dumbfounded.
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

From what I've read, the finish was a DQ because a sledge hammer was used. Which makes no damn sense, because I'm pretty sure in every HIAC match that HHH has been in, he's used the sledgehammer on his opponents. Hell, he clocked Vince with the sledge in the DX vs McMahon's match.

Shit like this is why I stopped watching.

so by this ending, the E is saying that seth using a sledgehammer on bray is worse than what taker and mick did in their HIAC match.

so by this ending, the E is saying that seth using a sledgehammer on bray is worse than what taker and mick did in their HIAC match.
    Yeah throwing someone off the cell and then through it is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    Yeah throwing someone off the cell and then through it is fine.
    but a sledgehammer?

THAT'S TOO FAR, SETH!

I can't wait for JD's rant... it's gonna be epic.

Quote Originally Posted by AnakinFlair View Post
    From what I've read, the finish was a DQ because a sledge hammer was used. Which makes no damn sense, because I'm pretty sure in every HIAC match that HHH has been in, he's used the sledgehammer on his opponents. Hell, he clocked Vince with the sledge in the DX vs McMahon's match.

Shit like this is why I stopped watching.
    Rewatching it, I'm not entirely sure it was a DQ finish. It looked that way, but I THINK the idea was less that Seth was disqualified for using th sledge hammer and more that the ref immediately stopped the match because he felt Wyatts life was in danger. I do believe a ref has the authority to end a match even in a no DQ situation if they feel the wrestlers life might be endangered. At least that's what I think the ending was... the show did a pretty poor job explaining it.

Course, DQ finish or no DQ finish I still didn't like Wyatt kicking out of so many finishers and chairshots.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

You can't possibly be serious...
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!