Page 856 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 356756806846852853854855856857858859860866906956 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 19298
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    At this point? If this is at least even partially true good freaking luck doing another Saudi show and finding anyone to go. I know I'd rather get sued straight to the poorhouse than be used as leverage for Vince's blood money.
    If the WWE didn't get paid then the Saudis will be in branch of contract. They could use it to back out of their current contract.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    At this point? If this is at least even partially true good freaking luck doing another Saudi show and finding anyone to go. I know I'd rather get sued straight to the poorhouse than be used as leverage for Vince's blood money.
    If the part about the Saudis not paying Vince for the last 2 shows is true, then odds are good Vince doesn't have to worry about doing another Saudi show or finding anyone to go. If he legitimately is not getting paid, I would imagine that's it for these. Course, that's assuming any of this is true. I've heard the reasons for the delay were everything from drugs on the plane to the women being questioned, so really who knows. At this point, I think the most believable explanation is still the mechanical issue given the charter airline already publically apologized for it. But we may never really know for sure.

Astonishing Member

That rumor reeks of bullbleep.

Saudis have money to burn
    Vince is not going to do a $300 million dollar I. O. U.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    That rumor reeks of bullbleep.

Saudis have money to burn
    Vince is not going to do a $300 million dollar I. O. U.
    Yeah, that one is where the rumor loses me too. 600 million dollars is a LOT of money to just let slide. I still have an easier time believe the plane just had mechanical difficulties.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, that one is where the rumor loses me too. 600 million dollars is a LOT of money to just let slide. I still have an easier time believe the plane just had mechanical difficulties.
    Normally yeah, but then there's things like WWE delaying the explanation until what seems like the last minute, and returning talent posting on social media like they just escaped a hostage situation...

If the part about the Saudis not paying Vince for the last 2 shows is true, then odds are good Vince doesn't have to worry about doing another Saudi show or finding anyone to go. If he legitimately is not getting paid, I would imagine that's it for these. Course, that's assuming any of this is true. I've heard the reasons for the delay were everything from drugs on the plane to the women being questioned, so really who knows. At this point, I think the most believable explanation is still the mechanical issue given the charter airline already publically apologized for it. But we may never really know for sure.
    The way the talent have tweeted about their situation doesn't make me think there were mechanical issues. Whatculture actually debunked this motion using publicly available information about cater flights.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The way the talent have tweeted about their situation doesn't make me think there were mechanical issues. Whatculture actually debunked this motion using publicly available information about cater flights.
    if it were simply mechancial failure, tweets like the ones rusev and buddy were sending wouldn't have sounded so dark and frightening.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    if it were simply mechancial failure, tweets like the ones rusev and buddy were sending wouldn't have sounded so dark and frightening.
    If you're sitting on a plane runaway in Saudi Aradia for 6 hours, you're probably going to send those sort of tweets even if the cause of it is mechanical. Because it's pretty easy to imagine it's more than that, even if it's not the case.

Meltzer is reporting that WWE is trying to get video from talent claiming that the plane issue is mechanical. That's a odd thing to want. If Rollins says anything on the matter I know it's full of ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Meltzer is reporting that WWE is trying to get video from talent claiming that the plane issue is mechanical. That's a odd thing to want. If Rollins says anything on the matter I know it's full of ****.
    It's not that odd, considering there are so many rumors that it's more than just mechanical issues. Again, there were rumors about everything from drugs to women being questioned.

It's not that odd, considering there are so many rumors that it's more than just mechanical issues. Again, there were rumors about everything from drugs to women being questioned.
    I never found anyone mentioning drugs in relation to this. The money issue is the most constant line of rumors I found regarding this issue.

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    The rumor of drugs and alcohol being found on the plane are more believable.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

The funniest news is WWE throwing in the towel on Lesnar being on Smackdown and carrying it now. They are switching guys as Bray Wyatt is moving to Smackdown and Brock is going to RAW. This whole title squash 2 months ago has been an absolute failure.

If they wanted to do Mysterio/Lesnar as a program then why not use Vasquez as a bodyguard type awhile til he trained and was ready ? Also why not put the World title on Mysterio in a program where he actually beat Kofi and not make him look bad in a squash match ?

Now they have to switch the champions brand wise and hope the heat from The Fiend plays off on Smackdown.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    The funniest news is WWE throwing in the towel on Lesnar being on Smackdown and carrying it now. They are switching guys as Bray Wyatt is moving to Smackdown and Brock is going to RAW. This whole title squash 2 months ago has been an absolute failure.

If they wanted to do Mysterio/Lesnar as a program then why not use Vasquez as a bodyguard type awhile til he trained and was ready ? Also why not put the World title on Mysterio in a program where he actually beat Kofi and not make him look bad in a squash match ?

Now they have to switch the champions brand wise and hope the heat from The Fiend plays off on Smackdown.
    They ain't moving Bray. Bray got drafted to Smackdown and they had him win Raw's belt. I would have been fine if Bray vacated it as his character's goal.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post

Bray was already drafted to Smackdown.

BUt I suspect this switch was always planned. It does make more sense for Brock to be on RAW since that's Heymans brand. Brock was probably put on Smackdown just because Fox wanted the Brock/Vasquez feud on their programing.