Page 866 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 366766816856862863864865866867868869870876916966 ... LastLast
Results 12,976 to 12,990 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    i imagine after survivor series , some of the nxt roster will be moving to the main roster - i can see the likes of ciampa , bianca , shayna etc moving on.
    I think it's probably too soon. They only just had the draft, so they don't need fresh talent for the main roster just yet. I think they'll probably wait until around Wrestlemania to do some call ups.

I can definately see Bazler and Becky competing at Wrestlemania.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think it's probably too soon. They only just had the draft, so they don't need fresh talent for the main roster just yet. I think they'll probably wait until around Wrestlemania to do some call ups.

I can definately see Bazler and Becky competing at Wrestlemania.
    They best not, they need their roster body right now

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Remember we debated who the A+ star in AEW was ? Its Chris Jericho as this shows us as he's making the big media rounds to sell the PPV. Plus how fun was Shaq who wanted to playfully wrestle everyone at some point grabbing his co-hosts comically.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin705 View Post
    They best not, they need their roster body right now
    I'd agree, at the moment NXT needs as much ammunition as possible now that they're in the front lines of the Wednesday Night wars.

That said, it's somewhat mitigated by WWE main roster stars like Finn coming down to NXT. So NXT isn't quite as screwed in the past as they were when they did call ups.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    i imagine after survivor series , some of the nxt roster will be moving to the main roster - i can see the likes of ciampa , bianca , shayna etc moving on.
    I don't think we'll be seeing any more call-ups now that NXT is being used as a weapon against AEW. NXT isn't really the developmental brand anymore (and hasn't been for awhile, TBH).

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    I don't think we'll be seeing any more call-ups now that NXT is being used as a weapon against AEW. NXT isn't really the developmental brand anymore (and hasn't been for awhile, TBH).
    As Ciampa said, NXT is main roster.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    I don't agree we won't see call ups anymore. Nxt is more than just a developmental, but it's still a developmental. Its an important for new talent before they debut on the main roster.

But I do think call ups will be handled differently, with the msin roster giving back to some degree.

Astonishing Member

If you believe the gossip rags, a lot of NXT guys are unhappy. They aren’t making main roster money and now it looks like movement up to the main roster is even slower—heck ppl have been coming back down. And WWE keeps signing new guys all the time. The NXT roster is bloated they have around 90 people and not enough time for all of them. There have been signees like Chelsea Green who you think would be TV-worthy who have yet to have a TV match while some signed to developmental deals for 6-7 years who are still barely used.

Extraordinary Member

Full Gear kicks off soon

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    If you believe the gossip rags, a lot of NXT guys are unhappy. They aren’t making main roster money and now it looks like movement up to the main roster is even slower—heck ppl have been coming back down. And WWE keeps signing new guys all the time. The NXT roster is bloated they have around 90 people and not enough time for all of them. There have been signees like Chelsea Green who you think would be TV-worthy who have yet to have a TV match while some signed to developmental deals for 6-7 years who are still barely used.

WWE is now in a comical WCW position from the 1990's. Bischoff would sign and raid anyone basically. WCW's roster had grew to 240+ workers and it helped sink them at one point. There was only so much TV to place guys on from Saturday Night's Main Event to Nitro , Worldwide and Thunder. A big reason that they tried the NWO spin-off brand at one point (Thunder or Nitro would become the NWO show) was due to how much talent they had under contract and could use the brands.

I have to wonder just exactly how many talents are under WWE contracts ? Are we looking at near WCW numbers. If the NXT brand has 90 people there...how much do RAW and Smackdown have ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

So, anyone got any predictions for Full Gear's results?

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    So, anyone got any predictions for Full Gear's results?
    Britt Baker beats Bea Priestly in the pre-show

All the champions will retain

Spears over Jelly Nutella

LAX over the Bucks

Hangman over PAC

Moxley over Omega

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Britt Baker beats Bea Priestly in the pre-show

All the champions will retain

Spears over Jelly Nutella

LAX over the Bucks

Hangman over PAC

Moxley over Omega
    You think Cody's never gonna hold the Belt?

Other than that, I'd go with Omega over Mox and PAC over Hangman

They got Taz on commentary!