Page 790 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 290690740780786787788789790791792793794800840890 ... LastLast
Results 11,836 to 11,850 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

WWE listens to fans--eventually. But they are really bad at capitalizing on the moment.

It's not like Sasha won't win the belt eventually, but this is arguably her hottest moment. She should have won (by screwjob or cleanly) right now. It won't be as big of a deal if she wins later.

Ditto the Fiend is the most over superstar on the roster. If you want to protect both him and Seth, then they shouldn't be in a match together. This ending hurts both. (But if you choose one then the Fiend has to win. There's a lot of ways to get him to forfeit the title afterwards)

The Kabuki Warriors finally got the title. But with no real build. Arguably they are going to start a program with Bliss/Cross now. But here you change the title in a seemingly random fashion.

I was actually ok with the Kofi squash. (minus the Cain Velasquez storyline). But this isn't the first time that WWE seems to not be able to take advantage of the moment. So many storylines have been killed by pacing or shock finishes for the sake of a shock finish which is never followed up on.

With Charlotte and Bayley--Charlotte randomly gets 242 title shots, but wins the last match and that's probably the end of the feud (one of them will be drafted away most likely) I don't know what they are doing with Charlotte, but Bayley needed the title a little longer to make her heel character get momentum.

If Survivor Series remains the same RAW vs. Smackdown, we are looking at:

Becky vs. Charlotte again.
    Seth vs. Brock again.
    AJ vs. Nakamura again.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon
    You know you messed up when Brazzers is firing shots
    https://twitter.com/Brazzers/status/1181216046910464000
    Blue Chew too.
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    That is what means. You tell me how having your top champion job out in 7 seconds getting no offense in is not suppose to be a burial. Your WWE champion should be Santino tier.
    That's not even close to what getting "buried" means in pro wrestling. Misusing terms just because you didn't like what happened is dumb and makes you look dumb.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    That's not even close to what getting "buried" means in pro wrestling. Misusing terms just because you didn't like what happened is dumb and makes you look dumb.
    Either define it yourself or shut up

WWE crapped the bed on that one.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Good job dodging.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Either define it yourself or shut up
    just let him say what he wants. i can't see what he says anymore anyway.

but the question for me is this: why should i watch raw tonight? after last night, there is nothing left on that show for me to care about.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

but the question for me is this: why should i watch raw tonight? after last night, there is nothing left on that show for me to care about.
    I said it last night and I'll say it again that I can't bring myself to watch tonight. I've been insulted by this company enough and not falling for anymore of the BS.
    The Avengers are Firefighters. We're the ones who fly into the blaze, whatever it is. Because we're the ones who
    can, so we're the ones who have to.~Captain Marvel

Astonishing Member

The same reason I used to watch Impact. Sometimes you get some good matches even when the storylines are not to your liking.

The Kofi incident was stupid, but that's not new. It's been going on for years with Brock. Hell, Goldberg before that.

The Fiend/Rollins finish was crap, but Sasha and Becky had a classic.

Hell with 10 + hours of wrestling every week, the DVR and fast forward button is your friend

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    The same reason I used to watch Impact. Sometimes you get some good matches even when the storylines are not to your liking.

The Kofi incident was stupid, but that's not new. It's been going on for years with Brock. Hell, Goldberg before that.

The Fiend/Rollins finish was crap, but Sasha and Becky had a classic.

Hell with 10 + hours of wrestling every week, the DVR and fast forward button is your friend
    even if the matches MIGHT be good, there is nothing for me to care about. the belts are meaningless. the only people i like are ruined in time for the draft. there are no challengers for any of the belts. and the only thing they are gonna be building up is that damn saudi show.

Quote Originally Posted by Steroid View Post
    I said it last night and I'll say it again that I can't bring myself to watch tonight. I've been insulted by this company enough and not falling for anymore of the BS.
    they could use voodoo match to bring back eddie so he can wrestle AJ in a 60 minute iron man match and i still wouldn't care.

the only way i could care is if minoru suzuki came on, killed everyone and took every belt in the company.

they could use voodoo match to bring back eddie so he can wrestle AJ in a 60 minute iron man match and i still wouldn't care.

the only way i could care is if minoru suzuki came on, killed everyone and took every belt in the company.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Mighty Member

even if the matches MIGHT be good, there is nothing for me to care about. the belts are meaningless. the only people i like are ruined in time for the draft. there are no challengers for any of the belts. and the only thing they are gonna be building up is that damn saudi show.
    INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB

Extraordinary Member

Word is Sasha and Bray aren't medically cleared to appear on RAW.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Word is Sasha and Bray aren't medically cleared to appear on RAW.
    and now i have even less reason to watch.