Page 833 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 333733783823829830831832833834835836837843883933 ... LastLast
Results 12,481 to 12,495 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Seth needs to understand that humility is a good thing.

He's not covering himself in glory with his shoot statements.
    Eh ... they're pro wrestlers. I think they're expected to talk a little Smackdown. Austin said almost the exact same thing about Goldberg and wcw in regards to him being happy to wrestle him if he ever leaves the Bush leagues.

Omega wasn't exactly humble when he said everyone he's competing against in the Wednesday night wars would be working under him if they were in the same promition.

There's an element of truth to all of it, but it's wrestling so you dial it up a notch because that's just how wrestlers are expected to talk.

Lord only knows what Seths girlfriend would say on social media if She were asked the same question but I can almost guarantee you it would be lacking in the humility department.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Seth has to talk big , he has to push himself as the star since well..he's really the lone World Champion the company has that isn't phoning it in and tanking a brand (Lesnar) right now. So I can see why Rollins did that little shoot deal.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

The Tessa report has been debunked actually and that tweet taken down. Pretty much everyone else has said that her contract isn't up until Summer of 2020 at earliest.

As for where she'd go, she just gave an interview the other day talking about how much she likes competing against men. Well if she wants to keep doing that, then WWE and AEW are both out.

Impact needs to make her a big offer when the time comes, and perhaps promise her an X-Division and/or World title run, to try and convince her to stay.

Astonishing Member
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    You will always have guys on the bottom of the totem pole in any signed roster.
    yes.

I don't see the issue with signed guys being squashed because they are more credible than nameless local guys. Squashing a Zack Ryder who has some credibility behind him is far more impressive.
    i strongly disagree, especially in this instance where 1)marko hasn't even been established enough for a squash of him to mean more than the squash of a unsigned talent and 2) imo a squash of ryder at this point means little more than a squash of a local talent and ryder was holding a title earlier this year.

Alternatively use a rookie wrestler they can book regularly to eat all the losses. A guy who's been wrestling for only a year shouldn't be winning anyway.
    who's only been wrestling a year and winning??

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    That seems to be what he is doing. Finn doesn't like anybody calling themselves Mr. NXT but him.

I see Lee and Dijocovic teaming and going against Fish and O'Reily for the tag belts.
    i was happy to see the bloody sunday

can't believe they let him do that on the ramp.

also been meaning to say i much preferred when "the demon" was just a cool entrance he did for big matches rather than some other character he transformed into.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Honestly I'm not sure how well the OC works with 2 main event (or near main event at least) level guys in it. I think it almost forces one to play second fiddle to the other. I think Finn feuding with the OC might have actually made more sense.
    also he and aj were never in the club at the same time, would make sense for them to fight for leadership

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I mean all indications that WWE isn't interested so there will be like one major bidder, especially one that has a weaker women's division.
    they seem to get interested as soon as somebody else is. wwe is kind of like that bitchy girl from highschool in that.....and many other ways.

Is it bad that I want an LGBT stable called the Pride

Sony Kiss
    Nyla Rose
    Kiera Hogan
    Darren Young
    bad?? no.

gay??

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Seth has to talk big , he has to push himself as the star since well..he's really the lone World Champion the company has that isn't phoning it in and tanking a brand (Lesnar) right now. So I can see why Rollins did that little shoot deal.
    seth is fuking up because he's forgotten who his fanbase is. the people who wanted to see him in the spot he's in are not the casual fans, they're the fans he's mocking/insulting.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 10-25-2019 at 07:09 PM.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

seth has really forgotten where he came from.

i mean, i liked him at the start because i knew him and his work from ROH when he was tyler black.

now? hard to call myself a fan of him.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    seth has really forgotten where he came from.

i mean, i liked him at the start because i knew him and his work from ROH when he was tyler black.

now? hard to call myself a fan of him.
    I truly think Seth is showing the seeds for a heel turn.To that you have to alienate the fanbase who love your work rate.Its easy to get casual fans to boo you. They go along with storyline.

At least, I hope that's what he is doing. Personally, I haven't cheered for Seth since the early days of the Shield.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

I truly think Seth is showing the seeds for a heel turn.To that you have to alienate the fanbase who love your work rate.Its easy to get casual fans to boo you. They go along with storyline.

At least, I hope that's what he is doing. Personally, I haven't cheered for Seth since the early days of the Shield.
    this would be too meta for the E to do. and i have no faith in them doing something like this successfully.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    this would be too meta for the E to do. and i have no faith in them doing something like this successfully.
    Well with things like this, you don't really have to ask Vince's permission. The wrestler can do the groundwork and just ask Vince for a heel turn. Sometimes, you have start the project without asking your boss first

I don't think it's a heel turn. I do think they are trying to give the character more of an edge though. But I don't think he'll go full heel. He's the work horse of his brand that to a large degree is carrying the show, so they probably need him in the position he's in for the short term at least.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I don't think it's a heel turn. I do think they are trying to give the character more of an edge though. But I don't think he'll go full heel. He's the work horse of his brand that to a large degree is carrying the show, so they probably need him in the position he's in for the short term at least.
    that's like "carrying" the cleveland browns to a 0-16 season at this point.

forgot to say that imo janella positioned himself right along side of darby as a top contender for any midcard title that may be introduced. say what you will but the guy gets over everywhere he goes.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 10-25-2019 at 07:26 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    that's like "carrying" the cleveland browns to a 0-16 season at this point.

forgot to say that imo janella positioned himself right along side of darby as a top contender for any midcard title that may be introduced. say what you will but the guy gets over everywhere he goes.
    Over MJF and Page?

Astonishing Member
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Over MJF and Page?
    Page I think will be a part of the main title picture, MJF?? Easily. The 2 matches janela had with omega were easily better than MJF vs cutler. Honestly better than any singles match I’ve seen from MJF anywhere. If you want to point me to a great MJF match I’m glad to watch.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    Page I think will be a part of the main title picture, MJF?? Easily. The 2 matches janela had with omega were easily better than MJF vs cutler. Honestly better than any singles match I’ve seen from MJF anywhere. If you want to point me to a great MJF match I’m glad to watch.
    I am not a fan of Jelly, but I have to admit that he worked and sold his ass off. I just don't see him jumping over
    MJF, who is universally over.
    Adam Page who position to get the keys to the kingdom.
    Sammy G , who I have never seen have a bad match.
    Jake Low Blow Hager, who probably needs a belt before his heat dies off.