Page 851 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 351751801841847848849850851852853854855861901951 ... LastLast
Results 12,751 to 12,765 of 19298
    Extraordinary Member

Another easy win for Brock. I guess Vince is in love he must be drunk off the D. damn...smh. Atleast Bray finally got a title tho. He's had a lot of good gimmicks over the years and never really go his due. Overall a pretty good event.

The Team Hogan vs Flair was the standout match imo.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 10-31-2019 at 09:12 PM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Braun when he is a heel or a face comes off as authentic. I would not say make him the face of the company, but a title run would make him an even more appealing special attraction.

Honestly AJ Styles can do everything Seth can but be much more believable on the mic.

Hell , Kevin Owens and Samoa Joe come off way better in and out of the ring. Joe is hilarious on media interviews.
    Or hell Daniel Bryan, one of the greatest living pro wrestlers on the planet, is right friggin' there.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Another easy win for Brock. I guess Vince is in love he must be drunk off the D. damn...smh. Atleast Bray finally got a title tho. He's had a lot of good gimmicks over the years and never really go his due. Overall a pretty good event.

The Team Hogan vs Flair was the standout match imo.
    Am I the only one who remembers Bray having the WWE Title for a little while during his rivalry with Randy Orton?

Ultimate Member

The guys booking WWE matches must be losing their minds.

The match between Brock and Cain was an absolute joke. One of the worst things I've seen this year. I don't know what the thing with Cain is but this is a horrible way to start him off.

The tag team turmoil match was fun.

Aj vs Carillo was good. Although at this point, AJ makes everything good.

Cesaro being turned into a jobber is just tragic. The guy has far too much ability for such.

The Hogan team vs Flair team match was very good. I really enjoyed that.

The ladies match was meh.

The Fiend winning the title will keep my interest in that title for a little bit more. I've never seen a superstar "de-over" them self like Seth Rollins. He was pretty much a fan favorite but his lack of humility, public ass kissing and negatively addressing some fans has pretty much turned people off him.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Some the talent haven't been allowed to leave Saudi Arabia and are still there.
    https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/s...793280512?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    Or hell Daniel Bryan, one of the greatest living pro wrestlers on the planet, is right friggin' there.
    And Bryan is another wrestler (again one of the few) you can argue is even better than Seth. But his health issues make him somewhat of a question mark. He's definately a guy worth pushing in the present... but not necessarily someone you want to build your future around. Guys like AJ, Joe, and Bryan can and should be used as top guys NOW. But Roman and Seth are guys in theory you can count on to be top guys 5 years from now (though it's wrestling so you never know).

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Some the talent haven't been allowed to leave Saudi Arabia and are still there.
    https://twitter.com/davemeltzerWON/s...793280512?s=19
    It's a good thing WWE has such a massive roster, they can pull off a pretty descent show with the talent they have even if a lot can't make it to Smackdown in time. And it's especially handy that a couple top guys didn't want to go to Saudi Aradia.

Hopefully everything is okay over there.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    The guys booking WWE matches must be losing their minds.

The match between Brock and Cain was an absolute joke. One of the worst things I've seen this year. I don't know what the thing with Cain is but this is a horrible way to start him off.

The tag team turmoil match was fun.

Aj vs Carillo was good. Although at this point, AJ makes everything good.

Cesaro being turned into a jobber is just tragic. The guy has far too much ability for such.

The Hogan team vs Flair team match was very good. I really enjoyed that.

The ladies match was meh.

The Fiend winning the title will keep my interest in that title for a little bit more. I've never seen a superstar "de-over" them self like Seth Rollins. He was pretty much a fan favorite but his lack of humility, public ass kissing and negatively addressing some fans has pretty much turned people off him.
    Cain needing knee surgery probably factored heavily into it being such a short match. Cain in theory possibly should have waited until after his surgery so he could have a better showing in his debut... but I suspect the pay day for a big Saudi show was enough incentive to take the hit.

Ultimate Member

Having him tap out in two minutes was still stupid, it kills his badass aura instantly.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Am I the only one who remembers Bray having the WWE Title for a little while during his rivalry with Randy Orton?
    Probably lol. I think it was like a month or something right.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Cain needing knee surgery probably factored heavily into it being such a short match. Cain in theory possibly should have waited until after his surgery so he could have a better showing in his debut... but I suspect the pay day for a big Saudi show was enough incentive to take the hit.
    I actually didn't know that Cain needed surgery.

Guess that explains the ridiculousness of the match.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Having him tap out in two minutes was still stupid, it kills his badass aura instantly.
    It definately does instantly kill any mystique or aura of invinsibility he might have otherwise had. If they're still going to use him down the line (and I think he's got a 3 year deal or whatever), they will need to build him up again.

But for Cain, I'll wager the Saudi pay day was worth it Or at least that's what I'm imagining he felt, as he probably could have postponed signing with the WWE until after he got his knee surgery. But a fat pay day for 2 minutes of work was probably too much to pass up.

Astonishing Member

Seth is over AND is a work horse. He can talk, he can wrestle, and he can sell t-shirts. Outside of Roman, there's probably not a better full time guy you want acting as the face of the brand than him. Including Braun.
    and piss off jdfromny206
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Bump that. We need...no we deserve WALTER!!!
    WALTER!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by steve2275; 11-01-2019 at 06:44 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member

Back in my day(lol), when a wrestler needed surgery, he would have that body part "injured" by his opponent. Brock gets disqualified and then " destroys" Cain's knee.

New hot feud months later.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

It's a good thing WWE has such a massive roster, they can pull off a pretty descent show with the talent they have even if a lot can't make it to Smackdown in time. And it's especially handy that a couple top guys didn't want to go to Saudi Aradia.

Hopefully everything is okay over there.
    I don't give a damn about if WWE has enough people for tonight show. I'm concerned for the talent who weren't allowed to leave. It's impossible not to think about the worst possible scenario when it comes to the Saudi Arabia government.