Page 839 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 339739789829835836837838839840841842843849889939 ... LastLast
Results 12,571 to 12,585 of 19298
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

The former ACH is going in
    https://twitter.com/GoGoMyles/status...31013184720896

https://twitter.com/GoGoMyles/status...32139468591105

He jumping the shark calling Lethal a uncle Tom. The guy is a class act.
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 10-28-2019 at 08:26 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    To me it's believable that WWE would ask him if the shirt design was okay. But admittedly I don't work there, so I'm not actually sure that's how the process works.
    Yeah, no. I'm going to side the the guy who has nothing to gain and everything to lose from this confrontation over the wrestling federation that's run by eighty-year-old carnies with a know history of getting creative with the truth

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Yeah, no. I'm going to side the the guy who has nothing to gain and everything to lose from this confrontation over the wrestling federation that's run by eighty-year-old carnies with a know history of getting creative with the truth
    He's not making himself look good. He released the email about the shirt and on the last line he gets asked for his opinion.

https://twitter.com/gogomyles/status...570823680?s=21

https://twitter.com/GoGoMyles/status...727577605?s=19

EDIT: he deleted the tweet about lethal.
    Last edited by Immortal Weapon; 10-28-2019 at 10:14 AM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Jim Ross is still pissed over the Seth Rollins shoot style Q&A he did at the con last week. Ross detailed he found the comments to be bush league and more. Forgetting that the Rock once shot on all the ex-WCW guys in a promo on WWF RAW (see below) or Steve Austin called out Goldberg. I like J.R and I know he's not happy. But what did he expect Seth Rollins to do ? Praise the competition ? The WWF never did that for WCW. And he was VP of Talent then. So why is he mad this happened now ?

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The former ACH is going in
    https://twitter.com/GoGoMyles/status...31013184720896

https://twitter.com/GoGoMyles/status...32139468591105

He jumping the shark calling Lethal a uncle Tom. The guy is a class act.
    ...Okay that's screwed up.

...Okay that's screwed up.
    Makes Seths stuff tame by comparison.

I can get Miles being upset if someone lied about the t-shirt, but stuff like this might not ne good for his career. Then again, maybe it will .... He's arguably the most talked about wrestler on the net at the moment. He's got peoples attention.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It's not unusual to see talent voice their disapproval of the merch the WWE makes for them. PAC hated the designs of his king of the cruiserweight shirts for example. I don't believe for a second they have talent approval for shirts.
    They might have a "yes" or "no" say. But if you're on the lower end of the card, you probably don't get any merch if you don't like the design.

I can get Miles being upset if someone lied about the t-shirt, but stuff like this might not ne good for his career. Then again, maybe it will .... He's arguably the most talked about wrestler on the net at the moment. He's got peoples attention.
    It's shame that he hurt his message by piling bullshit on it. He needed to know when to shut up.

Astonishing Member

He looks like he is trying to get a release. AEW is lacking Black talent. They have been called out for it. Maybe he is going full Antonio Brown on this

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    He looks like he is trying to get a release. AEW is lacking Black talent. They have been called out for it. Maybe he is going full Antonio Brown on this
    I don't think the WWE will release him 5 seconds after he said WWE doesn't care about African Americans. He's safe for now. Heck, he might get a push.

I don't think the WWE will release him 5 seconds after he said WWE doesn't care about African Americans. He's safe for now. Heck, he might get a push.
    He was already getting a push. He won the the newcomer tournament NXT had. They'll have him sit at home now if they don't fire him

From some of Myles now deleted tweets, he did say he agreed to the design when he saw it on a white tee, but saw the racist intentions when it was on a black tee.

Take that for what you will.

Still, if Myles starts getting some online support from this (particularly from other black superstars), I think this might end up being good for him. But we'll see.

Astonishing Member

If he asks for a release, he will get it. He won't wait around like Luke Harper.

I agree that if he doesn't ask, he will just benched for awhile.

Astonishing Member

From some of Myles now deleted tweets, he did say he agreed to the design when he saw it on a white tee, but saw the racist intentions when it was on a black tee.

Take that for what you will.

Still, if Myles starts getting some online support from this (particularly from other black superstars), I think this might end up being good for him. But we'll see.
    I think his online support ended with calling Jay Lethal an Uncle Tom.

Calling out Vince , Hunter, and Hogan are safe targets for online rage. But burying Jay Lethal puts everything you say in doubt.

Titus called him out for going overboard