Page 835 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 335735785825831832833834835836837838839845885935 ... LastLast
Results 12,511 to 12,525 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Kahn might have more money than Vince, but AEW is not how Kahn makes his money. The WWE is how Vince makes his money. AEW is a side project probably Kahns version of the XFL.

I think dissing other wrestlers is honestly the best use of social media for a wrestler. It needs to be the new kayfabe. Wrestling can never really be a force as performance art.
    I'm pretty sure if someone on social media directly asked Becky Lynch about wrestling Brit Baker, Becksy answer would be a lot harsher than anything Seth has to say about Kenny. Especially if you're a top star, I think it's basically a part of the job at this point.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    I see why Seth did it. He is a World Champion of the company. If he starts singing praises of another company it makes what he's doing look weak to fans. Plus it dangles the carrot if they ever meet up down the line. It makes fans , like your doing go ...OH THAT ASSHOLE SETH !! HE PISSED ON THE HONOR OF AEW AND KENNY OMEGA !!

Rollins did a good job here. If down the road either man ends up in either company fans get that match now. He did a solid job stroking the rage of people.
    this has nothing to do with AEW. this has more to do with seth talking out of his ass about the company he represents. i have a lot more respect for guys who don't even mention AEW than i do seth. he's pissing people off because he's coming off like a company yes man than a wrestler.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    this has nothing to do with AEW. this has more to do with seth talking out of his ass about the company he represents. i have a lot more respect for guys who don't even mention AEW than i do seth. he's pissing people off because he's coming off like a company yes man than a wrestler.
    Here is the video...

Someone asked him so he answered and gave a nice shoot style reply. Even more I like Rollins answer because he not only builds a future heat for that match , it stokes the anger of fans.

Gives me those mid 90's chill bumps of excitement. And if you think this was some company man talking out his ass , then you missed an era where a ton of guys/girls were doing this to get heat.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

He's the face of the company, so publically supporting them is a part of the job.

Could you imagine the Flair fans of today if ECW was around and Shane Douglas was doing his angry "D-ck Flair" promos for heat ? Fans would go into a riot if they think this was the worse thing possible.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Here is the video...

Someone asked him so he answered and gave a nice shoot style reply. Even more I like Rollins answer because he not only builds a future heat for that match , it stokes the anger of fans.

Gives me those mid 90's chill bumps of excitement. And if you think this was some company man talking out his ass , then you missed an era where a ton of guys/girls were doing this to get heat.
    i'm not talking about anything he said about AEW. and keep in mind, i was around during those days, so that doesn't bother me.

it's just him being a general asshat on twitter and social media. not to mention him trying to defend that trash fire of a HIAC match by saying that taker and mick would've stopped their match too.

Astonishing Member

i'm not talking about anything he said about AEW. and keep in mind, i was around during those days, so that doesn't bother me.

it's just him being a general asshat on twitter and social media. not to mention him trying to defend that trash fire of a HIAC match by saying that taker and mick would've stopped their match too.
    Yeah, it's not just the trash-talking of other promotions, which is to be expected, it's also the ass-kissing and the picking fights with fans both in the arenas and on social media. It's all coming together to make him look like a thin-skinned ass.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Yeah, it's not just the trash-talking of other promotions, which is to be expected, it's also the ass-kissing and the picking fights with fans both in the arenas and on social media. It's all coming together to make him look like a thin-skinned ass.

Seth defending his Hell in a Cell and not caring if he pisses people off on social media. I wouldn't blame him or Bray Wyatt if fans went on twitter angry over how both men's match ended. Yes it was a shit finish , but do people expect wrestlers to agree with them ? It doesn't make sense for the workers to torch the company they are working for on social media.

Rollins has a lot invested in the company and they him. He's not gonna rip them on twitter over a terrible finish. We haven't seen Kofi go on social media over his squash match against Lesnar a couple weeks ago. Because for both men who make their living , it doesn't make sense to do so. They already saw how it impacted Dolph Ziggler who in interviews would sarcastically mock how he was being buried . It didn't help Ziggler as we saw then.

Astonishing Member

Seth defending his Hell in a Cell and not caring if he pisses people off on social media. I wouldn't blame him or Bray Wyatt if fans went on twitter angry over how both men's match ended. Yes it was a shit finish , but do people expect wrestlers to agree with them ? It doesn't make sense for the workers to torch the company they are working for on social media.

Rollins has a lot invested in the company and they him. He's not gonna rip them on twitter over a terrible finish. We haven't seen Kofi go on social media over his squash match against Lesnar a couple weeks ago. Because for both men who make their living , it doesn't make sense to do so. They already saw how it impacted Dolph Ziggler who in interviews would sarcastically mock how he was being buried . It didn't help Ziggler as we saw then.
    Nobody's expecting them to agree. Expecting them to be a professional and not get into pissing matches with nobodies on social media however...

For reference John Cena spent a decade getting crapped on worse than Rollins ever was and he didn't run around picking fights with paying customers over it.

Of course he'll stick up for his company, and he'll stick up for his match. He is the face of the WWE ... It's pretty much his job. I'm a little surprised this isn't more self evident.

Seth isn't the first wrestler to do this on social media and he won't be the last.

Nobody's expecting them to agree. Expecting them to be a professional and not get into pissing matches with nobodies on social media however...

For reference John Cena spent a decade getting crapped on worse than Rollins ever was and he didn't run around picking fights with paying customers over it.
    Rollins didn't pick a fight with paying customers. He picked a fight with Kenny Omega. How should he have answered the question? Pretend he doesn't know who Kenny Omega is? Face it, that fan was baiting Rollins into a no-win situation.

Why does Rollins have to be professional and not take up for his match etc ? That somehow taking up for his Hell in a Cell match is some pissing match he's having on social media ? Honestly at times you ignore trolls for sure. But again I can see why Rollins would take up for his company since its paying his salary and he's getting a great top card push.

Extraordinary Member

Someone named Anthony Ogogo has been signed AEW, Cody calls him their first 'Developmental poject'

He's apparently a former Olympian and Boxer

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Of course he'll stick up for his company, and he'll stick up for his match. He is the face of the WWE ... It's pretty much his job. I'm a little surprised this isn't more self evident.

Seth isn't the first wrestler to do this on social media and he won't be the last.
    He isn't doing a good job of it. Cena would admit to his faults which Rollins refuses to do. As much of a company man Cena was he never came across like a shill.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Someone named Anthony Ogogo has been signed AEW, Cody calls him their first 'Developmental poject'

He's apparently a former Olympian and Boxer
    Here he is...