Page 884 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 384784834874880881882883884885886887888894934984 ... LastLast
Results 13,246 to 13,260 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    so impact is gonna be doing their own version of southpaw regional wrestling.

https://twitter.com/socaluncensored/...22770290446336
    They should have just sold themselves to Corgan. Trying to get on that NWA POWERRRRR TRAIN!!

Ultimate Member

Charlotte and Becky tagging feels so, unnecessary. They're already super-pushed as single's stars, no need to make the tag division look even weaker by feeding them to two single's performers. And if they must tag, can we at least not have it be with each other please?

AJ vs. Humberto has been fun, but I do hope that the latter doesn't go the way of Cedric or Buddy, where he's pushed for a few weeks and then, not. Hopefully there's something good coming we'll see.

Seth and Andrade was quite good, push Andrade more WWE dammit. But ANOTHER Seth match ends in a DQ, really? also Drew vs. KO, another really good match marred by a screwy finish.

Asuka vs. Natalya was pretty good as well.

Triple H's promo was fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Charlotte and Becky tagging feels so, unnecessary. They're already super-pushed as single's stars, no need to make the tag division look even weaker by feeding them to two single's performers. And if they must tag, can we at least not have it be with each other please?

AJ vs. Humberto has been fun, but I do hope that the latter doesn't go the way of Cedric or Buddy, where he's pushed for a few weeks and then, not. Hopefully there's something good coming we'll see.

Seth and Andrade was quite good, push Andrade more WWE dammit. But ANOTHER Seth match ends in a DQ, really? also Drew vs. KO, another really good match marred by a screwy finish.

Asuka vs. Natalya was pretty good as well.

Triple H's promo was fantastic.
    I'm sort of assuming the reason Becky and Charlotte are tagging is to build some sort of singles feud with Asuka. Which admittedly is kinda weird since Asuka is the tag champ... nonetheless she's probably the most credible challenge you can dig up for Becky short of having her feud with Charlotte again. Ruby and Nia are both injured, so the pickings are somewhat slim.

I think they tried tagging Charlotte with Natalya for a little bit... but I guess they didn't win too many people over.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm sort of assuming the reason Becky and Charlotte are tagging is to build some sort of singles feud with Asuka. Which admittedly is kinda weird since Asuka is the tag champ... nonetheless she's probably the most credible challenge you can dig up for Becky short of having her feud with Charlotte again. Ruby and Nia are both injured, so the pickings are somewhat slim.

I think they tried tagging Charlotte with Natalya for a little bit... but I guess they didn't win too many people over.
    The pickings ain't slim. They chose to not use who they have. Liv Morgan hasn't been on TV since July, they can built up Sarah Logan, Dana Brooke.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The pickings ain't slim. They chose to not use who they have. Liv Morgan hasn't been on TV since July, they can built up Sarah Logan, Dana Brooke.
    In the WWE, there is always a body. Moreso, than any promotion things they can move things around to keep Charlotte or Becky busy.

You can have a great long storyline if newcomers challenging the Queen for her throne. You can build her up to the point, where fans can't wait til she fights Becky again.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Sarah is coming back at Survivor Series. I suppose that's as good an opportunity as any if they want to start building her up to be a credible contender to Becky.

Astonishing Member

Nikki Cross just signed a new deal with the WWE.

Good for her.

Astonishing Member

I'm assuming they're looking ahead and there's a lack of credible top level heels to face Becky so they are keeping her busy for awhile.
    If they throw another Lacey Evans situation with Becky, the audience won't buy it. Becky vs. Asuka will be a great feud and there's no rush to it. Plus I want Charlotte to keep her personality as a face.

Becky: We lost to Asuka and Kairi the last time we faced them as a tag team! We don't deserve a shot as the tag team titles!

Charlotte: Please, do you know who you're talking with here? <Makes Phone call> Ok I booked us yet another title shot!

They need to do use the off time into rebuilding some other heels. (Zelina or Sarah Logan being the most immediately credible)

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

spoilers:
    Welcome new UUDD champion, Swiss Tony!
    end of spoilers
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I'm assuming they're looking ahead and there's a lack of credible top level heels to face Becky so they are keeping her busy for awhile.
    If they throw another Lacey Evans situation with Becky, the audience won't buy it. Becky vs. Asuka will be a great feud and there's no rush to it. Plus I want Charlotte to keep her personality as a face.

Becky: We lost to Asuka and Kairi the last time we faced them as a tag team! We don't deserve a shot as the tag team titles!

Charlotte: Please, do you know who you're talking with here? <Makes Phone call> Ok I booked us yet another title shot!

They need to do use the off time into rebuilding some other heels. (Zelina or Sarah Logan being the most immediately credible)
    If nothing else, I'm definately enjoying the feud with Becky/Charlotte and the Kabuki Warriors. Doesn't entirely make sense booking wise, and it does take spots from women who arguably need it more... but there's probably no feud on the RAW brand I'd rather see than that right now so I can't complain too much.

An episode of NWA power got pulled cause of cornette saying a racist line

http://nodq.com/news/576217645.shtml...SRsKq-5JLY6feo

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Cody Rhodes has been busy according to a report online. He not only has the trademark to Bash at the Beach he also has trade marks for "Dusty Rhodes" , "Bunkhouse Stampede" and "The Match Beyond" . So were likely to see these on AEW at some point.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post

Aren't they angling for a tv deal?

They're not getting one at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post

I'll be interesting to see if Cornette ends up getting fired or he quits. Not that I necessarily want them to mind you... I think he sort of adds to the whole 70's vibe of the show.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'll be interesting to see if Cornette ends up getting fired or he quits. Not that I necessarily want them to mind you... I think he sort of adds to the whole 70's vibe of the show.
    I'd prefer that particular part of the 70s remain in the past.
    Last edited by wjowski; 11-19-2019 at 09:30 PM.