Page 840 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 340740790830836837838839840841842843844850890940 ... LastLast
Results 12,586 to 12,600 of 19298
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    From some of Myles now deleted tweets, he did say he agreed to the design when he saw it on a white tee, but saw the racist intentions when it was on a black tee.

Take that for what you will.

Still, if Myles starts getting some online support from this (particularly from other black superstars), I think this might end up being good for him. But we'll see.
    That's not what be said. When he was shown the design he was upset. Instead of saying how the offensive the design was he offered a counter. Presumably they rejected whatever his change was.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA
    If he asks for a release, he will get it. He won't wait around like Luke Harper.

I agree that if he doesn't ask, he will just benched for awhile.
    Harper did ask for his release and was denied. Not only was he denied but they expend his contract due to time he had take off for an elbow injury.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    He was already getting a push. He won the the newcomer tournament NXT had. They'll have him sit at home now if they don't fire him
    well it was kind of a stalled push right now, since i haven't seen him on tv since his title match with cole.

but after this, i don't we will be seeing him on tv anymore. seems like he really wants to skate.

Astonishing Member

That's not what be said. When he was shown the design he was upset. Instead of saying how the offensive the design was he offered a counter. Presumably they rejected whatever his change was.

Harper did ask for his release and was denied. Not only was he denied but they expend his contract due to time he had take off for an elbow injury.
    I apologize I misspoke. I meant to say he wouldn't have to wait for a release like Harper.
    Also he probably should said that this shirt is going to get you in a lot of trouble. You don't need this public relations nightmare.
    Last edited by HUTHAIFA; 10-28-2019 at 03:30 PM.

according to reports, smackdown on FS1 only got 888k viewers last week.

that's..................that's bad.

Extraordinary Member

Opening with Paige and the Kabuki Warriors

Extraordinary Member

Asuka Green mists Paige, then Becky Lynch comes out.

According to several sites, one of his deleted tweets said the following:

I'm far from perfect. I'm willing to do anything for the job of my dreams to make things work for both parties.

I only agreed to the shirt because it was shown to me on a white tee. Once placed on a black tee you can clearly see the racist intentions. https://t.co/p5a3uAyZpX

— Jordan Myles (@GoGoMyles) October 28, 2019

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...mments-661382/

Maybe the Newsboards are misquoting him or whatever... I didn't read the tweet personally and it has since been deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Titus called him out for going overboard
    On one hand I think Titus is 100% correct. Myles went to far venting with the T-shirt once he started calling out people and organizations that had nothing to do with it.

But on the other hand, if you're going to drop a pipe bomb, drop a pipe bomb. He either made the absolute worst mistake of his career, or the best.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    according to reports, smackdown on FS1 only got 888k viewers last week.

that's..................that's bad.
    Heads are going to roll. They really did a bad job of advertising that it was going to be o FS1.

Extraordinary Member

I think R-Truth is getting an actual match

EDIT: He's Wrestling Buddy Murphy!

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Heads are going to roll. They really did a bad job of advertising that it was going to be o FS1.
    They did. Though even if they advertised it more, odds are ratings would have still taken a big hit. It's going on a smaller network (which in some instances needed a subscription to watch), going up against the World Series. Not that they didn't handle it badly, but even if they did it probably wouldn't have helped. They were going to get a hit no matter what.

But that happens. When you go on a network like Fox, you're probably going to get pre-empted a lot more than when you're on the USA Network. It's something they're just going to have to get used to.

Extraordinary Member

Street Profits coming out

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Titus called him out for going overboard
    Eh...I don't think this lets WWE off the hook though.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    yup. i agree that what he said about jay lethal was out of pocket but his point is still valid.

my thinking is that jordan didn't like a lot of what was going on backstage and this t-shirt mess was just the straw that broke the camel's back.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    I don't think the question is so much whether or not it lets WWE off the hook (it doesn't), but rather whether or not it puts Myles on the hook.

Does this whole T-shirt fiasco turn him into some sort of cruasading voice or the voiceless, or does he end up looking like some jerk on social media who can't keep his mouth shut. It'll be interesting to see the long term narrative spinning out of this for Myles. He can really easily become the hero or the villain of this.